The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is from social blade last time I checked was over 2 months ago and their earnings have gone down
Thank you! Hope it's the lower end of those estimates, not that they deserve a penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a rough idea how much they actually earn from YouTube now? (Socialblade won't show me without signing up).
I'm amazed they must still be earning enough for them not to work, plus all the extravagant stuff (hot tub, caravan etc). After all the scummy behaviour from Creepy how do they still even have a following?!
I can't wait to see what happens when their 'fame' and money inevitably runs out and the Pylon Palace is repossessed.
SocialBlade seems to suggest they're earning around £5k a month so probably not enough for all the expenses including clothes, mortgage, private medical care, food, household bills etc. There are seven people to pay for. Sarah 38teen will also now be beginning to splash out on Christmas presents.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Aww this is so lovely. Please can you adopt me? :)
:
If i was younger, in a heartbeat! X (I`m adopted myself ,and feel extremely lucky and very blessed to have been chosen by such incredible parents). ❤ .I like to think of everyone here as my adopted online friends.😍.We can all express our opinions ,without any malice ,and ,when anybody is down and going through tough times ,everyone pulls together to support them.I think you`re all brilliant ,whatever Sarah1838 (was that her birth year?😜) ,likes to think.She should be so lucky to have a group like this!xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Private video in the September playlist, could that mean a vlog on time for once. Of course if it's the start of two weeks of 'surprises' for Isabelle's birthday, they'll want the money spinner videos up on time.
Unless it's the Q&A today.

Reactions: 9
:
If i was younger, in a heartbeat! X (I`m adopted myself ,and feel extremely lucky and very blessed to have been chosen by such incredible parents). ❤ .I like to think of everyone here as my adopted online friends.😍.We can all express our opinions ,without any malice ,and ,when anybody is down and going through tough times ,everyone pulls together to support them.I think you`re all brilliant ,whatever Sarah1838 (was that her birth year?😜) ,likes to think.She should be so lucky to have a group like this!xx
Hi just wanted to say we adopted our daughter... From 13 months old... She's 16 now and we have hit a really awful patch... She's rejecting all my live and care in favour of a boy I don't think is good for her... We don't know if this is normal teenage stuff or an adoption issue. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My son just sent me this 😂 I’d be mortified if there was tit like this all over tiktok about my family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Someone commented asking about how Isla is coping with her OCD, I nearly forgot about it since it was practically cured overnight 🙄
Oh she definitely doesn’t have ocd
I’m sure when he’s old enough to make a choice he can dress how he wants. I’m just saying I don’t understand the logic of dressing him up to look like a little girl. I don’t care what he wears, but they aren’t dressing the new baby in gender neutral clothes, it works both ways, does it not?
shes got isla and esme there and not once have I seen lazy do their hair

Reactions: 7
So todays VLOG, am I right in see Sarah38 complaining about a t-shirt which costs £10, when they have the audacity to charge iFam £20 for a bunch of fidgets costing pennies??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I`m so sorry for what your parents put you through.Please ,never think you`re a "nobody" ,we all have our own gifts in this world.,Just because some of us aren`t academic ,doesn`t mean we have nothing to offer.My eldest was the truly bright one (to coin a phrase) ,but i never let on i felt differently about her sisters.They all have their special ways.My middle girl is the kindest person i can think of ,her younger sister is bossy ,well organised and can run the company she works for with her eyes closed.Neither liked school ,or studies ,even though we encouraged it ,but they found their own paths.The most thing i`m proud of is they are so good to me (and were to their dad when he was alive) ,and they`d help anybody with anything.I bet 100% you`re a nicer person and have empathy towards others now ,due to what you experienced.Take care of you ,and remember ,you always matter. ❤ xx
I know plenty of people who had no educational/emotional support or just weren’t a good fit for the school system. One of them has a partner, a child and works in the local shop, but she’s happy and rents her own place. Another one did GCSEs, passed enough to do A-Levels but has gone into the restaurant business. Some of the cleverest and most financially successful people did terribly at school, like Richard Branson!
My parents always encouraged my siblings and me to do our best, we had tutors/extra lessons when we couldn’t grasp something, and all they wanted was for us to find a job that would allow us to earn enough to be financially independent and that made us happy! We were never compared to eachother ( the second youngest is the super bright one), and we were encouraged to pursue any interest we had, within reason, but kindly told if we were really hopeless at it ( singing for me, I cannot carry a tune in a bucket/if my life depended on it). If my parents weren’t as well off and I’d had to stay in the French system, my life would have been very different!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So todays VLOG, am I right in see Sarah38 complaining about a t-shirt which costs £10, when they have the audacity to charge iFam £20 for a bunch of fidgets costing pennies??
But you don't understand, they're bespoke fidgets and you're just a jealous hater!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's waste half the vlog wittering on about the boring vlogs of last year from the island of Portugal.

What was Jace wearing, it looked way to small for him, like he was wearing Mila's clothes.

Reactions: 17
Using Mila to flog her tat, wearing too small clothes. Her leggings are half way up her legs and her sleeves are half way up her arms.
“Look how iddy-biddy our baby is wearing her tiny baby clothes” - the thing is Sarah, we can clearly see that Mila’s clothes are too small for her! Instead of trying to cram the poor mite in to clothes that will be uncomfortable, surely if they really wanted to keep an illusion of her being really tiny (because for some reason the size of her children seems important to Sarah) they should be putting her in clothes that are too big? Or y’know dress her in clothes that fit because on a screen no one can actually tell how big/small she is and truth be told no one actually cares! Poor Mila squished in those clothes just for her mum to make a point.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
SocialBlade seems to suggest they're earning around £5k a month so probably not enough for all the expenses including clothes, mortgage, private medical care, food, household bills etc. There are seven people to pay for. Sarah 38teen will also now be beginning to splash out on Christmas presents.
Companies house showed they made 100k last year (but they owe about 70k in tax and another 30k on that crappy caravan) - so net they are broke but they seem to spend all their cash "travuling and making memories" instead of paying back the HMRC

In 2019 they only made something like 40k. Bored kids at home during lockdown explains the 2020 surge in views. That wont be repeated in 2021,no matter how many sprogs drop out of Sarah's loins

• Sick
Reactions: 22
think granny jane has had enough..... typical that granny and grampa paid for the hair cut

Reactions: 22
Using Mila to flog her tat, wearing too small clothes. Her leggings are half way up her legs and her sleeves are half way up her arms.
Oh poor baby looks bit chubby and mother of year squeezed her in to tiny baby sizing 😑

Reactions: 10
think granny jane has had enough..... typical that granny and grampa paid for the hair cut
So the 1st suprise was a haircut? How can you suprise someone with a haircut? A make over maybe but a haircut? 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So if the haircut really is a birthday present, does this mean that the others can't have their hair cut till their birthday? Because I'd be a bit annoyed if one of my presents was a haircut and then my siblings got a haircut anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Isabelle gets a shopping trip but of course the whole lot of them have to be dragged along but it's ok because she gets to go off on her own with Esme.

'little Isla' she's 9 and practically the same height as Esme, let the girl grow up, you've got Mila to be your little girl.

Of course they got selfies with the imaginary ifam and there's ifam everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Isabelle has been wanting her hair done for the longest time”… so why didn’t you take her when she first asked then?! Why make her wait months for it?

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.