Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
BAD NEWS TO START THE DAY.. EXPLORING NOSS HEAD & SINCLAIR GIRNIGOE | VAN LIFE | NORTH COAST 500

Time lapse of sunrise to funeral music. The girls sit outside a lighthouse, posing for a photo. Creepy closes the caravan door and pans the camera around to look at the view. Jace runs behind the girls.

Lazy screeches good morning. They're starting the day with some bad news. They paid for a drone for next day delivery on Thursday so they could get it in the town they are in. They've been parked up waiting to get the drone but they got an email to say there's been a delay and it won't be there until Monday. Fucking tragic, I'll just go and dig out my mourning dress. It leaves the Inghams in an awkward situation because they can't wait around because it's Saturday and they want to move on. How many tears did Creepy shed when he read the email? Did he have another temper tantrum on the cliffs? Lazy isn't sure how the company would retrieve the drone from the drop off location so they're going to have a think about it and make a plan.

Lazy is about to do her favourite thing to do on a morning and that's watch last night's vlog. Her favourite part of last night's vlog is Esme saying 'fart' and reading the riddle. Lazy can't cope with how much it makes her laugh. She finds it hilarious and is glad that they've been able to capture what they girls are actually like. Yesterday's vlog is her favourite one from the entire holiday. She tells everyone to go and watch it and says it's a really good vlog. They're about to leave because it's starting to rain.

The Inghams are on the move again. We're treated to shots of wind turbines, the girls walking along a path on a cliff.

Creepy tells us that they've just pulled over at their first stop. They're stopping to see Nybster Broch. He goes on to tell us that a broch is a stone structure in Scotland, mostly along the coastline, and some date back to 500 BC... which is a long time ago. They've been around for a long time but are amazing. The interior has been changed by different settlements that have used them for homes and stuff over the years. Creepy puts a screenshot on screen to show us more about the broch. He will show us the coastline when they go back but it's nuts where they are with lots of rocks on the beach. It's drone heaven and typically he can't film any of it. Wish he'd stop droning on about that bloody drone. Isabelle 'can't believe it's delayed until Monday, like'. Creepy interrupts her and says that's definitely Nybster Broch.

Footage of the broch. The girls stand on top of it. Creepy says from reading on Google it's a big structure underground that you can see from the air. It's overgrown so he puts some photos up from Google.

Lazy is sat in the campervan with Jace, who is asleep. Creepy told her that he was going to look at a thing somewhere to the right of the campervan so Lazy has been reading her book. She looked out the front of the RV and her heart is in her mouth because Creepy and the girls are in the middle of the ocean on some rocks.

Time lapse of the girls walking down to the beach. They walk along said rocks. Creepy says it's so cool and the rocks look man made. Isla says something I can't understand and then Creepy asks if she wants him to push her in before asking Esme if she wants to go for a swim and, to the surprise of absolutely no one, she doesn't. More footage of the rocks.

Lazy says they're finally back and Esme is singing ring a ring a roses to Jace. Lazy asks if everyone is ready to get back on the road.

More driving. Lazy says they're 20 minutes around the road and360 degrees around them is sea. Creepy corrects her and says its 180 degrees. Lazy says they're at Noss Head, where there's a castle and lighthouse. Before they go on the hike it's time for lunch. The girls are thrilled that there's chocolate milk.

Creepy says they're taking a walk to Castle Sinclair Girnigoe (Gur-gin-o). It's Gur-ni-go you prat. There's another gorgeous trail to the ocean, which is looking as blue as it possibly could right now. Jace follows the girls down a path.

Isla asks Lazy if she knew the castle was built in the 17th Century. Lazy asks if the gap around the castle is a moat. 🤦‍♀️ Footage of the castle to more funeral music. The girls and Jace walk across a bridge as Creepy films from afar. More upbeat music as Creepy films the bridge and looks over the edge. They explore the castle. Creepy tries to hide from the wind and says it's stunning. The castle's construction began in the 1300sand Creepy wishes he could go back in time and experience it in it's full glory in the 1500s/1600s. Lazy says it's weird that they're stood in what might've been someone's bedroom. Well it wouldn't be for Creepy, I'm sure he would love to be stood in a random girls' bedroom right now. Creepy think it's so cool. Since they went to Edinburgh at Christmas and learnt about Mary, Queen of Scots' amazing story, the Inghams have become obsessed with Scottish history and Creepy loves it. He imagines the people who would've walked the grounds back over it's lifetime. The people who lived in the 15/1600s would've seen the same landscape and stood on the rocks throwing stones out to sea.

The girls have their photo taken at the bottom of the lighthouse. Footage of the lighthouse. Lazy carries Esme on her shoulders around the lighthouse.

10 minutes down the road and Lazy says they're at their new home for the night. More music. Creepy closes the caravan door and pans the camera, showing the scenery. He walks down to the beach. Every time Creepy films the segment the sun goes behind a cloud and doesn't make it look as beautiful as it does in real life but there's sand dunes in the distance with a stunning castle looking building on the other side of Creepy. You can see the castle and lighthouse they were at in the distance. If the weather is nice tomorrow the Inghams will have a picnic on the beach and swim in the sea. Whilst Lazy is cooking dinner Creepy wants to show us how pretty it is. The beach looks further away because Creepy is using a wide angle lens.
Same excuse they made when they abandoned Jace.
It's so cool because it's private and the view is amazing.

Lazy is having a moment of reflection because she has never felt so relaxed and so peaceful in her whole entire life than she has one the trip. They have a routine where they park up, Lazy makes dinner and they then play. It's perfect and Lazy says she could be a van lifer for life. She loves the simple life and feels that we all go through life in the fast lane. Before people jump on her, she knows how fortunate they are that they're able to do this and other people would love to do it. Lazy didn't think they would be able to top the Maldives holiday but Scotland has come close. It's totally different but better. Lazy has loved not knowing where they're going, where they'll stop and where they'll sleep at night. There's still a week to go so she doesn't know why she's getting sentimental but she feels like Creepy now. Creepy says they've not just got a week. Lazy say s they go home for a few weeks and then the big adventure begins. Yeah we know you're going on a year long caravan tour of nightmares, Lazy. Lazy winks at the camera and Creepy tells her to stop talking.

Time lapse of sunset. More footage of the landscape. Lazy walks along the beach with Esme and Isla, who go and play at the water's edge. Isabelle is probably back in the caravan babysitting Jace. Esme tells us they've just seen a seal. Creepy is hoping to capture it on camera. Lazy says the water is so cold. Lazy doesn't think they will see the seal again. I'm not surprised with all the screeching; it will probably never go back to Scotland again out of fear of hearing the screeching banshee.

Back at the campervan and Jace has a spoon in his mouth. Lazy say they're ending the vlog here. She and the girls went for a lovely walk on the beach with Daddy. Jace stayed home because Isabelle was babysitting editing a Sassybelle video. Lazy tells Jace to get the metal spoon out of his mouth because she doesn't want it on his teeth. It will probably cause less damage that the 2048493 grams of sugar you feed him every day though Lazy.

End of vlog

What's he wiping from his eye? Please don't tell he he's wiping a tear away? Crying about a castle? Is he on his period?
Capture12.PNG

Look of disgust on Lazy's face when she realised she is turning into Creepy
Capture8.PNG
Capture7.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture11.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture10.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?
I’m really sorry but who is she modelling for? Mr Tickle?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Jayne82

Chatty Member
What s**t parents take a little boy to Scotland and make him walk round in cheap wellies😡. Jace needs a good pair of properly fitting shoes, his poor feet 😢. They could have taken him to Clark’s and got his feet measured and bought him some lovely little boots, knowing how much walking he was going to be doing. No the inghams make their baby walk round in cheap S**t. And the sugar they feed him is off the scale. Just pure neglect imo 😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad

Lady in Wales

This struck me as a really weird pose. I mean take all the photos you like for insta but why sit in the road?
You're old enough now Isabelle not to be told when to brush your hair. It's worse than rat's tails! You can do as many 'model' poses as you like but all people will notice is your unbrushed, matted hair! You are 14 and should be taking pride in your own appearance by now! Sorry if this isn't what people want to read, but it takes nothing to run a brush through your own hair. She's like a scruff bag!

• Heart
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Each to their own but I'm not a fan of the Santa fantasy. Most kids when they find out end up feeling let down and lied to by their parents. It's not a nice feeling and can instill distrust. Its lovely and magical but can have poor results and kids can still enjoy the magic of the 'Story' without being lied to and knowing it's not real
As I said not judgeing is just my personal view.
Its not lying its called 'the magic of christmas'. Life is shit when youre an adult so letting children beleive santa is real, the tooth fairy and even the easter bunny is magical for both the adults and the children.

I only have fantastic memories of christmas time as a child and the excitement of visiting santa and waiting up and night to try and hear him on the roof. Ive no resentment towards any adult who led me to beleive santa is real.

• Heart

leni18

VIP Member
He’s losing control...View attachment 187291
All laughing aside and we know what a joke he is But this isn't the way he should be relying to that comment, yeah OK comment probably wasn't Christopher's fave subject but his reply is just so low from a man who claims to be in public eye, totally and utterly unprofessional and above all how can he even begin to say he has a legal case when he responds like that? They will laugh him out of any legal office. If he's enjoying life and has ecerything he wants why does he feel need to respond and not just ignore and block. Man's an angry man who as you say is losing control. Carry on Christopher your showing your minimal ifam what your like and showing them that everything is tattlers have said for 2 years is, right. Thankyou Christopher malcolm have a good day, hope you get your drone that bores your ifam more.

• Heart
Good lord today’s vlog has to be the single most embarrassing bag of shit I have ever seen them do. It was like watching a bunch of drunk asbo teenage chavs yelling like dumb shits , without a care in the world for the decent respectful people around them. Brainless Isabelle reads the sign at John O’ Groats and says “ I wish I was in new York “ 😑 Since creepy and lazy bitch have spent so much time saying how beautiful everything in I can not understand why they do not show some kind of respect to their surroundings ! FOGHORN is right they all are. They would be the neighbours from hell at the best of times but when they tramp about on holiday they kick their chav like behaviour up a few notches and their blatant disregard for others goes through the roof. They are the very definition of everything that I despise in a human being and why we are in the state we are. Brain dead imbeciles!

• Heart
  • Haha

BD10Massive

Title - WE CAUGHT OUR OWN DINNER AND COOKED IT WHILE WE WILD CAMPED!

Explanation - Went in Aldi bought a tin of Spam and cooked it in the Chavavan with Pasta.

• Haha

Sunshineandshadows

Recap of the last thread....

- The whole 'van life' is going absolutely downhill & they're all miserable but don't want to admit it.
- Yesterday we discovered that a member of the Ingham Family has unfortunately been lost, it was so traumatic that it made Chris sob. RIP Ingham Family Drone 2018-2020.
- Views are dropping quicker than Chris asking a teenage girl to 'drop her towel and resend'. Not even a clickbait title is bringing in views.
- They disrespected their gardener who they called an intruder just to spice up a vlog title, and included him in the thumbnail
- Chris put izzy in a bikini on a thumbnail...
- We still have no idea how they are disposing of waste, if they've washed any clothes, or if any of them are going to get a decent hair cut.
- Chris has been threatening people through instagram message...AGAIN
- They helped a fellow ifam member having a seizure, and then mentioned it in the vlog to make them look like good people.
- And this whole van life will be over next week when they are supposedly returning home.

Hope ive got everything x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
View attachment 190025
Sorry if someone already posted! I’m not quite caught up yet!
My poor poor innocent children who didn’t cross my mind once whilst I was shagging in the ibis a young fan.... piss off Chris

that message is so pathetic it’s laughable. Absolute manipulation at its finest, glad alfie saw through it

wonder why he never sent alfie a solicitor letter?Because alfies lawyers would have wiped the floor with him, because alfie has real lawyers and money behind him that’s why

• Heart
  • Haha
Izzy won’t play along with this embarrassing lifestyle for much longer- Creepy has probably got a year, tops, to exploit her. She’ll reach a stage where she wants to be off with friends, be going out, maybe have a boyfriend, all normal stuff which she should be experiencing before she goes to Uni.
Creepy and Lazy must be dreading thinking about the future, as there’s no way Esme and Isla have the Izzy appeal.
I can’t wait for Izzy to rebel, and go her own way, but will she get the freedom she deserves or will she forever be their cash cow in a bikini 👙?
Don't mean to be mean but I cannot see Isabelle going to sixth form let alone go to University.

• Sad