The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PAINTING OUR BABY GIRLS NURSERY... DID WE MAKE A MISTAKE?!!

Lazy starts the vlog by moaning about a smudge on the camera from where she kissed the camera. She bets we're sick of the sight of Mila's wallpaper. They're spending time painting the wall this morning. They went for the pink paint but Lazy thinks she should've gone for the beige. She thinks they will have to go back. Creepy thinks Lazy should forget it and just go back and get the beige. The paint cannot be returned because it's a mix Lazy had made so she might a well try it. If Lazy doesn't like the paint when it's on the wall they'll prime it again and get the beige. The pink would then be used in the downstairs bathroom. Painting time lapse.

Lazy is feeling good about the terracotta colour so far with one layer. The rest of Mila's room will be white and she has white furniture so the beige would be too much white. Lazy gets some paint on the carpet.

Lazy is laughing because outside the electric gate are two wall beams and when the gate it open slightly you can see the top of one wall beam. She asked Creepy what the package was and he pointed out it wasn't a package. Creepy's phone rings. Mila is asleep and Isabelle is babysitting her. Lazy envisioned having a pin wall because it's a girl's room and the wallpaper is grown up. Lazy shows us the wall plaque from Claire's Vintage Treasures that was deleted off social media when Tattle found out the name. The name plaque will be hung up on the wall against Nannar's curtain wallpaper because Lazy wanted the name above her bed.

Creepy is on the landing building the storage thing. Lazy wants to point out that she has been begging Creepy to do it since before Mila was born. They ordered it a week after they moved in. Creepy kept saying he would do it tomorrow. He went up to Lazy this morning and said he wanted to work on the van; so asked Lazy whether he could spend a couple of hours working on it if he built the storage unit. He says he's sending "bare hours" on the van. Lazy is off to check on Mila, have lunch and have a play. She hopes she can get her down for another nap afterwards so she can do another coat of paint.

Isabelle said Mila woke up and started crying so she picked her up to get her back to sleep whilst Lazy carried on painting. Mila is now asleep on Isabelle's lap. She begins to wake up.

Lunch is finished and the paint is dry so the second coat is about to be done. Lazy is trying to get is done before Mila starts crying. She needs to move all the crap that has been chucked on the floor so Creepy can move the storage unit. Lazy was worried she'd messed up with the paint but it's perfect. She needs to think of a way to introduce the paint elsewhere in the room because every other wall is plain white. She's wondering how to do it because there's not panelling and was thinking of doing it scalloped from the ceiling but it would be too faffy and there's no tools. Mila starts crying.

Creepy is outside doing the van. Lazy doesn't know if he was rushing but there are holes in the unit and Lazy was wondering why they were there. She took out the top drawer and there are no holes there so thinks he's done it wrong. If she was to tell him it come and fix it he would literally cry so she will leave it as it is for now and pretend to notice it later. Great choice Lazy. Choose the right moment or you might find yourself cleaning coffee off Mila's freshly painted wall. There are two cans of coke on the table in the background. Footage of the bedroom to music about doing their best and being proud.

Hot is not the word. Why does it get so unbearably hot in Motorway Mansion? Mila is getting fussy so that's all they're doing today. Nothing else will be filmed in the room until it's done now. It might be a few days a the crib hasn't yet been ordered. Creepy used Jace's gifted floor mat as a carpet protector yesterday. He didn't get any paint on it yesterday but Lazy got some on it. The paint wiped off easily so the mat has another use. It's not intended to be a floor protector. The mat has multiple purposes; Jace hides under it, plays with his cars on it and can be used for picnics. Time for a glass of water and to make dinner.

Lazy holds Mila and talks to her in her sickly baby voice. She asks Mila why she's so serious and tells her to crack a smile. Cackle.

Creepy loves the paint. He's a fool and put the top of the unit on upside down so will have to correct it.

Jace sits on the arm of the sofa watching tv, probably way too close to it. He ignores his idiot father who is trying to get his attention. Creepy tells him not to ignore him. Mila is asleep again. He tells her she's been a good girl. Lazy has been able to eat dinner without Mila being on her. She has pushed Mila to be on other people. Because Lazy is breastfeeding it's easy to say she need to have her but when she stays with Lazy she cries for more. When Lazy knows Mila has had a good feed sometimes it's good for Creepy or Isabelle to take over. She was chill with Creepy and smiled a million times. She feels like she got to do stuff today. It's been nice to get to know Mila but now she wants to do things. Lazy is still Lazy as well as a mum.

Another chat about Handmaid's Tale. The show is freaky and weird but also good. Lazy and Creepy are on season 4 so about to run out of seasons. There are 12 episodes left. They're going on a crazy trip tomorrow. Lazy finalised her autumn Baby and Me orders as well as some Fidget and Me things. Creepy says there are incredible things coming to the store, including things they hope will start trending. Esme found some fidgets and has been testing them. They've taken a gamble. Some exciting things are coming. Creepy is off to get ice cream.

End of vlog

He thinks he's the hottest thing alive
View attachment 738822

View attachment 738835
View attachment 738824View attachment 738825View attachment 738829View attachment 738830View attachment 738827View attachment 738826
So mila has had four weeks of attention from her mother and that’s it 👀 gormless isn’t ‘just a mum’ ……. She doesn’t even deserve that title she’s a waste of space

Reactions: 17
Yes, it’s Isla. Chris, Jace, Esme & Isla … didn’t see Sarah, Mila or Isabelle. I had to stop my 12 year old from going to say hello 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just spotted in Roundhay Park, Leeds!
Do they not have any closer parks, Leeds has served their time of putting up with the inghams.

I'm guessing Sarah, Mila and Isabelle were with nana? Otherwise I don't know why they went all the way to Leeds to go to a park!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Esme & Isla weren’t with Chris & Jace when we first saw them. They came running along a few minutes later & then they all headed over to the path/road down the right hand side of the lake.
I think Chris’s parents live not far from the park. We’re in. North Leeds & my eldest ( who used to be a huge Ingham follower until mid 2019!! 🥴), saw Jane & Steve in the car that pulled up alongside us.

Reactions: 39
Esme & Isla weren’t with Chris & Jace when we first saw them. They came running along a few minutes later & then they all headed over to the path/road down the right hand side of the lake.
You were good not to say anything Good job I'm far away I couldn't keep my mouth shut if bumped into him! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Is that isla? Is she almost as tall as sarah or is sarah short??
Or is that isabelle next to chris 🙈
I think it's esmee not big enough to be princess delonge I don't think, and isla

Reactions: 13
I’ve been a lurker for quite some time. My daughters both used to watch the vlogs until I heard about the allegations. I’m ashamed to say that my eldest & some of her school friends, even sent ‘care packages’ to the girls. 😩

Reactions: 26
Maybe have taken our advice for once and that's why in Leeds by the noisy in lazy Instagram post sound like they are at a hairdressers so maybe that's where Izzy Is Finally getting the cut she wants but has to be with her mum and all the family she really has no life and doubt others will get there's done Seems only on your bday now

I’ve been a lurker for quite some time. My daughters both used to watch the vlogs until I heard about the allegations. I’m ashamed to say that my eldest & some of her school friends, even sent ‘care packages’ to the girls. 😩
Welcome! Dont feel bad about it. Come snark with us 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Glad you saw the light

Seeing someone else take a picture of him really makes you realise how silly he must look walking round with his camera. People are just having a walk, kids running around and he's there carrying that around with him.

Squeezed into his too tight trousers.

And why isn't he holding jaces hand in the car park, cars pull in and out all over the place there and he's left him to walk with Esme and Isla.

Reactions: 44
Welcome! Dont feel bad about it. Come snark with us 😀
Thanks 😂 I posted, maybe around 2 years after we saw Chris with his camera, going into the minor injuries unit at Wharfedale hospital as we were leaving. If my memory serves me correct, he’d injured his hand/?finger skating! My kids have seen the Inghams out & about numerous times. I was always a bit 🤨 about the family & couldn't understand why my daughters in particular, seemed to be so taken in by them.
I initially joined Tattle after following Rebecca Meldrum on IG…. many a fun hour reading about her…. I had no idea & feel rather foolish that I was so taken in by her. Then I found the Mingham family threads… we have daily updates in our house now! 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.