The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about a habit tracker but I know when my best friend was going through a depressive episode, she made "to do lists" of things like "take medication", "have a shower", "wash hair", "eat soup" - things like that, partly because it gave structure to her day and was something to anchor herself but also because she knew if she didn't write them down and tick them off, she'd feel so much worse/spiral. I'm not saying everyone who has poor mental health forgets to shower but for some people, it can be incredibly difficult and challenging to maintain basic self care.
Oh yes, I totally understand that. In the past I have had terrible MH issues and often gone days without showering but Isabelle doesn't appear to have these issues (I know I shouldn't make that assumption because people can hide it well). I was more referring to the fact that nobody in that household seems to have any idea what a shower is!

Reactions: 19
I just cannot believe how Isabelle has celebrated her 16th. I was no party animal but I really think I did a load more than that poor deluded girl. My heart breaks for those children, what a life they have
I was majorly shy at that age, but I still did something with a few friends for my 16th. We went to see Titanic at the cinema, went back to mine for pizza and cake and a few of them slept over.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just tried to comment on their vlog but realised I'm still blocked from the time I called creepy out for calling asda workers fools 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Sarah people aren’t allowed to negatively comment on your “teenage daughter” Issabelle’s Instagram as this is deemed “inappropriate” by you. Well can you imagine how inappropriate it was for your husband to be messaging teenagers and then meeting up with them at hotels 😏 One rule for you and another rule for everyone else that won’t blow smoke up your flat, fat arse!! But at least you’ve demonstrated you know messaging teens is out of order though. But still you choose to procreate with a n0nce 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Isabelle is becoming her mother in every sense , the way she talks ... everything... and im going to be honest... god knows what Chris was thinking tonight , the way she was dressed... :rolleyes:
Is jace a girl or a boy.... just saying..

I can’t think about Prinny when I watch them, that poor little dog staring in thru the patio window, I don’t kno who seems more unloved .. Isla or Prinny!!!
oh dont....

Reactions: 25
I suppose at least she finally got her hair cut, even if it is about 3 years late

Reactions: 16
Reading this thread has made me feel a bit upset.

I’ll be 23 on Sunday, and looking back to my 16th birthday I didn’t want to do anything because I suffer from depression. I spent my 16th birthday in school, getting pulled out of lesson for having the wrong trousers and yelling back at the teacher who had a go at me. She even told me to take my birthday badge off, which I refused.

I already knew I wasn’t living a “normal” teenage life. I never went to a house party, I never snuck out the house, I never got drunk and I still haven’t done anything like that to this day!

I know everyone’s allowed to say their opinions, hence the fact it’s a gossip forum, but I’ve just read pages and pages about the same things and people agreeing that Isabelle isn’t living a normal life and I’m just a bit hurt haha.

I’ll finish this essay by saying I hope that Isabelle did have a nice birthday, no matter what she said wanted to do for it I hope it was her choice.
Your very brave to admit your difficulties. My own teenage years weren’t easy but time proved my best friend. We all need to treat ourselves gently and hope that our dreams can be realised. In the interim it is sufficient that I wasn’t the product of the creepy ones loins.

I was sixteen in 1980
Having a cheèky snog and a cider in the fields around us
Happy memories
Sadly I was 24 in 1980 and just kept getting older 😂. Gin has always been my choice of bevvy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So at the start of tonight’s vlog…

Sarah - “What can we do today that we don’t usually do?”

Ummm, how about homeschooling your children? And hey, maybe you could actually sit with them too! Now there’s an idea 🙄
And then they ended up doing nothing as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So at the start of tonight’s vlog…

Sarah - “What can we do today that we don’t usually do?”

Ummm, how about homeschooling your children? And hey, maybe you could actually sit with them too! Now there’s an idea 🙄
Or maybe they could shower. They don’t seem to do that frequently either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One last thing.. Why. On. Earth. Would you need a 'habit tracker' to tick off having a shower? Why would you need to track that? Surely having a shower everyday goes without saying...
Maybe she's depressed 😔

I must admit I've really struggled the past 7 weeks to do the basic self care that everyone should do for themselves but I've suffered an awful bereavement and I'm struggling a bit.
My actual tick list is have a shower, eat something and try and go for a walk.

I'm getting there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Oh yes, I totally understand that. In the past I have had terrible MH issues and often gone days without showering but Isabelle doesn't appear to have these issues (I know I shouldn't make that assumption because people can hide it well). I was more referring to the fact that nobody in that household seems to have any idea what a shower is!
Oh that entire family are rank as far as personal hygiene goes and it's Creepy and Lazy who are to blame. I don't know what's going on in Isabelle's head but she does seem to like order and routine so maybe she's trying to carve out some sense of normalcy. The change in all of them (except for Creepy who was always gross) started since the non situation and everything that came with it. They don't even try any more.

Reactions: 21
Maybe she's depressed 😔

I must admit I've really struggled the past 7 weeks to do the basic self care that everyone should do for themselves but I've suffered an awful bereavement and I'm struggling a bit.

I'm getting there
I am really sorry to hear about your struggles. Take your time to grieve and remember and take it a day at a time.

This too shall pass ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There's a video of a very young Isla in tears as Sarah berates and humiliates her on camera for eating a pack of Maltesers, instead of limiting herself to a few, as if a toddler could understand when to stop eating. Sarah just keeps going on at her as she's apologising through tears. It's very hard to watch. I think Isla "overreacts" as she is used to being told off in an excessive way for small things, so she starts to believing that these small things are now a big deal.
I've seen that one. Painful to watch. The kid is clearly hooked on sugar. Sarah is telling her off for eating HER maltesers and then gives her some. Little un acts like a poor wee addict

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's depressed 😔

I'm getting there
You're doing the absolute best you can at the absolute worst time for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She prob needs to add a shower too her list as she has no energy .... you are what you eat and all that sugar they have gives them lack of energy aswell as looking after a toddler all day prob night too

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I see Sarah told us that they'd stripped the beds,on whatever day that was! 😕😕😕
Just to let us know they actually do it!!

Reactions: 15
Isabelle is becoming her mother in every sense , the way she talks ... everything... and im going to be honest... god knows what Chris was thinking tonight , the way she was dressed... :rolleyes:
Is jace a girl or a boy.... just saying..

oh dont....
That dog deserves better no one gives her attention anymore poor thing

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s never been cut. If they want to grow it it needs to thicken up first, by regular cutting
Ive got no issues with boys having long hair but they need to atleast look after it, it looks like a birds nest. I also dont see the need in him having a scrunchie, surely a simple bobble would do?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.