The Ingham Family #37 Lazy is traumatised, but it's all ok after a Five Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LITURALLLY love it if a nutritionist were to sit down and react to what the Inghams eat, even the amount of sugar in todays vlog was shocking. I fully understand that Sarah is a new mother and weight gain is inevitable, but the difference between her face shape now and vlogs around this time last year is shocking to me. The girls diets make me want to weep, throwing a few carrot battons into the mix every now and again does not correct the constant stream of chocolate and other high sugar treats. Thank god the girls have dance classes and other activities to help burn it off but Sarah is really setting herself up for a future of health problems, you’d think her mothers early passing would make her think twice about her own health

Reactions: 4
Omg I can't believe I missed the Insta rant. Devoed!! 😂 No screenshots of her angry but very not care face?! I'm disappointed in you all 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If she thinks Jace is feeding a lot now then she is going to get a shock when they go somewhere warmer. Majorca is mid 20s at the end of the month.

Omg I can't believe I missed the Insta rant. Devoed!! 😂 No screenshots of her angry but very not care face?! I'm disappointed it you all 😂
It's still up for me at the moment.

GO GO GO!

Click on her profile pic to see the stories

EDIT: <sad face> it's gone

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I would LITURALLLY love it if a nutritionist were to sit down and react to what the Inghams eat, even the amount of sugar in todays vlog was shocking. I fully understand that Sarah is a new mother and weight gain is inevitable, but the difference between her face shape now and vlogs around this time last year is shocking to me. The girls diets make me want to weep, throwing a few carrot battons into the mix every now and again does not correct the constant stream of chocolate and other high sugar treats. Thank god the girls have dance classes and other activities to help burn it off but Sarah is really setting herself up for a future of health problems, you’d think her mothers early passing would make her think twice about her own health
Actually carrots have a lot of sugar. Every time Lazy shows her hands I think wow those are some man hands she has there... Isla was eating pure sugar with that lollipop candy thing she was eating. All those sweets before dinner is terrible. They all look like they are starting to gain weight...the kids I mean...we know Lazy and Creepy have...

I have been watching this easyjet: inside the cockpit.

How long until creepy claims this is him? 😂

Haha!!! I thought the same when I saw him. If it's the episode I watched, that poor girl was really beating herself up because she hadn't yet perfected her landings....she could've done with a pep talk from our Creepy, teaching her to how to banish her D-Head thoughts with a bit of mantra reciting.

Looking at the striped epaulettes on that guy's shoulders it now makes sense that Captain Creepy wears those Adidas trackies, in some sort of homage to his past life as a Pilot.....not sure wearing 3 stripes down your elasticated leg has quite the same kudos though!

• Haha
does Sarah still not wear her wedding ring ? she hasn't got the excuse of it being hot and her fingers expanding because in their Majorca vlogs she puts her hand up to fix her fringe and its on then

Reactions: 1
Sarah telling her young impressionable viewers that 'you do have to revise for your SATs.' For god's sake, no you don't! SATs are all about testing the school, not the pupils. Way to stress out 11 year olds even more than they already are, Sarah :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Haha! A picture speaks a thousand words! What a knobhead.
Devoed I missed it. But find it hilarious that she can't even spell official. Let alone the fact that she thinks she is worthy of needing to add that to her name! 😂 You're just the friend of a ponces wife love. Chill! 😋

Watch her correct it in the next couple of days. But it's not because of us is it Nikki_l_very_ofikle? Because you don't read here either do you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
.....in their Majorca vlogs she puts her hand up to fix her fringe....
It'll take more than just a hand to fix that bloody awful fringe.

Their next challenge should involve seeing how long Lazy can go without touching her hair........or every time she touches it she has to donate money to charity. It really winds me up! Is she actually growing it out or has it just been left to go wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sarah telling her young impressionable viewers that 'you do have to revise for your SATs.' For god's sake, no you don't! SATs are all about testing the school, not the pupils. Way to stress out 11 year olds even more than they already are, Sarah :mad:
Kinell Yes I agree my youngest is doing his sats at the moment and he went to all classes but he certainly hasn't had to revise, the classes are just to go over old papers and get them used to exam conditions, theyre a load of crap if you ask me putting pressure on them at 10/11 :mad:

Reactions: 8
If she thinks Jace is feeding a lot now then she is going to get a shock when they go somewhere warmer. Majorca is mid 20s at the end of the month.
And dress I'm in those knitted dungerees and wonder why he is 'fussy' .

Reactions: 6
I watched the latest vid or I would’ve watched it all except I fell into a diabetic coma from all the sugar!

When is she going to figure it out that Jace likes being in the infant recovery position and held upright because the poor little man is clearly suffering from reflux and all the tit she is eating is keeping him awake and making it worse. Are we even sure those 3 other kids are hers because omg she doesn’t have a clue about parenting

To be fair, the Morrison's frozen aisle is always a good place to cool off on a hot day.

Might find some bargain Magnums buried at the bottom too - win win.

View attachment 17205
Well it'd be a "win win" situation if Creepy got a touch of frostbite and his bits fell off but I don't want to be finding his frozen nuggets or her frozen flaps when I'm rummaging about in the freezers looking for fish fingers!

I reckon Lazy's lady bits must still be a touch sensitive looking at her face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Actually carrots have a lot of sugar. Every time Lazy shows her hands I think wow those are some man hands she has there... Isla was eating pure sugar with that lollipop candy thing she was eating. All those sweets before dinner is terrible. They all look like they are starting to gain weight...the kids I mean...we know Lazy and Creepy have...
And ,even on a treat night ,what parent in their right mind ,allows their child to fill up on sweets BEFORE dinner? They honestly can`t be bothered to either offer something different ,or say no!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.