Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mags

VIP Member
1595179785115.png

WTF is she wearing? I don't watch the vlogs so I'm genuinely flummoxed. In that pic it looks like a mechanic's boiler suit. (Lazy in utility wear....now that's an oxymoron if ever I saw one!)

Has she stopped trying to dress like Issy and is now coordinating with Jace? 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

piedoll93

Chatty Member
What I find funniest about this trip so far - they tried to claim they were “van lifers.” Within 2/3 days a few of us had realised that they had ripped the voiceover idea from a young couple, who are actual van lifers. What must have hurt them the must was that this couple have a very small amount of subscribers, yet we found them - compared to the inghams 1 million strong! Once we called them out on it, the voiceovers went, proving our theory. Chris and Sarah must have checked out all the van lifers, found small channels to see what ideas they could rip off them, never in a million years thinking tattlers would find out - we better than any official detectives out there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BD10Massive

I have zero intention of doing this but I’m fairly good at ideas at stopping people being bullies.

Somebody go buy 100 stamps and print out 100 letters documenting the ALLEGATIONS that Chris has been up to. Go on Google - find out all the street names on their estate and send one to every single house on their estate. Be very careful to ensure that you make it clear they are allegations but evidence can be found at XYZ.

If they come out and tell people to stop doing what has been sent currently and previously then that be the end of it. If they don’t? Wait till they move and repeat the same process.

• Heart
  • Haha

kirstin89

Sarah annoys me so much when she acts all overly polite in EVERY interaction with anyone - on the vlog of course. Things like really exaggerated 'thank you so much' and 'this lovely gentleman that helped us.' You just know that when the camera's not on she is the sort who would run you over with her trolley and swear at you because it was somehow your fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

BD10Massive

Ok no Vlog. But do not fear Tattle I’ve thought of a fun game for us all to play.

Make a VIDEO Title that Creepy would put up. Make it juicy and delicious and EPIC! Then explain it underneath with what actually happens in your imaginary video!

I’ll get you started...::

OMG! TEEN LOST OUR CAR KEYS IN THE DIRTIEST PLACE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

Chris loses his Car Keys. Blames the kids. Makes them cry. Then finds them on the inside of his beanie.

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
Ah thank god they bought another drone and waited days in the arse end of nowhere to collect it for some incredible footage of Lazy and Creepy dancing like twats.

WHALIGOE_STEPS_and_WILD_DOLPHINS_AT_CHANONRY_POINT_EAST_COAST_NC500_TOUR___VAN_LIFE___NORTH_CO...gif

• Haha
  • Heart

moimoi

VIP Member
Who knew that out of all their scandals, Creepy being outed as a predator, Gruesome Granny grooming kids, leaving their kid on a beach, going on holiday to the Maldives mid-pandemic, Chinese blanket empire, etc. that all it would take to bring them down would be a boring as fuck take on Scotland.

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
He is so full of it. You deliberately made it look to be your photo by not tagging the persons image. He is so full of bull - no apology
What a bellend. Having a strop because he's been rightly called out. You should always credit someone when using their photos.

Little prick thought he could get away with it. No doubt he's taken his frustration out on the family again.

• Angry
Reactions: 39

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
That would have to have been the worst attempt at a travel vlog ever. Every aspect of it was crap. So disappointed in how the NC500 came across. They turned spectacular, awe inspiring beauty and a country of historic and cultural significance into a complete borefest. They should be ashamed of themselves. At least the shockingly low views reflect the utter rubbish they produced.

• Heart

SkyWay

On that basis, I guess I’d have to put myself in that category with her, and unashamedly so.
I think many thousands of us stand with you there Malcolm. So many young girls need protecting & that includes their own children & that is the only reason I am here. I’ve never hated anybody in my long life but my goodness I hate Chris Ingham & his enabler wife.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I don't know if its just me but I'm finding a bit of the chris and isabelle comments on here a bit creepy. Yes his behaviour is inappropriate and theres not much privacy as in the nature of family vloggers but to me, going into detailed analysis and theories on their relationship is quite weird and contradictory to calling him out on his behaviour.
We're merely commenting on what is right in front of everyone's eyes. Nothing creepy about that. What is Creepy though is:

- Messaging 16 year olds.
- Leaving your beanie on when cheating on your wife at the Ibis.
- Touching your step daughter's chest.
- Hiding under your step daughter's bed.

The list could go on. But you get the point...

Edited to add:

Something that is also creepy is uploading photos of your girls with their mouths wide open, which will end up on the dark web edited like this...

Screenshot_20200721_141009.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The last thread closed as I was replying.

Letter received by Iz' Grandparents 😡
Whoever sent that needs to realise that it is them who are infact being groomed to do the dirty work of others. (Unless it’s Jane. Then it’s a case of grow the fuck up Lesley! 🙄) Nobody should be hunting down the addresses of people who speak out against Chris ingham and Sending letters to their family members and that they themselves could get into trouble if they ever find out who sent that letter.

They need to speak to DCI full of shit, on Chris’ special police hotline gmail account and find out what a hate crime actually is. Being disgusted that an older man allegedly messaged a sixteen year old inappropriately and asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room is not a hate crime. Especially when this mans fan base mainly seems to be besotted children and teenagers under 16 and vulnerable adults. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38