The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were in roundhay not too long ago they won't be home yet, can't post the vlog until they are available to delete comments they don't like!

Reactions: 20
Definitely looks like they are at a hairdressers - tbh I really hope they have all gone they all look a right state 😂

Are there sister wives hairdressers in Leeds?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah, your newborn baby is screaming her head off and your sat there chatting 💩 at the end of the vlog. GET OFF YOU’RE ARSE, put the camera down and go feed you’re newborn baby. For Christ sake. Also, stop moaning about your baby, you chose to have that many!!! Some people can’t have any or struggle with conceiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sarah, you really don’t need to hold Mila, her every waking and sleeping minute. You are making a rod for your own back! She needs to be placed in a carry cot or cradle once feeding is over , and when back asleep. If she really needs feeding as often as you show us, then she is clearly not getting enough breast milk, so maybe you need to supplement with formula? Of course you could also express breast milk, so other members of the family can feed and nurse her when needed. She has become your excuse to sit and nurse, and there really is no need. You are doing her more harm than good.
This next part, I mention with no malice, just observation. All three of your youngest children are probably going to need orthodontics for overbites, when they reach the appropriate age. Please, please let this process take place, don’t neglect it when the time comes.
I have quite an overbite myself, purely because my mother was scared of the dentist and my early dental visits were delayed the restricted and no orthodontics accepted on my behalf when they were offered. I have always regretted this overbite and even now at the grand age of 60 yrs, regret this situation, so please please take your children regularly to a dentist and take up the offer of orthodontics when offered to you for them 🙏🏼
Sorry disagree holding a baby does not make a rod or cause more harm
Everythink else they do causes harm tho

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isabelle is absolutely bleeping besotted by creep 🤢🤢🤢 I can literally see the love hearts in her eyes when she looks at him.

Anyone see Jace when lazy was changing Mila, head for the antibac wipes?! 😐

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Isabelle is absolutely bleeping besotted by creep 🤢🤢🤢 I can literally see the love hearts in her eyes when she looks at him.

Anyone see Jace when lazy was changing Mila, head for the antibac wipes?! 😐
The way she acts is how i was at her age with my male friends, she needs real 3d friends!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Waiting for the lovely day ruined by stalkers post.
At least we'll now know how far out they are vlogwise. I think today will be in Sundays vlog

Reactions: 23
Sarah 38 alleges not to like zoo’s or caged animals because it’s cruel and unnatural. The dreadful creature keeps her own offspring caged up with no choice of diet in the most bizarre and restricted set up imaginable.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What’s up iddy biddy? Looks could kill eh Chris?
048D6ACF-0DE0-434D-8421-14EC492EF69C.jpeg

• Sad
How does she manage to demand feed baby when she’s on a day out to a theme park wearing dungarees

Reactions: 17
So allegedly Sarah38 was stopped in the ride que and asked her age what a load of shite Sarah 35/36 said the lady thought she was in her 20''s then proceeded to say it was hilarious the lady thought I was under 18???? She's so deluded and can't even remember what lies she'd told only seconds earlier 😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Been M.I.A (summer holidays have been busy).

Just came here to say...

Isabelle is 16 tomorrow. She's "legal" tomorrow. She's the same age as Jess, one of the many girls Chris Ingham tried it on with, tomorrow. This is nauseating. I fear for her.
So do I. It makes you wonder why he's really bought the DPD van because there's no way that they can all fit in there.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So allegedly Sarah38 was stopped in the ride que and asked her age what a load of shite Sarah 35/36 said the lady thought she was in her 20''s then proceeded to say it was hilarious the lady thought I was under 18???? She's so deluded and can't even remember what lies she'd told only seconds earlier 😩😩😩😩
Even if she thought she was in her 20s thats old enough to be supervising isla on the ride so why ask?

So do I. It makes you wonder why he's really bought the DPD van because there's no way that they can all fit in there.
Had one parked outside my house and seeing one up close made me laugh. No way its going to work

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here’s me thinking she was 40 😁😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
The woman thinking Sarah was under 18 is completely true and is definitely not a way to clap back at your latest Tattle nickname, is it Sarah38?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.