The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the double post but a ifam member was sceptical as to why Sarah would only message Thomas and not post on Instagram and someone replied this --

"not necessarily cos they have Jace and the girls to look after and it is a family holiday they’re on so they need to relax"

aren't ifam hilarious?😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So no vlog after some appalling crap views, probably thought no vlog will get more attention and more views the next day. Some reason will lay beneath the decision and it won't be signal, remember this pair of hungry money fools will travel to get signal if they really wanted too. The no vlog speech days ago was them preparing for another day off. Sulking are you Inghams that your million strong ifam are seeing through you very fast.

Reactions: 32
Sarah was probably messaging Thomas to try and flog baby & me blankets. She will be preying on the vulnerable Ifam in desperation. Asking why he hasn’t bought any this month

It would be the icing on the cake if they lost the £1000 deposit as I think someone from here emailed the man they rented it from to tell them about prinny lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
AHH no vlog, what are all the "ifam" kiddies going to watch and fawn over 🙄 and now the fan page want proof that lazy pm'd one of them to let them know !! 😂😂😂 (Should she really be PM ing these children or vulnerable people ?)
Haha because they have no content without the drone. All they’ve done is drive, pull up as close to the beach as possible, took some footage, back in the van. Drive and repeat. Slow mo a sandwich or some spam and then the same again the next day isn’t it?

So Thomas from support group claims Sarah messaged him that there will be no vlog. Stange to message one member of ifam when she could have easily posted it in the group🤔
He may have messaged her first still she could have made a general post on the group.
Sarah never messaged him when he begged them to after he spent loads of money on merch etc. What a strange thing for her to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is this the end for them? It kind of feels like the end.

Mad that not grooming teens, leaving their baby on the beach finished Ingham inc.

No - a mind numbing costal trip making the magnificent Scotland look like a drive round a carpark - seals the deal and slowly ends it. Like a sad, mournful wet fart noise.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I agree, although I think it could go either way here. Either she'll stay stuck with them forever, she won't leave home for university and she'll continue isolating herself from her friends or she'll totally rebel, go out all the time, boyfriends and then move far away to university.
I really hope its the latter, she needs to experience a normal teenage life, when I was 14/15 I had my first boyfriend, went to house parties, started drinking (not too much). Its a time where you actually start to properly grow up, and if she doesn't rebel I think she'll be babied for the rest of her life.
She’ll need some gcse and a levels

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the end for them? It kind of feels like the end.

Mad that not grooming teens, leaving their baby on the beach finished Ingham inc.

No - a mind numbing costal trip making the magnificent Scotland look like a drive round a carpark - seals the deal and slowly ends it. Like a sad, mournful wet fart noise.
This is not the end. They won't give up they will carry on the tit show because they thrive attention of any kind.

Reactions: 21
Ok no Vlog. But do not fear Tattle I’ve thought of a fun game for us all to play.

Make a VIDEO Title that Creepy would put up. Make it juicy and delicious and EPIC! Then explain it underneath with what actually happens in your imaginary video!

I’ll get you started...::

OMG! TEEN LOST OUR CAR KEYS IN THE DIRTIEST PLACE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

Chris loses his Car Keys. Blames the kids. Makes them cry. Then finds them on the inside of his beanie.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Here is the message Sarah sent Thomas. I have said this before and I will say it now, the way Inghams are using vulnerable adults and children to maintain their pathetic lifestyle aka chase their dreams is disgusting.

I am confused, if they are taking tomorrow off will they not post on Wednesday too? Or did she confuse Tomorrow and Yesterday? Because no vlog today means they took yesterday off

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What I find weird why not explain on Instagram why email one person in a support group 🤷‍♀️ Unless Chris has got fed up and done a runner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THIS IS THE END! WE ARE SPLITTING UP!
The Campervan breaks down, the ingham decide to finish the holiday early so try and find a local car rental but all they have is 2 Citroen C1’s which means Lazy has to drive one and Chris has to drive one.

they want their viewers to think the channel is over as Chris has gone off with a 16 year old, leaving Sarah to take on all the kids herself. IMAGINE

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.