The Ingham Family #188 Your channel is sinking. You should have put buoyancy aids on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they always address things in such a rude and arrogant way. Their attitude is disgusting. They could have quite easily said "We know some people have expressed concern over Jaces eye and we appreciate that however he is scheduled in for an appointment" etc. Instead of arrogantly saying that it's nobodys business. It's everyones business when you post your neglect for your children online for thousands to see. It's a good job their income comes from YouTube because they wouldn't last a day out working in the real world with attitude like theirs. They are setting Isabelle up for a miserable life, with no job, real skills or friends and an awful attitude.
It’s everybody’s business when they’re paying for their wages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi claire
i fill in one of the most ridiculous forms as a carer of my husband and daughter .
the question that gets me annoyed is “do you feel loved” my answer always is “mind your own business” (I sound an Sarah 38 don’t I)
I care for my elderly mum,.Those forms are downright insulting! x

Pipe down, wow!
The content they`re putting out ,they should be dammed grateful anyone still tunes into them! The intro is enough for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
People would not be asking after Jace if his eye didnt look so painful then the long scraggly hair hanging over it makes it look even worse ,

I really dont think they have went private at all to get it seen to ,its way to long between appointments even with lazys excuses

I dont know how they can be looking at him every day and not see how uncomfortable his eyes look and be putting his glasses on everyday .poor wee mite

Reactions: 30
I'm not surprised Mila has "rolled" because I've only ever seen her put on her side. At some point in that position she's going to move and fall either onto her back or front. Maybe try putting her on her back most of the time, or on her front for tummy time (clue is in the name). What's the reason for her being uncomfortably balanced on her side all the time?

Reactions: 20
Isabelle isnt going to rebel I don't think. I never did. No education means being completely trapped, and that zaps all energy; she's not going to be able to do a thing. She'll never cope in the real world, none of them will. I failed my GCSEs due to my family refusing to let me study (yes really), went to school (literally to keep appearances up) but not allowed to do coursework or revise. Ended up at college doing BTEC equivalent with a lot of people with educational needs who also failed; I'd no choice as I couldn't get a job anywhere at all, and due to some personal circumstances my parents didn't want to be associated with me. It was really tough to get through as the stigma was horrific. I'm a no body, no one would know me if I walked down the street, it'll be a million times worse for them.

I heard education from 16-18 is now mandetory and not home ed. if it's part time you must do an apprenticeship. There's no slacking off for holidays then and GCSE English and maths resat until you get the a-c equivilent grading (those are FREE) but must be done within a year and alongside another course to get you ready for work.
I`m so sorry for what your parents put you through.Please ,never think you`re a "nobody" ,we all have our own gifts in this world.,Just because some of us aren`t academic ,doesn`t mean we have nothing to offer.My eldest was the truly bright one (to coin a phrase) ,but i never let on i felt differently about her sisters.They all have their special ways.My middle girl is the kindest person i can think of ,her younger sister is bossy ,well organised and can run the company she works for with her eyes closed.Neither liked school ,or studies ,even though we encouraged it ,but they found their own paths.The most thing i`m proud of is they are so good to me (and were to their dad when he was alive) ,and they`d help anybody with anything.I bet 100% you`re a nicer person and have empathy towards others now ,due to what you experienced.Take care of you ,and remember ,you always matter. ❤ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I`m so sorry for what your parents put you through.Please ,never think you`re a "nobody" ,we all have our own gifts in this world.,Just because some of us aren`t academic ,doesn`t mean we have nothing to offer.My eldest was the truly bright one (to coin a phrase) ,but i never let on i felt differently about her sisters.They all have their special ways.My middle girl is the kindest person i can think of ,her younger sister is bossy ,well organised and can run the company she works for with her eyes closed.Neither liked school ,or studies ,even though we encouraged it ,but they found their own paths.The most thing i`m proud of is they are so good to me (and were to their dad when he was alive) ,and they`d help anybody with anything.I bet 100% you`re a nicer person and have empathy towards others now ,due to what you experienced.Take care of you ,and remember ,you always matter. ❤ xx
Aww this is so lovely. Please can you adopt me? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sarah is a right witch isn't she and looks like izzy is following in her mothers footsteps

Reactions: 39
Can we please add "pipe down" to the next thread title!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
#189 "Princess Delonge" has lost her crown,telling her viewers to pipe down,
May I suggest she does the same,leaves Youtube never to be heard of again

• Haha
Reactions: 52
My son has long hair, always has. But he still had his first haircut before he was Jace’s age. It needs a trim and a bit of a style. I don’t think Sarah realizes that it will probably actually grow more if she did get it trimmed.
It won't grow more, it will however look a whole lot better.

She's a real piece of work, isn't she? Pipe down indeed.

It sounds like they went private for the first appointment and may have gone with the NHS for the second or they have missed the follow up due to being away. I don't know what it's like there, but with private appointments here, you are seen very quickly. I've been operated on (non urgent) within days of seeing a consultant. I know nothing about eyes, but I would be getting that seen to immediately if that was my child.

That scumbag has ruined everything for his family.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The comment someone left about jace wearing a bobble riled big Sarah up
So next clip here he is getting his hair brushed and a scrunchie put in with a remark if a boy wants to wear a scrunchie he can’t wear a scrunchie
The other day he’s wearing leggings with rainbows on them
You’d honestly think he was a girl
Get his bloody hair cut instead of proving a point
I’m all for letting Jace wear what he wants, but what I don’t get is they have 4 girls now. Why wouldn’t they want their little boy to look like a little boy?

36K views in 16 hours how are they surviving. Mind you after last nights very rude rant I am surprised they have any views😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone commented asking about how Isla is coping with her OCD, I nearly forgot about it since it was practically cured overnight 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m all for letting Jace wear what he wants, but what I don’t get is they have 4 girls now. Why wouldn’t they want their little boy to look like a little boy?
Wearing rainbows or having long hair doesn’t make him less of a little boy. It’s sad to see so many attitudes like this on here tbh. I have sons, they have had long hair and short hair, worn pink and rainbows and sportswear, owned cars and dolls, played skipping and football. Whatever they were doing or wearing they were/are still little boys.

People need to stop with the dated stereotyping and concentrate on the actual issue that matters which is that this poor child needs someone to look at his eyes. I don’t watch their blogs but I did have a look at the photos on Isabelle’s Instagram to see what people were talking about and honestly the photos of Jace made me gasp. Poor little lamb. Stupid idiots need to realise that they put this stuff out there and so people will comment and show concern.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
They couldn’t care less what he wants or doesn’t, or what damage they cause him, or how ridiculous they make him look - they do it for attention, knowing people will comment and they can play the victim.

• Sad
Using Mila to flog her tat, wearing too small clothes. Her leggings are half way up her legs and her sleeves are half way up her arms.
Could Mila have Torticollis? They could have damaged her neck with how they hold her ect? She always seems to have her head to the side 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.