The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they think Isabelle will be an insta influencer like Molly mae and the rest of the love island crew.

That air guitar thing. Wow he thinks he is amazing.
Well they do have a weird obsession with love island. Isabelle just isn't good looking enough.. She is just an average girl.

Reactions: 10
Vlogs late hopefully all crying because the drone got stuck in the tit when they poured it out of the campervan.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I didn't say ignore it did I. Obviously what they do is inappropriate but some of stuff on here is just as inappropriate when isabelle is described as a "sexual active extrovert". Surely you can't think that's okay ?
I've never personally seen her be described as that. But you are correct. That definitely crosses the line. All I've seen is people highlight the red flags.

Reactions: 11
Vlog should be up in an hour according to spokesman Thomas. Can't even do their job properly.
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Why are they letting the #ifam know the vlog is late through a clearly vulnerable adult?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I didn't say ignore it did I. Obviously what they do is inappropriate but some of stuff on here is just as inappropriate when isabelle is described as a "sexual active extrovert". Surely you can't think that's okay ?
I think some people misconstrued your comment as you weren't clear which type of comments you agree with. I agree with you describing her in that specific way is not appropriate or fair
I did see that comment you refer to i should have reported at the time

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ingham family rules don't apply to them it's there way or no way

Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2020-07-21 at 17.28.43.png

I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh but dearie me. Using Thomas as their public spokesman, the guy that is on their videos chatting about Sooty's birthday and his new Dunelm kitchen bin. All joking aside, it's really sad as they didn't used to give the poor guy the time of day, but I guess any port in a storm is the attitude in these dire times?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Vlog should be up in an hour according to spokesman Thomas. Can't even do their job properly.
View attachment 188539
Why are sarah or Chris who have blue ticks on Instagram not announcing this on their own channels. Rather than getting an obsessed fan to announce it on some crappy little Facebook group that you can only be on if you follow all their crazed rules

Reactions: 18
Why are sarah or Chris who have blue ticks on Instagram not announcing this on their own channels. Rather than getting an obsessed fan to announce it on some crappy little Facebook group that you can only be on if you follow all their crazed rules
I love to know how they got their blue ticks they aren't celebs they stupid adults who brain wash their *fans*

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.