The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically they have decided to wait around the Wick area for the drone to be delivered, run out of places near by to 'explore' and decided to take the day off because they have literally 0 content. I hope he crashes the new drone into the sea on its first flight, that would definitely make good vlog footage 😆
Honestly I think he would complete crack and have a full on breakdown. The reaction to losing the first drone was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen. I can imagine a child losing their favourite toy having more composure that he did

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Chris is a Walter Mitty charecter. He lives in a fantasy world, he was the ugly brother, bullied at school and couldn't get a decent job. By luck , he stumbled into this You Tube malarkey and suddenly he was adored by hundreds of thousands of young girls. Young, gullible girls who hung off his every word and idolized him. This was what he wanted back when he was that awkward teenager and he really believes his own hype, in his mind it's ok to come onto young girls, he doesn't view the world like normal people. He has glimpses of reality every now and then, and this is when angry Chris comes out, when anyone calls him out or criticises him he sees red and flips out. His world is beginning to crash down, the Ifam are starting to question him and are growing bored. There's lots of new vloggers popping up and the Ifam are jumping ship. They'll pull in some views whilst they travel abroad, they'll follow the usual pattern of beaches and water parks, theme parks and fast food and the views will creep up. But when the travels are over, the Ifam will just leave in droves. Chris will become that sad old drunk in his local pub, boring everyone with tales of when he was 'famous, he'll be a laughing stock and a lonely old man in a beanie.
That’s a fantastic analysis of creepy, he really is so transparent. My biggest fear is when characters like him are angry or cornered it is then they up the sexual abuse of any victims they may have & that really does worry me. It is now that he is likely to slip up & try & restore his hurt ego by seeking out a new victim also. I’m sure in some perverse way he saw his error of crashing his drone as a dint of his manliness (is that even a word lol) his ego took a real blow & we all watched & laughed😂oh dear, things not going to plan for the selfish creep.

Reactions: 21
Jesus. Cut your fingernails you disgusting, dirty man. And sort your face out; why are you constantly taking selfies pulling these expressions like you are sitting there having a tit?! Genuinely flummoxed about his state of mind that he thinks he looks anything other than a total weirdo. His Instagram is some kind of parody, it must be ??
Edited to add - imagine you are on a trip away and then wondering where your dad or partner has gone. Then seeing they have climbed on the roof of your holiday home to take this picture. It isn’t normal 🤯
one Thing that’s a major turn off....men with long nails 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She always films when the other vehicle reverses. She never films when Chris does? But why does she think watching a van reverse is vlogworthy??
The same reason she rewatched yesterday’s vlog and films it in the next day and it wasn’t even funny. ZERO interesting content. Not even a little. Sadly wherever they “travel” they portray the place as boring and dull, even if it isn’t at all. Just look what they did to Disneyland Paris.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
one Thing that’s a major turn off....men with long nails 🤢
Does he have both hands long? I play guitar, and I play a lot of Spanish/finger-style which means I do need to keep my right hand nails a bit longer than I'd choose to, and the left very short.

Drives Mrs. Conkers mad.........until I start to play😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Always wandering off together & do not forget their daddy - daughter date days - nights , skating dates & when the other girls where at dance she would go skating with him or stay home with him. Recently he’s done shots where it’s Isabelle and jace and obviously him as he is the one videoing them and just the way he films , the angles , the song choices and the General feel like he sees them as his little family and Sarah and the younger girls as add ons ! Unfortunate but necessary. It always screams WOODY ALLEN to me 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 22
What I find funniest about this trip so far - they tried to claim they were “van lifers.” Within 2/3 days a few of us had realised that they had ripped the voiceover idea from a young couple, who are actual van lifers. What must have hurt them the must was that this couple have a very small amount of subscribers, yet we found them - compared to the inghams 1 million strong! Once we called them out on it, the voiceovers went, proving our theory. Chris and Sarah must have checked out all the van lifers, found small channels to see what ideas they could rip off them, never in a million years thinking tattlers would find out - we better than any official detectives out there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are google police similar to gmail ones? Or are gmail ones more efficient and scary. Asking for Steve
@Youtubegossip can you relay to Steve(hi) that google police tend to deal with the low level ASBO type crimes and gmail tend to deal with the more serious stuff like 2 year long investigations of haterz type stuff. But if the yahoo woohoo police are involved then you’re basically fucked ..!!
hope this helps.... 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s a fantastic analysis of creepy, he really is so transparent. My biggest fear is when characters like him are angry or cornered it is then they up the sexual abuse of any victims they may have & that really does worry me. It is now that he is likely to slip up & try & restore his hurt ego by seeking out a new victim also. I’m sure in some perverse way he saw his error of crashing his drone as a dint of his manliness (is that even a word lol) his ego took a real blow & we all watched & laughed😂oh dear, things not going to plan for the selfish creep.
Exactly, even the Ifam laughed at his reaction to crashing the drone. I suspect he has regular outbursts off camera. If you ever see him in the background of a shot, for example when he's washing up, his face always looks like thunder. I think this trip is really pushing him to his limits, he doesn't get any time alone, even when he's editing (aka chatting to girls), he's in the van, he can't have a crafty wank and he'll be pent up and frustrated. He really believes that he alone makes the vlogs popular, he's that vain and deluded that in his mind he really is akin to a rockstar. The facade is slipping and The Ifam are growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Creepy calling other people “weirdos” when he’s the only dodgy bastard in this situation?
Getting way too brave using that word.
No vlog tonight? Interesting, what’s happened then?
Did the camper-van decide to join the drone and go for a bit of classic wild swimming?
Too much booze last night?
Had a row with Lazy?
Fallen into a ditch?
Hmm...curious🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Based on the lighthouse in Sarah's insta, I'd put a good guess that they're at Chanonry Point in Fortrose....

Reactions: 6
According to her IG, they stayed an extra day,so they could collect his drone!
20200720_232105.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.