The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else remember the time that big Sarah tried to claim some of her family had actual proper jobs 😂😂 The only big pharma your family are likely to work in Sarah is the kind where their stock is smuggled in through the hole of a backpacker coming back from Thailand 🙄
I'm quite bored this afternoon (I'm taking it easy before starting college tomorrow), so I thought I'd do a little spelling and grammar check on her comment! Feel free to add your suggestions/corrections, I might have missed a few things.

1. "It's not the NHS that pay the fee. Unless there's something new going on here." Perhaps you should've used a comma and a question mark. "It's not the NHS that pay the fee, unless there's something new going on here?" Maybe cut out the "here"? Hell, even swapping "going on here" with "happening?" would be better sounding. Another tip - it should be "pay" should be "pays",
2. "Private drug companies fund the drug and the trails and then I presume, sell it to the NHS." First step, obvious typo. It's spelt "trials" not "trails". "Trails" are what your husband leaves wherever he goes with that grease. "...and then I presume, sell to the NHS." The comma doesn't sound right. It should go before "and then". "Private drug companies fund the drug trials, and then I presume sell it to the NHS."
3. "Unless this is a new NHS trail?" TRIALS. TRAILS ARE WHAT YOU LEAVE WHEN YOU MOVE FROM SOFA TO SOFA EATING GIFTED CHOCOLATE.
4. "I know this because like I said, Iv done many in the past and my family also works for such drug companies." It is spelt "I've" not "Iv". One question, what family works for "such drug companies"? Do you have cousins? Siblings? If you've done medical trials and you have family working within the drug industry, then why are you so suspicious of the COVID "maxxine" as you've called it in the past? Oh, is that because believing in medicine doesn't suit you anymore and you can make money exploiting your children?

Again, if I have made any errors myself feel free to correct me.

Reactions: 17
#198 - Not only did we shame our fans, we didn't wash our brand new pans...
I won't lie the typo made me have a mini heart attack thinking I missed A LOT of threads. I was like "I become a lurker for a week and tit went down" but no ignhams are boring as ever hah :')

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to disagree about the OCD, although unsure if lazy is lying or not, OCD isn’t just about cleanliness. I have diognosed OCD and my rooms a complete tip, there’s such a perception that OCD is just turning a light on and off constantly and obsessively cleaning and whilst that CAN be true, it’s not always. It’s a mental condition that if Isla does have needs to be sorted ASAP
This 100%.

I have diagnosed OCD and mine has nothing to do with cleanliness. OCD is a compulsion todo certain repetitive behaviours to stop “something bad”happening. I physically cannot sleep or relax unless I’ve carried out certain checks (switches off, windows, stove etc,) and nothing can be charging overnight. I sometimes have to check multiple times. If I don’t do those checks, it feels like something bad will happen. A very top line description but OCD is definitely not just cleanliness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
This 100%.

I have diagnosed OCD and mine has nothing to do with cleanliness. OCD is a compulsion todo certain repetitive behaviours to stop “something bad”happening. I physically cannot sleep or relax unless I’ve carried out certain checks (switches off, windows, stove etc,) and nothing can be charging overnight. I sometimes have to check multiple times. If I don’t do those checks, it feels like something bad will happen. A very top line description but OCD is definitely not just cleanliness.
I get your struggle, I spent my life at Islas age forcing myself to stay awake all night and running into every room to check no one in my family had died whilst I was asleep, I almost died of anorexia linked to my OCD because my calorie counting and compulsions to only eat at exact times were “the only thing” keeping my family safe. Mental health conditions escalate so quickly and that’s why if Islas ocd is real they need to get it sorted now before it spirals
I got sidetracked but I wanted to say is I hope your doing better :)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
This 100%.

Slightly worried as you’ve described me to a T 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 12
#189 happy birthday, were gonna cut off your split ends as a present!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not really sure how accurate Socialblade is, just been talking to my other half and he says it's rubbish. He used to have a small gaming YouTube channel and according to Socialblade he was earning £900+ a month when in reality it was maybe a pound or 2 🤷‍♀️
I can see that being true. Most of the big money probably comes from sponsorships and ads for big companies. The Inghams have had very few of these in the past few years so have had to resort to doing undeclared ads so they don't get reported.

Are they Covid deniers? She sounds sinusy - mine came back from a theme park with it
Isabelle sounded unwell a couple of days ago as well when she was talking about her journal.

Anyone else remember the time that big Sarah tried to claim some of her family had actual proper jobs 😂😂 The only big pharma your family are likely to work in Sarah is the kind where their stock is smuggled in through the hole of a backpacker coming back from Thailand 🙄
Her family probably do work for drug companies... just not legal ones.

Reactions: 14
I was flicking through YouTube the other day and saw the vlog about Isabelle being bullied at school and getting sent home ( I think, I didn't watch the vlog) then someone said on here that Isabelle was bullying kids at her school. I wonder and I might be very wrong, but I wonder if she got removed from school by Lazy and Creepy because she got suspended for bullying and they removed her before anyone could find out to save face????

Reactions: 14
What was the title in full?
A0CBB6AF-134D-4929-BDA9-9BDCD0BBD9FC.jpeg

Omg I’ve just seen the title 🤣🤣 but ‘mum’ didn’t even buy her the haircut 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She is always feeding Mila whilst walking about, I’m sure she’s wanting someone to “challenge” her so she can kick off, that baby can’t be enjoying her feeds, it must be like eating soup on a roller coaster!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.