The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1595179785115.png

WTF is she wearing? I don't watch the vlogs so I'm genuinely flummoxed. In that pic it looks like a mechanic's boiler suit. (Lazy in utility wear....now that's an oxymoron if ever I saw one!)

Has she stopped trying to dress like Issy and is now coordinating with Jace? 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 186738

WTF is she wearing? I don't watch the vlogs so I'm genuinely flummoxed. In that pic it looks like a mechanic's boiler suit. (Lazy in utility wear....now that's an oxymoron if ever I saw one!)

Has she stopped trying to dress like Issy and is now coordinating with Jace? 🤔🤷‍♀️
It’s leisure wear duh! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha knew the drone wouldn’t come! I have prime and delivery is taking even longer just now, I have to give it 3-5 days to arrive..also wtf was she wearing?! 🤣🤣
An ifam said that thing Sarah was wearing has inspired her to get one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Couldn’t you just slap Sarah when She has that smug look and says they’re going home for a week then the big adventure begins
Sarah you’re fooling no one with this happy clappy life
Judging by the kids faces ,she`s definitely not fooling them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 186738

or is she going to do a Stacy Solomon and dress her and jace matchy matchy lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks bruised and cut in this picture, he looks proper neglected
Yes he really does & all I did was take screenshot their photo & press the edit wand thing on my iPhone to reduce the brightness. No filter whatsoever, anyone can do it & see just how dirty & neglected he is looking. He deserves so much better while they are selfishly living their best lives. Terrible neglectful parenting & they are about to embark on a whole years travelling. I hope lots of people are keeping a diary/dossier of their parenting!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Chris: "we have become absolutely obsessed with history"... not sure about "WE", Chris :unsure: The majority of the time Sarah, and the girls, have less than zero clue where the hell they are - unless of course it's at a Lidl, Tesco, or the newly discovered "Christmas Shop" :rolleyes: Also, does Sarah think it's endearing to act confused and utterly stupid when she speaks?? She can never just talk about anything involving "history", locations, current affairs etc (and I use those terms very loosely) without constantly asking Chris (or even the girls) if she's pronouncing something right, given the correct information, using the right word etc... whyyyyyyyyyyyyy??!?!?!! 😩😩😩😩 Either she is painfully insecure in her own intellect, or she misguidedly thinks it's endearing - l'm suspecting a bit of both but, just to be as clear as the Scottish sea, absolutely zero part of behaving like you're perpetually dazed, is endearing!! Just tell your husband, and Isabelle, to stop taking the piss every time you get something wrong... and then extend that same courtesy to them - just own it and pull yourself together!

Also, each to their own but that purple coat with the fur trim hoodie just reminds me of a hairy Barney 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
New BABE & ME product!!!!!

The invisible leash/lead/rein Only £39.99

For goodness sake put some distance between you both! Is it in their vlog script that he can’t vlog without her in the frame because they are like superglued together & I find it disturbing.

Note to creepy You have 2 other daughters🤔

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Good lord today’s vlog has to be the single most embarrassing bag of tit I have ever seen them do. It was like watching a bunch of drunk asbo teenage chavs yelling like dumb shits , without a care in the world for the decent respectful people around them. Brainless Isabelle reads the sign at John O’ Groats and says “ I wish I was in new York “ 😑 Since creepy and lazy witch have spent so much time saying how beautiful everything in I can not understand why they do not show some kind of respect to their surroundings ! FOGHORN is right they all are. They would be the neighbours from hell at the best of times but when they woman about on holiday they kick their chav like behaviour up a few notches and their blatant disregard for others goes through the roof. They are the very definition of everything that I despise in a human being and why we are in the state we are. Brain dead imbeciles!
I’m quoting myself here for one reason only LAZY witch just said that this vlog was so funny and that this is her girls ( Esme and Isabelle ) natural personality’s and that after watching it back it’s her favourite vlog ! 😳 right okay so what I see as the worst ever and them behaving like ASBO TWATS they see as hilarious and thats the real them ? SO THEY ARE ACTING when they pretend to be nice then ! Confirmed THEY MAKE ME SICK ! 🤢🤢🤢 do not think I can face watching any more of them and their vile chav ‘ness so I’ll have to just read the run downs on here as from here on I refuse to give them a view ! 😠

Reactions: 22
Sorry to go backwards but i am intrigued i just saw a video where they spend £30,000 on a caravan. what happened to it why arent they in it? Also thought it was incredibly cruel that they told esme she was going to her birthday party and then showed her a caravan they had bought a caravan (not actually convinced they bought it out right though, otherwise why was her birthday and gifts were so tit)
She must have been thinking she was going somewhere special for a party just to be shown the inside or a caravan....poor girl...they then put the 'party' together would have been nicer if they did that before they took her in there. Such strange parents

I’ll tell you what else has been slipping, their personal hygiene. I feel so sorry for their 1 year old, he loved his bath time every evening before bed & they are depriving him of that. I turned down the brightness on their photo & this poor little lamb looks like he needs a good wash. I’ve never heard any of them say Jace loves a shower, most 1 year olds would hate it. How are they keeping him clean? So cruel to dismiss his needs as not being as important as theirs. Selfish beyond belief.
He looks like one of those poor neglected kids from an NSPCC advert !

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Chris: "we have become absolutely obsessed with history"... not sure about "WE", Chris :unsure: The majority of the time Sarah, and the girls have less than zero clue where the hell they are - unless of course it's at a Lidl, Tesco, or the newly discovered "Christmas Shop" :rolleyes: Also, does Sarah think it's endearing to act confused and utterly stupid when she speaks?? She can never just talk about anything involving "history", locations, current affairs etc (and I use those terms very loosely) without constantly asking Chris (or even the girls) if she's pronouncing something right, given the correct information, using the right word etc... whyyyyyyyyyyyyy??!?!?!! 😩😩😩😩 Either she is painfully insecure in her own intellect, or she misguidedly thinks it's endearing - l'm suspecting a bit of both but, just to be as clear as the Scottish sea, absolutely zero part of behaving like you're perpetually dazed, is endearing!! Just tell your husband, and Isabelle, to stop taking the piss every time you get something wrong... and then extend that same courtesy to them - just own it and pull yourself together!

Also, each to their own but that purple coat with the fur trim hoodie just reminds me of a hairy Barney 🙈
Lol, she's swapped the white snowman East 17 'Stay Another Day' coat with a purple monstrosity Barney coat! It wouldn't be fitting if she didn't have a Barney song to go with it! (one word changed to make it more applicable to her!)

🎶Do your boobs hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you throw them over your shoulder like a regimental soldier?
Do your boobs hang low?🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 27
New BABE & ME product!!!!!

The invisible leash/lead/rein Only £39.99

For goodness sake put some distance between you both! Is it in their vlog script that he can’t vlog without her in the frame because they are like superglued together & I find it disturbing.

Note to creepy You have 2 other daughters🤔
I wonder if its because Izzy wants to be in shot a lot of the time , the 'introvert' that she is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When your channel is built on marketing to a kiddie audience who expect to see fun and games, lots of toys, the girls being silly and clothes hauls, and give them miserable looking kids, moany adults and drone shots instead then they are bound to switch off. They’ll get their tweenie content elsewhere.

Reactions: 24
Ah I wanted to say he looked neglected too but didnt know if that word was to harsh 🙈
No it’s not too harsh at all. He really does appear neglected & I have thought that she has never put his needs first right from the early days of feeding him Pizza as a little baby to all the sugar she feeds him to the point he is addicted & gets withdrawals. No one can forget the time she couldn’t take him to get his tongue tie cut because it would distress her!!!! The list is endless but hey she pays for lots of cheap crap in so many shops so she must be a good Mum right? Sorry I just find it so upsetting that she comes first & her kids come second.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 186738

She looks so frumpy it's unreal. Such a contrast to pre allegation days

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.