Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
"stop worrying about my sons eyes. PIPE DOWN" She really thought she had done something, and looked so smug that a teenager and toddler where laughing to back her up. Must be hard being the biggest badass in a room of kids 😂
Someone has to worry about her sons eyes because she doesnt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Sarah38 said the lady measured Isla to make sure she was over 120cm and she just about was. If that is the case why is she not still in a car seat because the law is 135cm or aged 12, whichever comes first.

She was definitely in a hairdressers on her IG today. It’s sad really that Isabelle has to have a haircut for a birthday present isn’t it? Set for life, though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

charlotte_98

Do you think Lazy48 looks through Izzy's videos before she posts them?
I don't see much wrong with the majority of what she picked (seems it's what most girls her age are wearing) albeit they seem inappropriate for the season.
However that white top she had on was completely see-through, she wasn't wearing a bra and you could clearly see her nipples through it.
Why does biglazy think that's appropriate footage to have on the internet? There is absolutely no safeguarding going on at any point in these kids lives.
Jason just left to his own devices in a livingroom, he could easily have pulled the tv on to himself or disappeared up the cinema stairs and slipped.
If your life is so hectic biglazy then put the camera down and focus on your kids a bit more.
it was so uncomfortable to watch. Isabelle is a very sheltered and immature 16. The close up shots of her cleavage whilst she bent over towards to camera many times, awful.
There’s just no way in hell my daughter would be allowed or even want to put this type of image online.
Even without this the whole video was very flat, she has no vocabulary, everything is pretty or cute.
And Isla flitting around the room jumping up and down rating her outfits? just so odd.
I felt for Isabelle traipsing round Meadowhall with the whole family in tow, being let of her lead for a bit to walk around with her little sister wtf!
she must see other teen girls out enjoying shopping trips with each other and feel She’s missing out?
Shes got creepy crawling about with his camera in hand, her loud sisters, a toddler and a slob of a mother whipping out her tit every half our to feed mila. It’s just a cult at this point.
There was a timestamp on yesterday’s vlog from a random account at the point where jace is sucking an ice lolly.
Sarah is deluded if she thinks only teen girls are watching these hauls on Isabelle’s channel

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Scrotsandall

Today's vlog with Izzy and Sarah telling people to pipe down has really gotten my back up- Sarah calling people ignorant is the most ironic thing I have heard in a while.

but Sarah does have a Kind a face!*

*the kinda face I would never tire of slapping!

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
Reading this thread has made me feel a bit upset.

I’ll be 23 on Sunday, and looking back to my 16th birthday I didn’t want to do anything because I suffer from depression. I spent my 16th birthday in school, getting pulled out of lesson for having the wrong trousers and yelling back at the teacher who had a go at me. She even told me to take my birthday badge off, which I refused.

I already knew I wasn’t living a “normal” teenage life. I never went to a house party, I never snuck out the house, I never got drunk and I still haven’t done anything like that to this day!

I know everyone’s allowed to say their opinions, hence the fact it’s a gossip forum, but I’ve just read pages and pages about the same things and people agreeing that Isabelle isn’t living a normal life and I’m just a bit hurt haha.

I’ll finish this essay by saying I hope that Isabelle did have a nice birthday, no matter what she said wanted to do for it I hope it was her choice.

• Heart
  • Sad

poultonlefylde

Chatty Member
She got asked her age because not many women her age insist on having their hair the same as her 16 year old daughter and squeezing into dungas 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . I know they’re maternity ones but them paired with her hair would make me as a stranger think she’s mentally a much younger age so maybe she’s younger .
Sarah38 when she got asked if she was a teenager
giphy (1).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Not watched a vlog in ages but swear they've gotten worse.

- Moaning about Primark prices, and then instantly realising their prices are fucking ridiculous, so covering it with the "small business" bs.

- Saying that they feel awkward about people filming them, when they're livelihood is based on filming and they've filmed naked children in the background of their vlogs previously. The hypocrisy is unreal.

- Of course Granny troll is paying for the haircut that Isabelle has been desperately asking for. She still wouldn't be having it done otherwise.

BD10Massive

You can’t really blame her for having a piss poor attitude. Her role models in life are a grooming prick and his enabling wife.

She’s now passing into an age where Insta fame isn’t governed by being cute but by being ‘cool’.

Unfortunately the two goons have made her believe she’s a gorgeous superstar…..I get the feeling that once she turns 16 the shackles will be off and the comments she will get will be seriously damaging and might make her rethink her plans…..

Let’s just say it will be probably be worse than what some Private School teenagers have said to her in the past.

• Sad
  • Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
No allegedly about it - she admitted it herself to her ex-best friend

But every other claim has been a lie, even when provided with screenshots? She was prepared to demonise and harass a 16 year old child victim to cover up for her nonce of a husband and his obsessions. They're dangerous, the pair of them. Should've been taken off Youtube and he should've been charged as soon as it happened

• Heart
  • Sick

Mariemoo43

One last thing.. Why. On. Earth. Would you need a 'habit tracker' to tick off having a shower? Why would you need to track that? Surely having a shower everyday goes without saying...
Maybe she's depressed 😔

I must admit I've really struggled the past 7 weeks to do the basic self care that everyone should do for themselves but I've suffered an awful bereavement and I'm struggling a bit.
My actual tick list is have a shower, eat something and try and go for a walk.

I'm getting there

• Heart
  • Sad
Welcome! Dont feel bad about it. Come snark with us 😀
Thanks 😂 I posted, maybe around 2 years after we saw Chris with his camera, going into the minor injuries unit at Wharfedale hospital as we were leaving. If my memory serves me correct, he’d injured his hand/?finger skating! My kids have seen the Inghams out & about numerous times. I was always a bit 🤨 about the family & couldn't understand why my daughters in particular, seemed to be so taken in by them.
I initially joined Tattle after following Rebecca Meldrum on IG…. many a fun hour reading about her…. I had no idea & feel rather foolish that I was so taken in by her. Then I found the Mingham family threads… we have daily updates in our house now! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

qazqaz

So at the start of tonight’s vlog…

Sarah - “What can we do today that we don’t usually do?”

Ummm, how about homeschooling your children? And hey, maybe you could actually sit with them too! Now there’s an idea 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Fisherwomen
Screenshot 2021-08-30 202035.png

TLDR
- Isla continues to be neglected and ignored
- The great campervan renovation continues
- Isabelle and Esme continue to be scared of everything
- The next Ingham Q&A is due to be uploaded this week prepare for lots of damage control.
- Isabelle begged the ifam to send her birthday presents.
- Lazy uploaded a throwback vlog on her Instagram - back when they were normal, healthy, grateful for what they had, weren't obsessed with tat, they loved all their kids and treated them equally,
- Creepy grew some balls and took his beanie off for a few vlogs.
- Undeclared ad for Mary Shortle in an attempt to sell the Prinny teddies... sorry, reborn dolls clogging up her storeroom.
- The house is an absolute shithole with clothes and unwashed dishes dumped all over the kitchen and utility room. Creepy's OCD for cleaning seems to have disappeared.

Reposting this beauty from @SuBollard
Cupace20210829134412.png

Hi Steve 👋 👋

• Heart
  • Sick

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
What would life be like for the Minghams had they not started to vlog ?
The girls would at least be at school and Jason at playgroup or nursery
In my head, Sarah would be on the dole, I doubt Jace and Mila would exist because Chris would have buggered off to live van life with some 18 year and they only seem to have been produced to revive the channel sadly.

The girls would have been MUCH better off and might not have the fancy house but would have friends and an education

• Heart

kizzy

VIP Member
Like mother, like daughter.
I came here to say the same thing, absolutely grim.
also wtf is this weird filter they’re using? Her skin looks grey and zombie like. Very odd.
and I know she’s only a baby but she looks like she’s inherited Sarah’s swollen fingers.
View attachment 740353
How the hell can a baby get filthy fingernails like that.

• Heart
  • Sad

Basic

VIP Member
Granny should have taken Isabelle for her hair appointment, just the two of them. She could have taken her to some decent clothing shops after.

Emmmmmmmmy

There's no way Isla has OCD going by the state of her room and all round cleanliness (hair clothes hygiene etc) that was just another lie big sarah said for content. Like the crap about chris having OCD aswell 🙄

Also yes it's a shame that Isla is being left out now but you've got to remember for at least 7 or 8 years it's been all about her 24/7 she was spoilt, pampered treated like a baby right up until recently now she's been forgotten about which is sad and because Isla herself still behaves and talks like a toddler it must be extra tough on her to process. Plus we don't know how islas behaviour is off camera maybe she's causing riots (hopefully) with lots of tantrums and thats why they arent giving her air time or speaking highly of her.

Either way Isla needs to be included even if that means showing her spoilt or negative side on camera
I have to disagree about the OCD, although unsure if lazy is lying or not, OCD isn’t just about cleanliness. I have diognosed OCD and my rooms a complete tip, there’s such a perception that OCD is just turning a light on and off constantly and obsessively cleaning and whilst that CAN be true, it’s not always. It’s a mental condition that if Isla does have needs to be sorted ASAP

Reactions: 46