The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks go to @BD10Massive for the new thread title.

85F0007A-435F-489F-A273-24D5017F42C6.jpeg

A warm tattle welcome to our usual lurker Steve and a sad farewell to a much missed family member.

984BD330-44E0-4542-8E0C-CDDFCF259727.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
I'm sorry if these have been shared already. I'm so far behind on these threads I cant keep up. Just a few gems from Gnomio and Cousin It not being unable to moderate the comments so quickly while on the road :)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 62
The last thread closed as I was replying.

Letter received by Iz' Grandparents 😡
Whoever sent that needs to realise that it is them who are infact being groomed to do the dirty work of others. (Unless it’s Jane. Then it’s a case of grow the duck up Lesley! 🙄) Nobody should be hunting down the addresses of people who speak out against Chris ingham and Sending letters to their family members and that they themselves could get into trouble if they ever find out who sent that letter.

They need to speak to DCI full of tit, on Chris’ special police hotline gmail account and find out what a hate crime actually is. Being disgusted that an older man allegedly messaged a sixteen year old inappropriately and asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room is not a hate crime. Especially when this mans fan base mainly seems to be besotted children and teenagers under 16 and vulnerable adults. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Recap of the last thread....

- The whole 'van life' is going absolutely downhill & they're all miserable but don't want to admit it.
- Yesterday we discovered that a member of the Ingham Family has unfortunately been lost, it was so traumatic that it made Chris sob. RIP Ingham Family Drone 2018-2020.
- Views are dropping quicker than Chris asking a teenage girl to 'drop her towel and resend'. Not even a clickbait title is bringing in views.
- They disrespected their gardener who they called an intruder just to spice up a vlog title, and included him in the thumbnail
- Chris put izzy in a bikini on a thumbnail...
- We still have no idea how they are disposing of waste, if they've washed any clothes, or if any of them are going to get a decent hair cut.
- Chris has been threatening people through instagram message...AGAIN
- They helped a fellow ifam member having a seizure, and then mentioned it in the vlog to make them look like good people.
- And this whole van life will be over next week when they are supposedly returning home.

Hope ive got everything x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They will be lucky if they get the new drone delivered next day delivey up here usually takes about a week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There was a mention of Lapland in the previous thread - wouldn’t it be extremely weird and pointless to take children aged 1, 8, 11 and 15 on a holiday entirely based around the premise of believing in Father Christmas? Three are too old, and one is too young. Also, I would think a Jason would be at severe risk of frostbite / generally suffering from the cold as he’s not old enough to speak up for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My
There was a mention of Lapland in the previous thread - wouldn’t it be extremely weird and pointless to take children aged 1, 8, 11 and 15 on a holiday entirely based around the premise of believing in Father Christmas? Three are too old, and one is too young. Also, I would think a Jason would be at severe risk of frostbite / generally suffering from the cold as he’s not old enough to speak up for himself.
My daughter is 10 and still believes in Santa.
I’d rather her come to realisation on her own then when someone else says it’s time to stop believing.

Also Isla is 8 so certainly not too old

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes there was a video of them in France when it was ridiculously hot, Poor Jace was sweating and clearly hot and possibly dehydrated but they still dragged hi round Disney and other places. Did a terrible job of keeping him cool and out of the shade.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
The last thread closed as I was replying.

Whoever sent that needs to realise that it is them who are infact being groomed to do the dirty work of others. (Unless it’s Jane. Then it’s a case of grow the duck up Lesley! 🙄) Nobody should be hunting down the addresses of people who speak out against Chris ingham and Sending letters to their family members and that they themselves could get into trouble if they ever find out who sent that letter.

They need to speak to DCI full of tit, on Chris’ special police hotline gmail account and find out what a hate crime actually is. Being disgusted that an older man allegedly messaged a sixteen year old inappropriately and asked her to sneak out of her parents hotel room is not a hate crime. Especially when this mans fan base mainly seems to be besotted children and teenagers under 16 and vulnerable adults. 🙄
I honestly don’t think that letter was from the Inghams themselves, Its even too poorly written for them. i reckon it’s someone with windows 97 still......
I don’t know what I think of the woman that received it, I think she has her own major issues she’s projecting and the adults in her life need to get her some help.

And I’m far from a supporter of Hi Steve, I just think it’s too badly done even for that scummy lot.

Reactions: 1
he droned on it abit too much - sorry if someone has said that already :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbh I’m and adult and id go every year if I could, it’s amazing! But I wouldn’t be taking a little bubba, our littlest at the time was 4 when we went and they only just coped with lots of breaks and short days.

Reactions: 18
My

My daughter is 10 and still believes in Santa.
I’d rather her come to realisation on her own then when someone else says it’s time to stop believing.

Also Isla is 8 so certainly not too old
Didn't esme question it last time anyway?

Reactions: 8
Didn't esme question it last time anyway?
I’m not sure and if Esme chose to stop believing that’s fair enough, but I don’t think it is for anybody to say when a child should stop believing.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know what I think of the woman that received it, I think she has her own major issues she’s projecting and the adults in her life need to get her some help.
I think if someone used illegal practices to get my information then doxxed me publicly unleashing the Ifam to hate. Then constantly made threats including "don't drop the soap", I personally wouldn't back down and would shout louder to make sure people knew the truth that Chris Ingham is a predatory groomer of vulnerable people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
To a pp who asked how Creepy Delonge captured the drone footage-he apparently quickly pressed screen record on his phone and managed to video it.

That letter is poor as pp said even for Creepy.

Reactions: 11
I think if someone used illegal practices to get my information then doxxed me publicly unleashing the Ifam to hate and then constantly made threats including "don't drop the soap" I personally wouldn't back down and would shout louder to make sure people knew the truth that Chris Ingham is a predatory groomer of vulnerable people.
I’m not sticking up for the Inghams in anyway shape or form! I think they need to come off YouTube and sort their lives out, focus on their kids And admit to their tit.

But Have you watched her videos? She quite obviously has major issues and tbh I’d put her in th same category as the obsessive weird af ifam!

I’m completely onboard with him being held accountable and it being publicly known what a pos he is, I draw the line at creating twitter accounts And making YouTube videos.

Tbh I’m and adult and id go every year if I could, it’s amazing! But I wouldn’t be taking a little bubba, our littlest at the time was 4 when we went and they only just coped with lots of breaks and short days.
There was a vlogging family recently, can't remember who, but they didn't take there youngest to lapland as it was far to cold, they stayed home with grandparents.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.