The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was so uncomfortable to watch. Isabelle is a very sheltered and immature 16. The close up shots of her cleavage whilst she bent over towards to camera many times, awful.
There’s just no way in hell my daughter would be allowed or even want to put this type of image online.
Even without this the whole video was very flat, she has no vocabulary, everything is pretty or cute.
And Isla flitting around the room jumping up and down rating her outfits? just so odd.
I felt for Isabelle traipsing round Meadowhall with the whole family in tow, being let of her lead for a bit to walk around with her little sister wtf!
she must see other teen girls out enjoying shopping trips with each other and feel She’s missing out?
Shes got creepy crawling about with his camera in hand, her loud sisters, a toddler and a slob of a mother whipping out her tit every half our to feed mila. It’s just a cult at this point.
There was a timestamp on yesterday’s vlog from a random account at the point where jace is sucking an ice lolly.
Sarah is deluded if she thinks only teen girls are watching these hauls on Isabelle’s channel
Please tell me Izzy edits her own vlogs and not the creepster

Thread Title 189... Chris edits vlogs so thanks for the mammeries

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I find it surprising that as business savvy as Sarah clearly is, that she hasn’t gone down the Paltrow route and released some scented candles. The possibilities are endless.
‘Orange Twirl and chip fat’
‘Beanie and regret.’
‘Forecourt of Dreams.’
‘Forgotten dog.’
‘Swiss jail’
‘Pension book.’
‘Floridian memories.’
‘Pipe Down.’
‘Casual vegetarian.’

£95 each.
£35 post and packaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I find it surprising that as business savvy as Sarah clearly is, that she hasn’t gone down the Paltrow route and released some scented candles. The possibilities are endless.
‘Orange Twirl and chip fat’
‘Beanie and regret.’
‘Forecourt of Dreams.’
‘Forgotten dog.’
‘Swiss jail’
‘Pension book.’
‘Floridian memories.’
‘Pipe Down.’
‘Casual vegetarian.’

£95 each.
£35 post and packaging.
haha or unwashed bodies and dirty fingernail scent

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's far to early to say, most babies eyes don't focus until about four months and their eyes wonder like they are cross eyed has they try to focus.

Also my niece has always had a sqint similar to Jaces she wore glasses from the age of two years old is in her teens now and swapped to contacts, however when doesn't have her contacts in or her glasses on her eye still wonders to the middle, It's not a case of neglect it's just they way she is!
my eye problem was spotted at 6 weeks old

Reactions: 8
She really needs to lay off the filters
I’ve noticed she’s even using the soft focus setting on the vlogs. Big Frank isn’t even visible anymore, in fact he’s a shadow of his former self 😂 It’s too distressing to watch her airbrush him out her life like he doesn’t exist on her herpes ridden face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
As he’s playing on his roller skates, it’s the ‘professional speed skater hand’ that’s cracking me up, like it’s going to add serious momentum as he trundles along a leafy path. 😂
What an hole.
it’s okay for him though to get out and enjoy doing something just for him what about Isabelle meeting up with friends 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Had a YouTube recommendation of an old vlog when Isla was Jace age. Blimey 😳 the way they spoke to Isla is long gone isn’t it ? I know there are conflicting opinions on Isla but to me that little girl was put on a pedestal for so long. In the vlog he was calling her boo boo, little one, itty bitty etc. All endearing names for a child. She was star of the show. Now, where is she in the Ingham pecking order? Jace has replaced her when it comes to the child they speak to in an adoring and loving manner. Also giving him compliments and positive feedback. Isla always seems to be discarded or not acknowledged on many occasions in their videos now. You see her poking her head in to get in camera shot and then they cut to something else, like she irritates them. Maybe she is attention seeking ? But can you blame her for needing more attention ? She has gone from the favourite to the least favourite out of all the children. The contrast between the old vlogs and more recent is actually quite upsetting to watch 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Was Sarah Ingham seriously complaining about a tee shirt costing £10 when she overcharges everything she sells.

I’m surprised isabelle isn’t paying rent yet now she’s 16

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion

#189 - We vlog for the memories money
So true if it was for memories then they would be doing better however if the money stopped today so would the vlogs and then and only then would they be doing it for memories.

Reactions: 10
I will never ever understand why this feral family became YouTube hits
the vlog with esmes doll should have been for family memories not for millions of views

Reactions: 27
As he’s playing on his roller skates, it’s the ‘professional speed skater hand’ that’s cracking me up, like it’s going to add serious momentum as he trundles along a leafy path. 😂
What an hole.
I’ve only ever seen him do one trick jumping on and off a low rail oh sorry he did it on a higher one and fell off but then the kids at my local park do the the jumping of a rail on skates. If he’s a professional skater I’m a super model and that I ain’t 🤣 the immaturity of a father of 5 is mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was Sarah Ingham seriously complaining about a tee shirt costing £10 when she overcharges everything she sells.

I’m surprised isabelle isn’t paying rent yet now she’s 16
Tbf I was working a week after my 16th birthday doing 8-6 everyday in a shop. I paid my mum £100 a week rent and had to fund all my own stuff/travel. I think it would do her the world of good to get a little part time job lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.