The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Fisherwomen
Screenshot 2021-08-30 202035.png

TLDR
- Isla continues to be neglected and ignored
- The great campervan renovation continues
- Isabelle and Esme continue to be scared of everything
- The next Ingham Q&A is due to be uploaded this week prepare for lots of damage control.
- Isabelle begged the ifam to send her birthday presents.
- Lazy uploaded a throwback vlog on her Instagram - back when they were normal, healthy, grateful for what they had, weren't obsessed with tat, they loved all their kids and treated them equally,
- Creepy grew some balls and took his beanie off for a few vlogs.
- Undeclared ad for Mary Shortle in an attempt to sell the Prinny teddies... sorry, reborn dolls clogging up her storeroom.
- The house is an absolute shithole with clothes and unwashed dishes dumped all over the kitchen and utility room. Creepy's OCD for cleaning seems to have disappeared.

Reposting this beauty from @SuBollard
Cupace20210829134412.png

Hi Steve 👋 👋

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Buckled down for hurricane Sarah38 incoming over next few pages

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Congratulations @Fisherwomen
View attachment 737175

TLDR
- Isla continues to be neglected and ignored
- The great campervan renovation continues
- Isabelle and Esme continue to be scared of everything
- The next Ingham Q&A is due to be uploaded this week prepare for lots of damage control.
- Isabelle begged the ifam to send her birthday presents.
- Lazy uploaded a throwback vlog on her Instagram - back when they were normal, healthy, grateful for what they had, weren't obsessed with tat, they loved all their kids and treated them equally,
- Creepy grew some balls and took his beanie off for a few vlogs.
- Undeclared ad for Mary Shortle in an attempt to sell the Prinny teddies... sorry, reborn dolls clogging up her storeroom.
- The house is an absolute shithole with clothes and unwashed dishes dumped all over the kitchen and utility room. Creepy's OCD for cleaning seems to have disappeared.

Reposting this beauty from @SuBollard
View attachment 737246

Hi Steve 👋 👋
Thanks all 👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
View attachment 737386
Oh Jace 😭 my heart just breaks for him. His poor eye. 💔

I’m sorry, but Isabelle’s attitude towards this persons comment, STINKS

It cut the end of Isabelle’s reply off sorry, it reads “not that it concerns you.”
They’ve allegedly had an appointment booked for him for 4 weeks time about 8weeks ago 🙄 Issy has always been a gobby wee cow. I don’t fall for that “I’m so nice” rubbish. Always remember that if Issy’s star had kept rising she would be an over inflated ego by now throwing her weight about like her mother.

Unfortunately, she’s now just some bumbling goon that seems to think she’s a YouTube/Insta sensation which couldn’t be further from the truth. Even Esme seems embarrassed by her sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Jace has hardly had his glasses on at all in recent vlogs. They just can’t be bothered. Like they can‘t be bothered to wash their kids, or comb their hair, or take them to the hairdresser, or to the dentist. When is Isla’s ENT a appointment? Have they forgotten about Esme’s dyslexia? Unless it‘s B&M or doing up chavan they don’t give a toss about anything.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
even if that is isabelle, she’s turning into a nasty piece of work, didn’t someone on here last year say that she wasn’t nice when she went to school and she was the bully when she got sent home one day?

Reactions: 53
You can’t really blame her for having a piss poor attitude. Her role models in life are a grooming prick and his enabling wife.

She’s now passing into an age where Insta fame isn’t governed by being cute but by being ‘cool’.

Unfortunately the two goons have made her believe she’s a gorgeous superstar…..I get the feeling that once she turns 16 the shackles will be off and the comments she will get will be seriously damaging and might make her rethink her plans…..

Let’s just say it will be probably be worse than what some Private School teenagers have said to her in the past.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Buckled down for hurricane Sarah38 incoming over next few pages
im looking forward to the mocking voice she uses and him eye f**king himself with his big eye little eye

even if that is isabelle, she’s turning into a nasty piece of work, didn’t someone on here last year say that she wasn’t nice when she went to school and she was the bully when she got sent home one day?
A young girl commented on one of their vlogs that she went to Izzys school and yes she was in fact the bully and she thought she was better than everyone else

• Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 737386
Oh Jace 😭 my heart just breaks for him. His poor eye. 💔

I’m sorry, but Isabelle’s attitude towards this persons comment, STINKS

It cut the end of Isabelle’s reply off sorry, it reads “not that it concerns you.”
The hospital won’t rush into surgery-all they will do is monitor/ take measurements and advise to wear glasses in meantime to reduce the strain. The sad thing is the second Mila’s passport comes through they will be off.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I watched one of the recent vlogs on another channel and what on earth has happened to Esme? She’s becoming an arrogant little madam which is such a shame

Reactions: 44
i seriously think izzy’s content will end up like ana kingsnorth’s she was super sweet and innocent then her content on instagram became explicit when she was around 17/18 not that much older than izzy, i don’t have a problem with showing off your body but if your main audience is young then i’d feel uncomfortable being exposed to that

• Wow
Reactions: 35
i seriously think izzy’s content will end up like ana kingsnorth’s she was super sweet and innocent then her content on instagram became explicit when she was around 17/18 not that much older than izzy, i don’t have a problem with showing off your body but if your main audience is young then i’d feel uncomfortable being exposed to that
I cringe at the way Issy goes about half dressed with that n0nce going about. Sarah knows he “allegedly” slept with a girl not much older than Issy but seems happy for her to go about with it all hanging out. It wouldn’t be me that’s for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
The issue with Izzy is that she doesn't have a USP any more. She's been "on camera" for so long that she hasn't got a hook for people to want to latch on to - i.e. new YouTube/TikTok star. She will flop in the YouTube world of the future and she hasn't got any skills to fall back on.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
It’s not really worth doing that kind of travelling unvaccinated. They’ll have to quarantine and do PCR tests for every country they plan on visiting, plus some countries won’t even let them in as they’re unvaccinated. Plus it’ll be cold soon.

I think they have got her passport
He will be working 24/7 to get the escape van ready
They’ll have to go through France surely and it’s not letting people in.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It’s not really worth doing that kind of travelling unvaccinated. They’ll have to quarantine and do PCR tests for every country they plan on visiting, plus some countries won’t even let them in as they’re unvaccinated. Plus it’ll be cold soon.

They’ll have to go through France surely and it’s not letting people in.
I think you can still go to Spain with just proof of a negative test. They could then possibly go to Portugal too, again with a negative test?

They won't think ahead enough to consider the requirements to quarantine on their return back to the UK. They were there till November last year, so won't care that summer is over.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.