The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do not see this AT ALL 😲😲😲 I won’t ever deliberately stick up for Sarah but I think your watching something different to me ! I NEVER see her be mean to isla ever! 😳 isla is still allowed to get away with everything and maybe she was gushing over Esme & Izzy FOR ONCE because they are the ones helping her out all the time where as isla just hits her siblings , pushes them and never picks up after herself ! All she wants to do is roll around on the floor and play at being a GIANT baby or guilt trip her sisters into being with them at every single opportunity! The girl was never told NO and so doesn’t know the meaning of the word. It will be a cold day in hell before I feel sorry for Sarah’s mini Me ! 😕 She’s rolling around a busy shopping Center on skates ! So much disrespect to others but they never teach their kids manners ! Sarah’s talking about how grown up jace is ( hes 2 ) and still calling golden child LITTLE ISLA FFS ! There ain’t nowt little about her ! They are all insane ! 🧐
Isla isn’t my number 1 out of the herd. And I’ve said some out of line things about her myself over the last few weeks, but tonight it was so plain to see she’s the forgotten child and it’s heartbreaking. I totally can see that now. She’s only a young girl

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Because she’s trying to be woke and draw attention to it. She wants people to mistake him for a girl so she can give her woke speech about people being whoever they want.

She’s correct of course people can be whoever they want. When they choose it and it’s not forced upon them. (Except for grown men messaging teens that is Chris)
Sarah Mingham is about as "woke" as Donald Trump's combove.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do 'fans' ever share their photos and videos anywhere?

I am always surprised that 'soooooooo' many ifam approach them, but I can never find evidence anywhere!

Also, nostalgianess - what the actual feck?

please please please don't home school Mila and Jace, the very very very very least they need is primary education to help them with literacy, because they need help from
People who actually have a grasp of English.

And as for Sarah talking about her kids and how she will feel in "10 years when the kids are all grown up with their own families...."

My God, 26, 22, 19, 12 and 10 years old, and all you envisage is them having children, being a parent is amazing, but please teach them there is so much more in life to experience too, how about friends, social lives, careers, independence?

I honestly worry why I put myself through keeping up with The Inghams, as they disgust me and make me so angry, but still I find a way to watch, and it feels like I am damaging myself physically, psychologically and emotionally. Sometimes I think I do it in hope they will suddenly see the light and change, but they are so small minded and ignorant, they never ever will change, they will just keep growing stagnant and bitter. They disgust me. I am not a perfect parent, and am sure if I filmed my family life, there would be a lot of judgment, but one thing I would do is listen to constructive criticism and also be honest about my faults, accept them, and continue to grow as a person- not for the sake of 'haters' but for the sake of my family. Being a good parent isn't about being the best, but it is about being able to honestly say 'I tried my best'.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi just wanted to say we adopted our daughter... From 13 months old... She's 16 now and we have hit a really awful patch... She's rejecting all my live and care in favour of a boy I don't think is good for her... We don't know if this is normal teenage stuff or an adoption issue. 😔
Adoptee here as well I had/have huge issues around it all and I’m pretty old now 😂. I was awful to my parents especially my Mum - recently read The Primal Wound and it made me nod in agreement so much in places. It’s about the trauma adoptees go through even when adopted as a new born and how that can play into later choices and things you do. No idea if that’s any help its a hard read at times but definitely taught me a lot and explained why my anger came out at my Mum rather than both parents equally. My parents found it interesting as well and said they wish they had knew a lot of it back when I was younger and everyone was telling them my issues definitely weren’t related to my adoption in anyway.

Reactions: 8
The irony of big sarah58teen liking a top with 'Be kind' on it 😂🙈 you need to practice what you preach love!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So Hi Steve did read on here and go back to Granny.
How sad as a mother and step father that you have to rely on other people to pay for your kids to have a haircut.
I still can't get my head around it. They'll happily buy a hottub, 75 sofas, 458 rattan baskets for Milas bedroom but won't get their kids a haircut.
Granny seems to have to be in charge of all the sensible birthday gifts, she was the one who bought Isla books when Lazy wouldn't, didn't she also buy Esme a load of painting bits because Lazy was busy buying her a load of plastic tat aimed at 7 year olds.

Happy 16th kid....here's a haircut, some clothes and a razor....😑

Reactions: 33
Omg I can't believe how much Lazy38 is lying about seeing ifam everywhere and taking lots of selfies HAHAHA.
She's deluded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
i do not see this AT ALL 😲😲😲 I won’t ever deliberately stick up for Sarah but I think your watching something different to me ! I NEVER see her be mean to isla ever! 😳 isla is still allowed to get away with everything and maybe she was gushing over Esme & Izzy FOR ONCE because they are the ones helping her out all the time where as isla just hits her siblings , pushes them and never picks up after herself ! All she wants to do is roll around on the floor and play at being a GIANT baby or guilt trip her sisters into being with them at every single opportunity! The girl was never told NO and so doesn’t know the meaning of the word. It will be a cold day in hell before I feel sorry for Sarah’s mini Me ! 😕 She’s rolling around a busy shopping Center on skates ! So much disrespect to others but they never teach their kids manners ! Sarah’s talking about how grown up jace is ( hes 2 ) and still calling golden child LITTLE ISLA FFS ! There ain’t nowt little about her ! They are all insane ! 🧐
You are literally attacking a 9 year old. A child. Very odd behaviour from an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg you can hardly see Lazy38 face because of all the filters that they use.
Don't they realise that it makes the picture quality of their vlogs absolutely shite just like them

Reactions: 12
The children are the victims, not the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t we at one time get a speech from the lazy muvva about how they only slog for the family memories
What did she say tonight - I never usually watch any of the slogs …… what??? Which is it lying moo? Oh and here we go so desperate for views we will stretch this birthday over 2 weeks…. Not a party in sight - just look at that other family they had a whale of a time with so many people at graces summer party - take note lazy although I don’t condone any kids being filmed they are heaps above this shower - and talking about filming, and your little mini rant about people filming you……what about every other stranger that you have filmed -made money off -and not gave a single toss

So many depressing moments about this vlog.

- Isla is completely lost and beyond sad. "I've been waiting in Esme's room for about an hour and she's not come up". Not allowed to go shopping with Isabelle, clearly a pain in the arse for Esme, neglected by Sarah, downright hated by Jace. Chris gives her the most love, and that's barely anything considering 99% of the time he's in the caravan of dreams.

- Isabelle's journal full of reasons why she's definitely happy, OK? Writing down a list of things that make her happy but not one of them includes things like friends or people. It's her 16th birthday and she's not hanging out with her mates or a partner, the best thing she's got is her 12-year-old sister. As nice as that is that they get on so well, it's also a bit tragic. She's stuck in a cult and clearly has no close friends. None of them do. Including the parents.

- Eat lots of lovely vegetarian food in Five Guys did we? Even Chris? duck off.

- The creepy nun is back

Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.28.15.png

- What a lovely bottom.

Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.31.48.png

- You can see why she prefers the normal camera. She looks as chiseled as Brad Pitt compared to her actual moonface.

Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.34.21.png
Screenshot 2021-09-04 22.34.29.png

(WITH) (WITHOUT)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Sooo a couple of days ago Isla was only just 120cm tall but today she is quite clearly shoulder height with Sarah38, making Sarah38 then what about 142cm aka around 4 ft 8 in 🤣 okay then.
Makes Creepy about 5 ft 3 in then too 🤣
She’s such a strange liar!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ms Inghams attitude to adopted children was rather dismissive a few years ago. Her attitude may have changed I dunno but doubt it.
There were a couple of posters who mentioned the bullying thing and Isabelle being made a leader err I mean ambassador.

Reactions: 5
So many depressing moments about this vlog.

- Isla is completely lost and beyond sad. "I've been waiting in Esme's room for about an hour and she's not come up". Not allowed to go shopping with Isabelle, clearly a pain in the arse for Esme, neglected by Sarah, downright hated by Jace. Chris gives her the most love, and that's barely anything considering 99% of the time he's in the caravan of dreams.

- Isabelle's journal full of reasons why she's definitely happy, OK? Writing down a list of things that make her happy but not one of them includes things like friends or people. It's her 16th birthday and she's not hanging out with her mates or a partner, the best thing she's got is her 12-year-old sister. As nice as that is that they get on so well, it's also a bit tragic. She's stuck in a cult and clearly has no close friends. None of them do. Including the parents.

- Eat lots of lovely vegetarian food in Five Guys did we? Even Chris? duck off.

- The creepy nun is back

View attachment 745627

- What a lovely bottom.

View attachment 745629

- You can see why she prefers the normal camera. She looks as chiseled as Brad Pitt compared to her actual moonface.

View attachment 745631View attachment 745632
(WITH) (WITHOUT)
I felt heart sorry for Isla when she was sat in Esme’s room waiting for her 😞 Being the middle child I always got tit like that done to me and it was straight up crappy.

• Sad
I have just watched todays vlog.. god isabelle looks depressed and miserable and i think she is looking pale. Also Chris throws a baby wipe at Isabelle and Sarah and Isabelle then start to mock and humiliate chris for ages.... its not good viewing for their teenage audience as they will think this is good because the Inghams have done it so it must be okay.... i bet half the iFam have more brains and common sense than the actually family. Its hard viewing to say the least... and Isabells new word is LIKE.... she says is after every bloody word... its not a good look and i think shes on a very fast downward slope.... where is is her real father?
I counted 36 LIKES used inappropriately, in just over 6 mins of her ‘speech’

I don’t often comment but I actually felt uncomfortable watching LazySarah pick on Isla all vlog. Especially when she was in the shopping centre gushing over Isabelle and Esme. Vile woman!!!! I hope those girls get their revenge on Sarah one day!
Yes she was gushing over Izzy and esme, saying what good good girls they have been since the babies birth, and all the while little Isla is walking beside her listening, wondering why she isn’t included in the good girl talk.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I remember the first time I was allowed go round the shopping centre with my friend while my mam was off doing what she needed. I was about 9 or 10, not a bloody treat for my 16th 🙄 and definitely not with my little sister because I had no one else. I guess that’s Izzy’s ‘shopping trip with friends’.

Broke my heart seeing Isla in the background while Sarah was talking about the older two going off on their own and singing their praises. If it was a case that Isla had school friends, it’s be fine but Esme and Isabelle are all she has. I know it’s not up to them to always include her but I can only imagine how isolated she feels.

Sarah’s response to standing on Jace’s hair was in her loving style as always. Blame him before realising he’s crying. Almost missed a chance to shove a camera in his face then.

Finally, you’d think if there were ifam around and people were always trying to film them, a few of those pictures/videos would make it onto social media but a quick look at the #inghamfamily hashtag and…nothing. Imagine having to lie to make it look like you’ve still got a following.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.