The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace's first full sentence is going to be "If I want a yumnut for ma tea, I'll have a yumnut for ma tea".
What’s a yum nut. It’s a fricking doughnut. A Yum Yum is totally different. I think the baker must of been taking the piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cringing watching manchild let Esme climb on those slimy rocks. Then Isla comes running out of nowhere to do the same. He's such a bollox letting those girls do stuff like that for views. Also making the whole family wait ..and wait they did, until his drone arrived. Controlling, manipulating selfish git. Nobody missed the incessant aerial fraggle rock views. Imagine the time it takes him to set that thing up while his children wait for the next shot. Omg he's such a pain in the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
*NOT A THOGUHTS ON THE VLOG*
Ok so im switching up the 'thoughts on the vlogs' tonight. Instead im going to write my own version of what the ingham vlog should look like...if they were to give an actual accurate representation (I wrote this on my 2 hour train journey home today 😂)
Hope you enjoy.....

TEEN COULDN'T BELIEVE HER EYES WHEN SHE SAW THIS | VAN LIFE | NC500
[Its 8:16pm and the vlog has just been uploaded. For 3 hours the ifam support group have been going wild, begging Sarah to answer them:
'OMG Sarah where is the vlog?????...I look forward to it everyday and im sooooo upset its not up yet, I literally put my entire life on hold for you because im ur biggest fan!!!!! Love you guys so much pls upload soon xxxx'
Lazy has already had a moan on instagram about it, saying they had no signal to upload...however suspiciously, izzy has posted 9 tik Tok dances in the past 24 hours...how peculiar?!
The thumbnail is a picture of izzy stood in a bikini (of course, got to get that CaSh MoNeY in) with her mouth wide open looking shocked...The vlog also has 7 ads...YES...7 ADS...because they recently spent £30,000 on a tin shed on wheels and can't afford anything else]
-----------------
'Gooooooood Morrrrrrrnnninggggg Ifaaammmm Happpyyy Friyay' screeches Sarah to the camera, she's sat in the front seat of the camper van readjusting her fringe, sat in a onesie. She proceeds to tell us that its almost afternoon....the weather was horrendous last night and their tin shed didn't stop rattling so no one got any sleep.
Jace proceeds to scream in the background whilst izzy fusses over him...creepy is nowhere to be seen...and Isla and Esme are doing schoolwork...oh yes the good old coins in a baking tray activity has been pulled out. Sarah remembered to pack it last minute because its such a fun activity and has completely revolutionised learning for them.
*AD BREAK*
They're about to move on to their next destination, but first Sarah is going to surprise the girls. She gets them to sit at the table with their eyes shut.
She places 4 measly looking sandwiches on a plate infant of them, along with some soggy crisps, a few frubes and some pizza slices (cut freshly with scissors used too chop Sarah and Chris' hair just moments before).
'Girls...open your eyes'....suddenly there are screams and cheers and squeals so loud that despite being all the way in Scotland, the poor people in Cornwall can hear them.
'Oh EM GEE MUMMY HOW DID YOU KNOW!' Shouts Isla
'Awww thank youuuu' says Isabelle... Esme doesn't know what to do.
*ANOTHER AD BREAK*
Suddenly we cut back to Sarah.
'We're going to have our JUIIICCCYYYYY sandwiches, we're just waiting for Chris whose gone to pick up the new drone, and then we're going to set off'
Jace begins to squall again
'Awhhhh LITTLEEEEE MANNN WHATS WRONG WITH YOUUUU' she says turning the camera round to Jace. He's crying eating an apple, probably fed up of being dressed in uncomfortable dungarees.
*YET ANOTHER AD BREAK*
Now we have some old recycled drone footage with the sad funeral-esque music...oh yesssss...you guessed it...its time for a voiceover. Today its iddy biddy Isla's turn.
'After our yummy lunch, we dwove all away along the coast. There was gwass everywhere awound us and the sun was shining for the entire twip. We even saw a wainbow and lots and lots of diffwent animals like cows, sheep and even a wabbit on the gwass'
Unfortunately we then cut to creepy...he's in a black adidas tracksuit top today (the red ones still festering in the camper van somewhere...its not been washed in that long its become its own species)
'Yoooo wassup ifammm how are you allll doing...leave us a comment down below and let us know how ur day is going'
Chris proceeds to do that weird hand gesture....and then goes onto explain that they've just arrived at a 'beauty spot' after a 3 hour drive. Its some random lake in the middle of nowhere, there's no other camper vans or people (because when they say the inghams arrived everyone else carted off quicker than Chris asked a teenage girl to 'drop that towel and resend').
*OH LOOK...ANOTHER AD BREAK*
Some little montage of them walking down to said lake...all girls in their bikini's of course...creepy focusing particularly on Isabelle (I wonder why).
*YEP YOU GUESSED IT ANOTHER AD BREAK*
We them have another lot of drone footage, this time actual footage of where they are, although there is some question over its originality. Suddenly the sad music starts to begins...its time to do another voiceover, curtesy of Sarah
'We made our way down to the lake, it was so beautiful. We felt as if we were at peace with nature. Like time stood still for us...like the world earth had stopped spinning...like the entire universe just froze. Sometimes you forget to appreciate the little moments like these...
We then have a dodgy cut to Chris who is zoomed in on Isabelle in her bikini, about knee height in the water.
'IZ WHATS THAT BEHIND YOU?'
Izzy turns around...looking scared and shocked, then when she realises its a prank she turns and runs for Chris. (Title for todays vlog sorted)
'Dadddd thats not even funnyyyyyyyyyy' she says chasing after him.
Chris splashes her with water cackling his head off and the pushes her over. Esme then joins in, and he pushes her too.
*ANNNNND ITS ANOTHER AD BREAK OF COURSE*
We cut to Lazy whose sat on the side with Jace (after that daily mail article about them leaving Jace on a beach, they've been super careful to show them watching him at all times).
'I don't know about anyone else family, but its SOOO hard to get these girls to stop playing, im starving, Chris is starving, Jace needs a nap but the girls keep going "just 5 more minutes" and I know we're travelling and 'van life-ing' and this is what its all about but I just wish they'd realise sometimes. NoT tHaT tHeY aRe BaDlY bEhAvEd ItS juSt EsMe hAs SuCh A FIerY pErsOnAlItY ThAt ShE UsUaLly DoEsJT cAre WhAt We SaY'
'Woah woah woah fool, what u saying...what u sayin' butts in Chris
'Nah man, Esme's just having fun, as are izzy and Isla' he says as he sits down beside Sarah. Sarah rolls her eyes.
'Babe come on I just want tea'
At this point Jace starts wailing and screaming, so Sarah feeds him some chocolate to shut him up.
*WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, I DON'T BELIEVE IT....ITS ANOTHER AD BREAK*
Its now the evening, they're all back in the van. Creepy tells us they've just had spam for tea that he cooked.
'WOAH ABBE YOU DID NO COOKING AT ALL' Screeches Sarah, waddling out from behind, still in her onesie.
'Yeah dad you did notthingggggggg' says esme pulling a stupid face at the camera.
Jace is continuing to squeal in the background.
'Nah nah fools it was allll me'
In the background we see a poor prinny cowering under the table, she's been neglected today it seems, but no one really cares.
Chris continues to tell us that they've all had showers (fat lie) and that they've decided to stay where they are for the night. They love doing 'van life off the grid', it beats Disney any day...(not sure about that one - no 16 year olds for you to chat up on your van life trip Chris).
Chris also tells us how excited he is to have a new drone...he was so gutted he lost his only friend, so he's so happy he's been able to go out and get a new one.
Finally, we cut to lazy....
'Anyway I think we're going to leave it here' Lazy screeches. We learn that Jace is with Chris watching youtube on his phone, Izzy and Esme are reading and Isla is on her iPad.
Sarah also tells us that tomorrow is going to be their 'BEST DAY YET' (Although that seems to be everyday) and that we should 'STAY TUNED' (Deffo not a desperate attempt to get some views about 20k without buying any)
'Mwwwahhhh' she says hitting the camera with her hand.
---------------

If only the vlogs were like this though...hope this makes you laugh, certainly made my train journey a bit better 😂 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Sadly I agree but I honestly can’t ever see them letting her have a boyfriend or girlfriend. I think they are terrified of any of the children letting out the family secrets so they are slowly isolating them from everyone except themselves. It’s disturbing to watch. I feel quite worried for all the children. I also think it’s going to get rapidly worse. Even the most close & loving husband & wife would struggle to last a year cooped up in a travelling caravan with 4 children of such varying ages. It’s going to blow I can see it coming. Creepy & Lazy are neither close or loving, they are directors of Ingham Family Ltd who just happen to share a turkey baster, 3 children & a step daughter.
I understand where your coming from yet feel at some stage Isabelle is bound to rebel. At this point the 'adventure' is inits infancy and the girl is deluded by her mother and stepfathers imbecilic dreams. The reality will dawn in the cold light of day and hopefully she will have the sense to seek guidance from her father or her extended family on his side. It would be so much more disconcerting if the Clampet Two were her only custodians

Reactions: 10
Local authorities also have a duty to follow up and make sure child is getting suitable education. If they find they aren't can be made to go back to school.
Let's remember this is Bradford education! Not the best really I doubt they will follow up there is worse family's around unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
In the vlog tonight when Sarah produced the goods from the bakery, she described the breakfast wrap thingy and then said “oh no wait we’re not eating meat.” Chris said “oh yeah, I’m not eating that.” Wonder if they’re going to try the “let’s pretend to be vegan as that’s popular just now“, especially amongst van lifers. It’ll be as good as their eco warrior campaign 😂😂
Wait didn't they eat that gross spam. I never ate that but isn't that meat in a can? And they are eating ham sandwiches everyday. And they had spaghetti bolognese, that's meat sauce. Such liars!

Reactions: 19
The amount of sugar that Jace has for his age is SHOCKING. yes, it’s nice to have a little treat from time to time but with Jace, this isn’t the case (that rhymed a bit lmao).

It’s kind of disturbing the way he cries or gets into a mess whenever he doesn’t have any snacks high in sugar or fat. Lazy cackling and saying “dat es soh adorahbell” is just enabling it. They are literally pathing the way for him to either develop heart disease, obesity and other physical illnesses that you can develop in later life from a very poor diet. This family can’t deal with their deep-rooted issues, they never dealt with it in the first place and it seems like they turn to food as a comfort which (in my opinion) doesn’t go well in the long term. They most definitely don’t give two shits about what they feed them, their mental wellbeings and obviously, their futures.

Reactions: 20
I actually have them a view, first time in 2 years. They did some interesting stuff: stairs, castle and dolphins. BUT it was totally wasted as they didn’t show enough of these things. Proper travel vloggers don’t put in whinny toddlers, excitement over crap food and kids pulling weird faces at the end. Their numbers have fallen so you’d think with the lure of dolphins in the title ( that’s what made me watch, I love dolphins) they could have changed the content to draw in new viewers.

Reactions: 13
Saddest thing is, he really believes he's lazy's best friend, he definitely is their best customer, he has so much of that baby and me tat for his reborn doll, it's crazy he is being used by them and he can't see it ! ☹
It`s honestly sad.Where are his parents? Surely ,even if he has special needs that`s even more reason to guide him elsewhere for his youtube viewing.:(

Jace's first full sentence is going to be "If I want a yumnut for ma tea, I'll have a yumnut for ma tea".
I know all children develope at different rates .but surely at 16 months Jace should be saying sentences? At a year mine were (even if they weren`t exactly word perfect!:).I`ve not heard him say anything bar "quack quack" ,and that was with Isabelle`s encouragement ,and not very clear. All they focus on are his "cute" moments to stick in their vlogs.(sorry only my own kids are cute to me).And the way Sarah shoves junk food at him whenever he whines is seriously disturbing.

In the vlog tonight when Sarah produced the goods from the bakery, she described the breakfast wrap thingy and then said “oh no wait we’re not eating meat.” Chris said “oh yeah, I’m not eating that.” Wonder if they’re going to try the “let’s pretend to be vegan as that’s popular just now“, especially amongst van lifers. It’ll be as good as their eco warrior campaign 😂😂
Would bet my last tenner they ate the lot! 😏

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
12k views.

If you had to pick one word to remember this adventure, 'nosedive' would be a good one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s a yum nut. It’s a fricking doughnut. A Yum Yum is totally different. I think the baker must of been taking the piss 😂
Yumnut is a thing, M&S do them. Theyre really nice but have way to much sugar for a one year old.

Reactions: 9
Wait didn't they eat that gross spam. I never ate that but isn't that meat in a can? And they are eating ham sandwiches everyday. And they had spaghetti bolognese, that's meat sauce. Such liars!
My granny used to say SPAM was S(pare) P(arts) A(ll) M(eat). Definitely not veggie and as far removed from vegan as a rump steak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
WHALIGOE STEPS & WILD DOLPHINS AT CHANONRY POINT! EAST COAST NC500 TOUR | VAN LIFE | NORTH COAST 500

Time lapse of sunrise whilst Creepy taps away at his laptop 'editing the vlog' and on his phone (probably looking for more teen girls to ask to drop their towels). Footage of ruins. The Inghams walk down the side of a cliff towards a beach. Funeral music to footage of flowers, a dolphin, a lighthouse and Prinny playing with a stick.

Creepy had to come down to the beach because when the Inghams were having a cup of tea for breakfast he noticed there was an otter or something playing in the water. He can barely see it to identify the species but somehow thinks it's so cute.

Jace is sat on the caravan table. Lazy cackles. Creepy picks him up and puts him on the floor. The Inghams are off for a walk. Isabelle is reading her third book of the holiday. Isla doesn't want to go for the walk to Isabelle is staying behind to read babysit her. Esme walks along the beach as she holds Jace's hand.

Lazy says they're on a beach walk and she will be sad to leave where they are. They've been parked up for a couple of days and this is Lazy's favourite part of the trip. They took yesterday off vlogging for no reason at all, they just decided it was Sunday and that they would stay and enjoy their location whilst waiting for the drone. Lazy asks Esme what they did yesterday and then Lazy interrupts her before she even utters a word and screeches 'nothing'. They woke up, had a couple of walks along the beach and savoured the moment without filming it.

Creepy got some 'cute' footage of he, Jace and Prinny on the beach. The clip of them is inserted because they have no other content. Creepy talks to Jace before cackling about Prinny digging on the beach.

Back at the campervan after the walk, where Esme and Lazy found some crab shells. They're waiting for a notification to say that the drone has arrived. They've phoned the collection place but it still hasn't arrived. The Inghams are going to head into town in the hope that a coffee shop is open, or they might just have a wander around the town. The girls are strapped in; Isabelle is eating a nectarine and Jace is eating crisps His car seat is dirty because he sits in it to eat meals. Isabelle tells us that some fruit fell off a shelf and hit her on the head. Esme informs us that she doesn't like bruises on orange skins. Wow, I've never seen such incredible content before.

Lazy tells us they've just got into Thuro. Creepy corrects her and tells he it's actually Thurso. The Inghams have been staying in Wick the past couple of nights. On the drive into Thurso Creepy got a message to say his precious drone has arrived so he ran and picked his drone up. It is currently on charge. Lazy just went to a bakery and she is so excited because she got a brunchie, a macaroni pie and 'nut something' x7. They're going to eat on the road because they're heading to Whaligoe Steps.

Jace is sat on Lazy's nap and Creepy says he has discovered the yumnuts. Jace cackles as Jace reaches for the millionaire one. He eventually settles for the yellow one, which Creepy says wont fit in his mouth... not even in five years.

Creepy says wow as they walk towards the sea. He films Jace walking and then says it's Creepy. The Inghams walk down the side of a cliff towards a cave. Creepy's tip for visiting the steps is to take a midge net because there are so many of them. Isla and Isabelle go back to the caravan because it's so slippy but Esme and Creepy have decided to stay and explore. Isla returns. Creepy shows the others in the distance. Lazy walks away from Jace, who is stood on a cliff edge, so she can go and get a photo.

Lazy feels like she's just climbed a mountain. She didn't think the steps would be so big and her legs are like jelly. They were talking to a local about the history of the steps and lazy decides to bore us to death with this information. She can't remember they year they were built but there's 365 steps built for fishing. The name is something to do with whales being washed up in the area and 332 steps remain because of vandals. Lazy felt like she would die walking up he steps. Next stop is Dunrobin Castle.

Footage of the Inghams driving up to the castle. Creepy says they're driving down to Inverness today. They have plans for later in the week and want to be in Edinburgh. Creepy says the castle I one of the longest inhabited castles in Scotland. He puts some information on screen for us to read. Shots of the Inghams exploring the grounds of the castle. Lazy looks ridiculous as she walks Jace down some steps. Creepy films the castle gardens from a balcony and says hide and seek there would be crazy. Lazy puts Jace down and he cries. Footage of the kids and Lazy in the castle gardens. Esme seems a little scared of who may be watching her out of the castle windows. Creepy jokes that they've arranged for her to stay in the castle overnight and he asks if she's excited. Esme says she definitely isn't.

Another walk to another beach. Jace turns around and starts walking away from it. The sun is currently setting and the Inghams have stopped at Chanonry Point to see the dolphins. The sun is starting to set and the best time to see them is at midnight or tomorrow

On the beach there is a crowd of people are stood on the beach. Everyone is freaking out and creepy can't believe he is getting this lucky; there is a lot of dolphins there. Terrible footage of dolphins to more 'emotional' music and Creepy says it's sick. He asks Jace what he is looking at. Lazy is holding him firmly by his coat hood.

Drone footage of a lighthouse. It zooms out as Lazy dances on the beach. More footage of dolphins.

Riddle of the day.

End of vlog

:rolleyes:
Capture4.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG

Capture6.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture5.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m up at 3.05 am and the views are at 34k.

let’s see how many views Creepy manages to buy this time

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have a feeling they will go down south before Europe. Just stay away from Cornwall as I be there soon, we don’t need no woooohooooing 😂 but then again if I saw them I wouldn’t hold back I can tell ya 😂
Start off pretending you’re one of the ifam. When you go for the photo that’s when it starts to get ugly! Call him what he is and get it on camera. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A question for the people who have been watching for a long time: is there any evidence of them eating even a single vegetable? I can't believe they haven't all got scurvy and diabetes at this point.

Reactions: 13
I heard her say that but they were eating a chicken stir fry the other day for Chris’ birthday? And what’s spam if not some sort of tinned meat 🤣

They had Spag Bol by Lazy’s own admission and they’ve had dried up ham sandwiches for lunch for as long as the trip has lasted. Are they really that stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.