Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I sent Starbucks a message on FB 🙈 told them I wouldn't want a sexual predators selling merch that looked like my brand logo 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Hi Nikki!

Welcome to Tattle - well, not really welcome as you're no doubt a Tattle veteran by now.

Firstly, your taste in music needs tweaking.

Secondly, thanks for advertising Tattle 😊 I'm sure a few of your followers will be able to come here and take a look at what Chris likes to get up to in his spare time.

Third - why are you reading here yet still playing the mental health card? I thought you didn't care? I also thought your best mate didn't care?

Fourth - The majority of issues would go away if Creepy Chris owned up to his actions. Sarah should have ditched him.

Thanks for stopping by, Nikki. Do you have a PO Box? Could send you a dictionary if you want.

• Haha
  • Heart

SoManyLiars

I know this won't be allowed, but I am sick of the thread titles being aimed at Lazy, it is time Creepy got the honour:

The Ingham Family #38 Fucking Grow Up Chris You Fool

OK, a less sweary version:

The Ingham Family #38 Frigging Grow Up Chris You Fool

• Haha

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Chris leaves the house at 8am and Sarah says he won’t be back home until 9pm. Apparently he’s off filming one of these secret skate projects that he’s been working on for like a year. Does Sarah actually believe he’s off skating for 13 hours. He knows one trick! He shows up looking like a greasy tomato about halfway through claiming he’s lost all the footage. Sure you have Chris. Does this guy even spend anytime with his family? I thought he quit work to make memories with his family yet he seems to be off loving life on his new skates.

Even now he keeps talking about renting a caravan and driving it around the uk. He’s so selfish everything seems to be about what he wants. I really don’t get how Sarah puts up with him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Jamhead

VIP Member
Nikki you're clearly reading here as you've now made your account private.
If you think 'tat life' is causing you mental health problems, then why keep reading, why keep engaging? Surely that's one of the first lessons we learn as kids growing up 'ignore them'.
I think if you sat and delved a little deeper you would find that we aren't trolls here, we are very normal men and women, from a broad spectrum of society, all walks of life and professions.
If we choose to discuss a disgusting man who takes advantage of not only his only children but other people's then that's our business. We don't need your permission, blessing or outrage. Stop trying to put yourself front and centre, it's very clearly not benefiting you in any way, shape or form!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
6D36E859-9626-4855-8B0F-DDAE389B05C7.jpeg

- Gets dragged by the Mail online and the Sun for trying to hit up actual kids...🤔

- is questions by the police and social services.🤔

- gets banged up abroad like a criminal 🤔

- faces continuous allegations he has a second son. 🤔

AND THIS IS SOMETHING THEY FELT THEY NEEDED TO SHARE BECAUSE THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES ONLINE!!!
BITCHESSSSS PLEASE. 😏

• Wow

Jamhead

VIP Member
She said about 3 times tonight how fussy Jace was because of the heat, yet in less than 2 weeks time they're taking him to a hot country....go figure!
And it's not like we've had an actual heat wave, it's been mid to late teens, nothing like it will be in whatever foreign country they've decided to stop off in and sample the agriculture of.
So guess it will be another holiday vlog of the girls in the pool, sweaty sarah complaining about the heat with a couple large crusts on her lips and creepy in his white t-shirt salivating over all the young girls in swimwear 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Hatshepsut

I can’t wait to see Lazy trying to suppress her real feelings about the caravan. I hope that she hides her disappointment better than she did last October when they ended up at that Mablethorpe caravan park.
4263001C-A16C-47B4-B3B6-202FBD3521F2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

LovesLabradors

Uncle Mike is the Dads brother. I am completely shocked anyone would discuss a death and merchandise in the same breath. Despicable! Chris you need HELP

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Sorry but the state of them all in the carvery yesterday, there's one exactly like that near me and they are hell on Earth really cheap and nasty food. They looked like the Bradford hillbillies the girls looked like scruffs, sarah and her dodgy brows, chris well where do I start?! The funeral tie and honkin beanie, rashy face n neck and just generally sitting there in his usual nonce self (alleged)

Then across the table you've got Katrina in shoes that don't fit her and that beautiful lip ring sitting losing her shit over a carvery burger whilst Esme literally pulls her own teeth out at the table. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Hatshepsut

I think that they were trying for another baby well before the allegations about Creepy came out. They both thought that it would massively increase their views and subs and therefore their income.
Lazy had aspirations of a larger house with land and probably a nanny to pass the baby back to, when he wasn’t needed for the vlogs. There would have been several luxury all-inclusive holidays a year and she could have sat on her lazy arse, accepting the adulation from the brainwashed IFAM.

Instead she’s trudging around a used caravan showroom trying to convince people that she’s so excited at the thought of cramming her family of six into a second-hand one bedroom, 4 berth caravan.
I can’t wait for the vlogs where Creepy tells us how it’s the best holiday ever, whilst Lazy is seen emptying the caravan toilet and using the communal showers.😂
If she ever does kick his sorry arse to the kerb, it will be because of the loss of money and possessions and not because he’s a cheating, grooming scumbag.

• Haha
  • Heart

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Why is every picture he uploads of himself are big honking grimaces, that screwed up face with just a little bit teeth on show, man he is an ugly, ugly bastard, he must love that pose though, he makes my blood run cold!

Basically asking for anyone doing their GCSEs to give him a comment or a message, he's at it again the slimy, horrible nonce (alleged)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I think its so conceited of stinky Chris to even think that enough people like him to buy his "merch". He's such a little wanker...thinks people adore him and worship him and that he's gods gift to the female race. Makes me chunder just thinking about his scabby little chode. 😧😬🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Jamhead

VIP Member
Just when I think they can't get any sicker and they go and write that.
Honestly, what the hell is wrong with them. Someone you apparently love has just died and that's all the care you give. A few sentences directly followed by advertising your 'merch'.

This merch that creepy supposedly spent weeks and weeks sorting. That looks like a year 6 class has thrown together in one afternoon.

Abhorrent pair of cretins!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30