The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A DPD Sprinter van has just stopped in my street, stood there looking at it thinking yes, it's a decent size to do up..... IF there's only two of you. Jesus wept, WTF is he thinking? He's nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was in Brighton recently and i saw that they are selling massive popper fidget things that are like a small table size with all sorts of fun shapes like mini handbags and unicorns and phone cases with them on at the pier for really cheap. I’m surprised they haven’t had a trip to brighton to restock scam and me. Honestly though it’s like the world is trolling me recently I’ve seen fake marble salt and pepper shakers and a dish set at shops and immediately thought of them.
These are everywhere atm.I cannot believe anyone is daft enough to pay Sarah`s over inflated prices ,when even Poundland sell them! (Fyi Sarah ,they are exactly the same as yours ,some are even better!)

Reactions: 14
Has any one seen posts about a well known pop star calling out a 14yr you tuber for her content her photos that are bit much for young child to post , I do not know this young child never heard of her
But we'll done to P for calling her and her parents out , if only she knew bout inghams

Reactions: 20
Has any one seen posts about a well known pop star calling out a 14yr you tuber for her content her photos that are bit much for young child to post , I do not know this young child never heard of her
But we'll done to P for calling her and her parents out , if only she knew bout inghams
Ive heard of her and she doesnt really do anything other than posting photos since she was really young, maybe even before 10!
I think she makes videos now but before she was just trying to get in the LA incrowd with bad internet tv shows. She is being exploited and pimped out by her mother. The popstar is right by calling her mother out.

Inghams should be called out about how they treat their kids!

Reactions: 14
Ive heard of her and she doesnt really do anything other than posting photos since she was really young, maybe even before 10!
I think she makes videos now but before she was just trying to get in the LA incrowd with bad internet tv shows. She is being exploited and pimped out by her mother. The popstar is right by calling her mother out.

Inghams should be called out about how they treat their kids!
Oohhh who is this about? I can't work it out and I'm nosey 🤣

Reactions: 5
I actually find Isabelle proper cringey. I cant recall anyone when i was her age acting the way she does

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Been M.I.A (summer holidays have been busy).

Just came here to say...

Isabelle is 16 tomorrow. She's "legal" tomorrow. She's the same age as Jess, one of the many girls Chris Ingham tried it on with, tomorrow. This is nauseating. I fear for her.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
And

the size of her feet…bizarre little man..
Absolutely. Her feet appear as large as her head which seems to be the size of a very lot large football. All very strange (just like him)

Just came here to say...

Isabelle is 16 tomorrow. She's "legal" tomorrow. She's the same age as Jess, one of the many girls Chris Ingham tried it on with, tomorrow. This is nauseating. I fear for her.
So pleased to your back - you’ve been missed. Trust you enjoyed your holiday

Reactions: 13
I agree plus we all know what a sleep deprived toddler is like and lately they haven’t used a buggy for Jace so we all know how that’s gonna go.
I’m waiting for Jace is playing up a treat today and Isla will get the fault for “winding him up “ no it’s because his parents are a pair of foos and nobody got any quality sleep in the can erm van.
I hate the phrase/ " winding them up", maybe because I am Autistic, people are not clockwork toys or clocks.

Reactions: 8

Just came here to say...

Sarah, read this, again and again till it sinks into that little brain of yours.

Edited to add that the only thing iddy biddy or dinky in your family is your brain.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Just came here to say...

It really does put it into perspective. Isabelle is 16 but nowhere near the maturity of a 16 year old. Most children her age will now be having work experience through school and be getting prepared for the real world but Isabelle has none of that. I'm dreading her birthday vlog and expect Chris will be creepier than ever.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It really does put it into perspective. Isabelle is 16 but nowhere near the maturity of a 16 year old. Most children her age will now be having work experience through school and be getting prepared for the real world but Isabelle has none of that. I'm dreading her birthday vlog and expect Chris will be creepier than ever.
Can someone who knows how to, do a bingo sheet for her birthday celebration and include….’ You’re most welcome sweeeeet hearrrrt’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Herein lies the problem - these clearly vulnerable kids have unfettered access to social media. And the teen believes this BS.
‘Inspiration to all teenagers’? ‘Most selfless and smart human in the world’?

I weep for this generation. At least I would if I gave a crap 😏
I just can't imagine some stranger gushing like this when all I'd done is mumble my way through a vlog, and actually responding with a thanks.

I know someone who would disagree though with her being the smartest human in the world. Did she get A*s before they existed and get a place at the university of Oklahoma studying tornados? I think not. There will be a vlog soon where Chris being super smart, having A* a level physics or him teaching the girls because he's a maths genius will get mentioned, clearly someone hasn't yet realised that he is the smartest one!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.