The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle…
Sweetheart. You acted like billy big bollocks when you started being a smug little madam about comments on your Instagram post. Just an idea, put the comments and your insta page on private? Oh sorry, forgot that’s not an option, daddy/lover wouldn’t let you because that’s stopped engagement between fans and “ifam”
Also, you were only billy big bollocks because you were behind your colossal sized mother. We all know face to face you wouldn’t say boo to a ghost bub 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Why do they always address things in such a rude and arrogant way. Their attitude is disgusting. They could have quite easily said "We know some people have expressed concern over Jaces eye and we appreciate that however he is scheduled in for an appointment" etc. Instead of arrogantly saying that it's nobodys business. It's everyones business when you post your neglect for your children online for thousands to see. It's a good job their income comes from YouTube because they wouldn't last a day out working in the real world with attitude like theirs. They are setting Isabelle up for a miserable life, with no job, real skills or friends and an awful attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
"stupidly ignorant" seems to be a favourite for Lazy and Creepy. Do you think thats the depth of their knowledge and the only thing they can say. I remember creepy's "pity me and my poor poor pregnant wife" video and he too said the word ignorant in about a hundred different sentences. we had "disgustingly ignorantly" "ignorant fools" "ignorantly disgusting" etc.
It just goes to show how thick they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So they’ll address comments about his eye but not the myriad other problems they’re asked about

Reactions: 39
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
have Sarah shared big Frank with Jacey boy?? Since they are laying on the floor and she says they can't kiss her right now.

Reactions: 10
If they don't want people commenting on their childrens medical issues, then maybe try not using them as clickbait to get people to watch in the first place? I don't think they should be talking about medical appointments that concern a child who has no say in what information they are publicly putting out there. Since this is something that is visible and they obviously got comments about it before he initially went to a doctor, just saying something like "he is having ongoing medical care for this but we won't be discussing it or vlogging about it" would have been better. Instead they don't want people to comment on it, but do want to use it for vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Also, I've never known a 16 year old to spend her time sitting and drawing/colouring a 'happy jar'. At that age I was spending everyday round my mates, going shopping and out for meals. She will end up with no social skills and just kept in her little family cult her entire life.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why do they always address things in such a rude and arrogant way. Their attitude is disgusting. They could have quite easily said "We know some people have expressed concern over Jaces eye and we appreciate that however he is scheduled in for an appointment" etc. Instead of arrogantly saying that it's nobodys business. It's everyones business when you post your neglect for your children online for thousands to see. It's a good job their income comes from YouTube because they wouldn't last a day out working in the real world with attitude like theirs. They are setting Isabelle up for a miserable life, with no job, real skills or friends and an awful attitude.
They need to remember who pays their bills

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does Isabelle need a journal to tell her when to take a shower?

Why are they celebrating her birthday over 2 weeks?

Why did they let Esme go out in public yesterday with the greasiest hair?

Why can't the girls have a hobby (bracelet making) without Sarah trying to capitalise on it?

Why is chris so butters?

Why does he have the exact same hairline as his newborn daughter?

1630689689943.png
Screenshot 2021-09-03 at 17.58.07.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
I hate to defend Sarah (🤮🤮🤮) but I remember Isla always being an over reacter with anything like that. Being babied won’t have helped. I remember there was one vlog, I think they were in B&Q and isla got oil or something on her hands from touching something and was having a meltdown. Didn’t help that Chris was cradling her as if her head was split open or something.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure Sarah can be an absolute nightmare with them but just from that I can well imagine Isla reacting to a pen leaking like that without Sarah giving out to her.
There's a video of a very young Isla in tears as Sarah berates and humiliates her on camera for eating a pack of Maltesers, instead of limiting herself to a few, as if a toddler could understand when to stop eating. Sarah just keeps going on at her as she's apologising through tears. It's very hard to watch. I think Isla "overreacts" as she is used to being told off in an excessive way for small things, so she starts to believing that these small things are now a big deal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
One last thing.. Why. On. Earth. Would you need a 'habit tracker' to tick off having a shower? Why would you need to track that? Surely having a shower everyday goes without saying...

• Wow
Reactions: 44
I'm sorry to hear that but I think izzy is soooo different altough she may have mental health (i mean what ingham kid wouldnt) but also if that was the case why is esme and isla following? In year 7 high school she should be allowed alot of freedom with friends ... not one child I know in year 7 had there parents take them to school... so why can't esme be taken back to where they lived before and go on a shopping date or park date alone with friends and also isla can go to friends house for a day evan once every couple of weeks ... for all 3 to be suffering the same anxaity that they don't want friends at all is one in a trillion

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just cannot believe how Isabelle has celebrated her 16th. I was no party animal but I really think I did a load more than that poor deluded girl. My heart breaks for those children, what a life they have

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I just cannot believe how Isabelle has celebrated her 16th. I was no party animal but I really think I did a load more than that poor deluded girl. My heart breaks for those children, what a life they have
I feel bad for all the children of family channels, they will all be fucked up in one way or another when they get older.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.