Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
View attachment 737386
Oh Jace 😭 my heart just breaks for him. His poor eye. 💔

I’m sorry, but Isabelle’s attitude towards this persons comment, STINKS

It cut the end of Isabelle’s reply off sorry, it reads “not that it concerns you.”
They’ve allegedly had an appointment booked for him for 4 weeks time about 8weeks ago 🙄 Issy has always been a gobby wee cow. I don’t fall for that “I’m so nice” rubbish. Always remember that if Issy’s star had kept rising she would be an over inflated ego by now throwing her weight about like her mother.

Unfortunately, she’s now just some bumbling goon that seems to think she’s a YouTube/Insta sensation which couldn’t be further from the truth. Even Esme seems embarrassed by her sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 99

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Jace has hardly had his glasses on at all in recent vlogs. They just can’t be bothered. Like they can‘t be bothered to wash their kids, or comb their hair, or take them to the hairdresser, or to the dentist. When is Isla’s ENT a appointment? Have they forgotten about Esme’s dyslexia? Unless it‘s B&M or doing up chavan they don’t give a toss about anything.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 89

LindaaLouu

Only 2 days till Isabelle birthday, which means only 3 days till we hear creepy’s famous phrases “you’re sooooo welcome baby. *cue uncomfortably long hug* “you’re so welcome SA-WEEEEEEE-TAHT”
“That’s so beautiful izz, it’s just stoonin.”
He’s like a doll with a pull string that repeats his famous phrases.

imagine the advert ✨ “new Chris Ingham doll! Perfect for your young daughters to keep in their beds. He even has a string pull that allows the Chris doll to say real phrases! (Phrases include “foo” “woooohoooo” “hey baby” “cleverrrrrr boyyyyyy” “saweeeeettart” “boo boo” “I love izzy”) ✨
WARNING ⚠ Not suitable for anyone OVER 16 ⚠
only £9,999!! Hurry to your local Mary shortle to get yours! they’re selling fast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Loony tune71

So allegedly Sarah38 was stopped in the ride que and asked her age what a load of shite Sarah 35/36 said the lady thought she was in her 20''s then proceeded to say it was hilarious the lady thought I was under 18???? She's so deluded and can't even remember what lies she'd told only seconds earlier 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

1335teddyade

Why do they always address things in such a rude and arrogant way. Their attitude is disgusting. They could have quite easily said "We know some people have expressed concern over Jaces eye and we appreciate that however he is scheduled in for an appointment" etc. Instead of arrogantly saying that it's nobodys business. It's everyones business when you post your neglect for your children online for thousands to see. It's a good job their income comes from YouTube because they wouldn't last a day out working in the real world with attitude like theirs. They are setting Isabelle up for a miserable life, with no job, real skills or friends and an awful attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Scotblock

VIP Member
So Sarah people aren’t allowed to negatively comment on your “teenage daughter” Issabelle’s Instagram as this is deemed “inappropriate” by you. Well can you imagine how inappropriate it was for your husband to be messaging teenagers and then meeting up with them at hotels 😏 One rule for you and another rule for everyone else that won’t blow smoke up your flat, fat arse!! But at least you’ve demonstrated you know messaging teens is out of order though. But still you choose to procreate with a n0nce 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 72

garyowen7

So many depressing moments about this vlog.

- Isla is completely lost and beyond sad. "I've been waiting in Esme's room for about an hour and she's not come up". Not allowed to go shopping with Isabelle, clearly a pain in the arse for Esme, neglected by Sarah, downright hated by Jace. Chris gives her the most love, and that's barely anything considering 99% of the time he's in the caravan of dreams.

- Isabelle's journal full of reasons why she's definitely happy, OK? Writing down a list of things that make her happy but not one of them includes things like friends or people. It's her 16th birthday and she's not hanging out with her mates or a partner, the best thing she's got is her 12-year-old sister. As nice as that is that they get on so well, it's also a bit tragic. She's stuck in a cult and clearly has no close friends. None of them do. Including the parents.

- Eat lots of lovely vegetarian food in Five Guys did we? Even Chris? Fuck off.

- The creepy nun is back

Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.28.15.png

- What a lovely bottom.

Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.31.48.png

- You can see why she prefers the normal camera. She looks as chiseled as Brad Pitt compared to her actual moonface.

Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.34.21.png
Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.34.29.png

(WITH) (WITHOUT)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
D030E79A-5327-4D7D-9D82-71FC3B5AAA0B.png
was just reading some old newspaper articles about the tramps and then came across this reply . Who ever Eva is well done too you ! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Scotblock

VIP Member
My son just sent me this 😂 I’d be mortified if there was shit like this all over tiktok about my family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

LindaaLouu

Omg isla 🥺 ok now I’ve changed my tune massively but today’s Vlog broke my heart.
“I’ve been waiting up here for esme who said she’s coming back but she’s been gone an hour.”

sarah - *cackle* she’s playing with Jace.”

sarah - “Isla why have you dumped your hoody on the stairs?! Move it please. That’s soooo typical “Isla” 🙄

leave her the fuck alone you fat bitch!!!

also - creepy giving Isabelle his card so she can buy and outfit for dinner out 🤢 that’s what Pervy sugar daddies do when they groom young girls! Hope his dick rots!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Been M.I.A (summer holidays have been busy).

Just came here to say...

Isabelle is 16 tomorrow. She's "legal" tomorrow. She's the same age as Jess, one of the many girls Chris Ingham tried it on with, tomorrow. This is nauseating. I fear for her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

LindaaLouu

Isabelle…
Sweetheart. You acted like billy big bollocks when you started being a smug little madam about comments on your Instagram post. Just an idea, put the comments and your insta page on private? Oh sorry, forgot that’s not an option, daddy/lover wouldn’t let you because that’s stopped engagement between fans and “ifam”
Also, you were only billy big bollocks because you were behind your colossal sized mother. We all know face to face you wouldn’t say boo to a ghost bub 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Abbvay

VIP Member
If they don't want people commenting on their childrens medical issues, then maybe try not using them as clickbait to get people to watch in the first place? I don't think they should be talking about medical appointments that concern a child who has no say in what information they are publicly putting out there. Since this is something that is visible and they obviously got comments about it before he initially went to a doctor, just saying something like "he is having ongoing medical care for this but we won't be discussing it or vlogging about it" would have been better. Instead they don't want people to comment on it, but do want to use it for vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
I find it surprising that as business savvy as Sarah clearly is, that she hasn’t gone down the Paltrow route and released some scented candles. The possibilities are endless.
‘Orange Twirl and chip fat’
‘Beanie and regret.’
‘Forecourt of Dreams.’
‘Forgotten dog.’
‘Swiss jail’
‘Pension book.’
‘Floridian memories.’
‘Pipe Down.’
‘Casual vegetarian.’

£95 each.
£35 post and packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Neck lace

VIP Member
Two days before Jess came forward and outed Creepy as a creep, they had a pool party with Zoe in her garden. One day before, Creepy was saying that they were definitely moving to Brighton. Imagine Lazy if your husband hadn't have had a secret hobby of sexting 16 year old children? You would have been living in Brighton now and Ottilie and Mila could have grown up together.

But you carry on... keep blaming Jess for what happened rather than your loving husband.

Reactions: 60