The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if its just me but I'm finding a bit of the chris and isabelle comments on here a bit creepy. Yes his behaviour is inappropriate and theres not much privacy as in the nature of family vloggers but to me, going into detailed analysis and theories on their relationship is quite weird and contradictory to calling him out on his behaviour.
We're merely commenting on what is right in front of everyone's eyes. Nothing creepy about that. What is Creepy though is:

- Messaging 16 year olds.
- Leaving your beanie on when cheating on your wife at the Ibis.
- Touching your step daughter's chest.
- Hiding under your step daughter's bed.

The list could go on. But you get the point...

Edited to add:

Something that is also creepy is uploading photos of your girls with their mouths wide open, which will end up on the dark web edited like this...

Screenshot_20200721_141009.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know if its just me but I'm finding a bit of the chris and isabelle comments on here a bit creepy. Yes his behaviour is inappropriate and theres not much privacy as in the nature of family vloggers but to me, going into detailed analysis and theories on their relationship is quite weird and contradictory to calling him out on his behaviour.

I think it's because we know Chris has a perversion for girls around the same age as isabel so it's natural to be very worried about the young step daughter in his care. A lot of men with certain tendancies actively seek out vulnerable single mothers to get acsess to their children. We all hope to God this isn't the case with creepy but it's hard not to notice some red flags.

Reactions: 25
I don’t mind being labelled as weird one bit if it saves one child anywhere from being abused. I’m not saying he is abusing her but I am saying all the red flag boxes have been ticked time & time again. I will shamelessly keep highlighting what I see in the hope that any authorities watching are taking note. Yay let’s here it for the weird ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
A very lot more Saville than Hendrix, I should imagine.

Please please please can somebody track down that priceless old video of him jumping around (their house?) doing air guitar.....you know the one? (Sorry if already posted.....not totally caught up yet.)

This one?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Please report any comments that cross the line when it involves the kids. We do not condone behaviour like this on the site. - Please read our rules and why they're important
You've misunderstood my point. I am fully aware that they exploit their kids in provocative and inappropriate ways but it is not right to be calling a child "seductive" and highlighting ways they are close ect .

This one?
How? Just how the hell was he not cringe with embarrassment at himself🤣🥺😳🤢🤮He is the least cool man I have ever seen! What a bleeping big mistake he is. I’ve never seen that before & you guessed it, I never want to see it again. What an absolute twit he is.

So
You've misunderstood my point. I am fully aware that they exploit their kids in provocative and inappropriate ways but it is not right to be calling a child "seductive" and highlighting ways they are close ect .
So anyone who has been trained & worked in child protection should just shut up to protect HIM? Not a hope in hell from me.

Reactions: 21
How? Just how the hell was he not cringe with embarrassment at himself🤣🥺😳🤢🤮He is the least cool man I have ever seen! What a bleeping big mistake he is. I’ve never seen that before & you guessed it, I never want to see it again. What an absolute twit he is.

So
So anyone who has been trained & worked in child protection should just shut up to protect HIM? Not a hope in hell from me.
I'm not saying that at all, I wouldn't be on this thread if I didn't think they were exploiting their kids. Its obvious you have got a genuine interest in protecting kids but others reading may not. There's no need to be rude, we're all on the same side.

Reactions: 9
Definitely looks like they were at Chanonry Point on Sarah's stories last night.
Quoting myself here... Chanonry Point is very near Inverness Airport. Possibly just inside the no fly zone if you're at the lighthouse. Wonder if he bothered to check where the airport was before chucking the drone in the air.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
oh you mean we should turn a blind eye ? some people are sensitive to these issues either due to personal experiences or simply because they see how wrong it is. I don’t see anyone doing it in a deliberately mean way ! We are drawing attention to this in the hope that someone who is in their circle will relate it back and if there are unhealthy things going on it can be stopped. I assume you are aware of Sarah’s brother and his sex offence conviction and that they as a family continued to support him. If these things make you uncomfortable that’s a good thing as it’s throwing light into the dark. I am sure not one person wants there to be anything weird going on between them but we would not be responsible adults if we didn’t talk about how inappropriate it all seems for Isabelles sake !

• Heart
Reactions: 25
if you look at the whitney and tony storyline on eastenders or cleo and pete on hollyoaks, you’ll see it’s eerily similar to chris and isabelle’s relationship, & like others have said there’s been red flags

Reactions: 21

This one?
What the duck was that?!

if you look at the whitney and tony storyline on eastenders or cleo and pete on hollyoaks, you’ll see it’s eerily similar to chris and isabelle’s relationship, & like others have said there’s been red flags
This!

Reason why I'm here? Personal experience similar to the victims of Chris Ingham.

I think we all fear for Isabelle, and I doubt many of us will stay silent. Creepy calls us weirdos all the time, so it's fine. He's very threatened by us all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She needs to go to school once in a while to be able to get into uni. With her absence rate, I'd be surprised she'd get the grades to be able to get into a half decent course. Plus I can't see Sarah and Chris letting her go away to uni and not have her in the vlogs - all those lost thumbnails and bikini shots!
Izzy would not cope well at uni. I can imagine her getting extremely stressed out not only with the work and exams but the living situation. She can't even cook! She'd be on the phone every 5 minutes crying over something and she'd eventually end up dropping out which Sarah will completely justify and that's even if she got a place at uni which I strongly believe she wouldn't. Not saying this is her fault at all but that's how I'd predict it would be like.

Reactions: 14
Please report any comments that cross the line when it involves the kids. We do not condone behaviour like this on the site. - Please read our rules and why they're important
oh you mean we should turn a blind eye ? some people are sensitive to these issues either due to personal experiences or simply because they see how wrong it is. I don’t see anyone doing it in a deliberately mean way ! We are drawing attention to this in the hope that someone who is in their circle will relate it back and if there are unhealthy things going on it can be stopped. I assume you are aware of Sarah’s brother and his sex offence conviction and that they as a family continued to support him. If these things make you uncomfortable that’s a good thing as it’s throwing light into the dark. I am sure not one person wants there to be anything weird going on between them but we would not be responsible adults if we didn’t talk about how inappropriate it all seems for Isabelles sake !
I didn't say ignore it did I. Obviously what they do is inappropriate but some of stuff on here is just as inappropriate when isabelle is described as a "sexual active extrovert". Surely you can't think that's okay ?

Maybe they think Isabelle will be an insta influencer like Molly mae and the rest of the love island crew.

That air guitar thing. Wow he thinks he is amazing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.