The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she would do well as a key worker at a nursery - she’s practically doing it already.
She wouldn't have the stamina to do that. It isnt just playing with children, its keeping up with their learning and logging it, cleaning, doing breakfast, lunch, tea, knowing who has what allergies ect.

Reactions: 15
Has the baby backpack been made redundant
Twice they have been on walks with Jace in it
I also think they’ve given up on the walks and stopped singing Kumbaya
I met a man with one of theese the other day, it was the most stupid thing I Have ever seen. And no Creepy was not the carrier

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She wouldn't have the stamina to do that. It isnt just playing with children, its keeping up with their learning and logging it, cleaning, doing breakfast, lunch, tea, knowing who has what allergies ect.
True but maybe more realistic that her doctor dreams...

Poor girl no reply or like from inghams
Sorry we are busy chasing our dreams family
These kids need some parental guidance ,they obviously lack in confidence ,as the 1st thing she says is sorry!!SORRY??!"! You purchased and paid ,upfront ,for a t shirt from the scamming inghams!You should have received it BEFORE they began their trip! I`d be demanding a refund by now!:mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Ah thank god they bought another drone and waited days in the arse end of nowhere to collect it for some incredible footage of Lazy and Creepy dancing like twats.

WHALIGOE_STEPS_and_WILD_DOLPHINS_AT_CHANONRY_POINT_EAST_COAST_NC500_TOUR___VAN_LIFE___NORTH_CO...gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why on earth was Isabelle wearing a thin camisole top when everyone else was muffled up in hoodies and waterproof coats? Had Owld Creeps asked her to? She would be chilled to the bone : Wait for click-bait ‘Isabelle has serious fever/ill in RV’

Reactions: 14
Thank you so much for posting that air guitar vid, @Web30 . It's even better (worse) than I remember. What a freaky little manboy he is. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah called it a Yumnut - basically a giant doughnut - and she got 6 of them plus another cake - that’s on top of the macaroni cheese pies and breakfast pastry wrap things she got!!
My god... undoubtedly lovely but it was as big as Jace. Could someone not have given him a small piece of theirs? They have ‘do not feed the animals’ signs at the zoo but a baby gets more food than an 🐘 in one snack

• Sad
Reactions: 19
There is no way they will travel for a year as claimed.
A- They clearly arent coping that well already
B- There is no way at all that their local authority will let hem take Izzy out of school in her GCSE years and be 'home schooled' Probably on the risk register as it is

I know I wasn’t watching anymore but my cousin squealing from her room at how sweet the baby is I went to look , why was everyone wearing coats and Isabelle in a little vest top showing her bra straps as always ? 🤔 she’s so introverted and insecure 🧐 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.