Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
I feel like someone from the 'Support the inghams' group sent that. They all know they people who try and take down the inghams, so it wouldn't surprise me if one of them started stalking izzy, finding her address and sending that letter.
I could understand if she was doing something illegal (correct me if im wrong but I was under the impression that she wasn't?) but the fact she's been hunted down and being sent that letter. The person behind it sounds psychotic....its not normal behaviour? Do they not have a life? a job? a family?

I believe she's doing nothing other than contacting companies who have associations with the Inghams to warm them of his past predatorial behaviour.

As there's nothing the police can currently do with him, the best way to let the creepy predator know that what he did won't be forgotten is to hurt his ego or hurt his wallet. Izzy does both.

I believe it was creepy himself who wrote that letter, no matter where it was sent from. Has all of his buzz words in it.

Reactions: 36

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
he’s meant to be the most humble man on youtube that cares about his ifam but is swearing and hurdling abuse? i can’t see their channel surviving come christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 35

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
I’m really sorry but who is she modelling for? Mr Tickle?
The length of her arm is heavily photoshopped. It would come to her knees if she put that arm down by her side!
Especially ironic when matched with the caption about ‘embracing And loving your body’. Idiots.
Like Lazy embraces her size 18 by photoshopping herself slim and facetuning her fatness away? and Creepy embraces his ginger locks by continuously dying them black? To be fair, he does embrace his moobs, so there’s that.

• Haha

MrsPastypop

Chatty Member
SOMETHING LICHERELLY AMAZING HAS HAPPENED! (Isabelle in the thumbnail with her gob open wearing s bikini)

The drone has gone wild swimming.

The end.

• Haha

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
It always amazes how rubbish Chris is at graphics for his vlog titles, all he ever puts is POW, OMG, WTH with arrows plopped in, looks like a Year 5 having a go at graphics. As regard to that doughnut they gave Jace, there are no words, she has zero intelligence about what is suitable for a 16 month old, they will all have diabetes by this time next year.

• Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
My
There was a mention of Lapland in the previous thread - wouldn’t it be extremely weird and pointless to take children aged 1, 8, 11 and 15 on a holiday entirely based around the premise of believing in Father Christmas? Three are too old, and one is too young. Also, I would think a Jason would be at severe risk of frostbite / generally suffering from the cold as he’s not old enough to speak up for himself.
My daughter is 10 and still believes in Santa.
I’d rather her come to realisation on her own then when someone else says it’s time to stop believing.

Also Isla is 8 so certainly not too old

• Heart

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
It’s not just the YouTube channel failing. The Alibaba blanket empire seems to have stalled as well. Her super duper restock of the AMAZING blankets that will sell out super duper fast are all still in stock, along with the teen and me crap she relaunched in June and told people not to hang around for 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
What I find funniest about this trip so far - they tried to claim they were “van lifers.” Within 2/3 days a few of us had realised that they had ripped the voiceover idea from a young couple, who are actual van lifers. What must have hurt them the must was that this couple have a very small amount of subscribers, yet we found them - compared to the inghams 1 million strong! Once we called them out on it, the voiceovers went, proving our theory. Chris and Sarah must have checked out all the van lifers, found small channels to see what ideas they could rip off them, never in a million years thinking tattlers would find out - we better than any official detectives out there 😂
Tattle life people could train the CID 😆

They make me cringe like fook when they say “ I bet that’s another van lifer” when a vehicle reverses to let them down a one way road . Or whenever they see people in an RV or caravan automatically assuming they are fellow VAN LIFERS !
CREEPY AND LAZY you are nooooooot van lifers you pathetic plebs ! They started selling alibaba stock and straight away claimed baby and me was a successful business. Creepy videos actual skaters and does his ONE TRICK and claims to be an aggressive skater. They barely hit 100,000 subs and called themselves a tv show ! They always speak like they are experts on everything ! This attitude certainly shows why they think they are pilots , doctors , actors , singers , teachers, middle class. Every person they encounter is either a hater or an ifam there are no inbetweens ! DELUSIONAL TWATS ! Thinking of them is doing wonders for my diet as every time I picture their smug faces or their weird teeth or think of their utter bullcrap I feel sick to my stomach and it puts me off my food

• Haha
  • Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
He is so full of it. You deliberately made it look to be your photo by not tagging the persons image. He is so full of bull - no apology
What a absolute prick!! Does he not understand that if you use someone else’s artwork then you credit them, or better still ask for permission.
He would never have admitted it wasn’t his work if he hadn’t have been called out on it.

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Hahahaha how raging is he that he got called out on that pic not belonging to him. Honestly what an idiot. Making it out as if the people pointing it out were in the wrong and not him :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
They really need to stop sending these pathetic letters now. No one cares about them, they don't intimidate anyone and it's something a 5 year old would do. They really could do with proof reading their letters though. Not sure what her sexuality and family situation has to do with it at all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunshineandshadows

632C928B-6220-43A0-8628-F5251DF1DD77.jpeg

imagine having to beg your fans to ‘not get sick of you’ - absolutely reeks of desperation and also shows views falling quicker than Chris’s drone on Friday 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
The Creep has now blocked me from his Instagram account I assume for asking him to credit the owner of the stolen pictures he used. What a wanker. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Ok no Vlog. But do not fear Tattle I’ve thought of a fun game for us all to play.

Make a VIDEO Title that Creepy would put up. Make it juicy and delicious and EPIC! Then explain it underneath with what actually happens in your imaginary video!

I’ll get you started...::

OMG! TEEN LOST OUR CAR KEYS IN THE DIRTIEST PLACE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

Chris loses his Car Keys. Blames the kids. Makes them cry. Then finds them on the inside of his beanie.
DAD EATEN BY LOCH NESS MONSTER!!! THE KIDS WERE DEVASTATED!!!!!!!!!!

Creepy decides to go for his yearly bath when they reach Loch Ness. Whilst he's swimming he suddenly feels something grab his toe. He screeches, starts flailing about. Isabelle runs and tries to save him. It turns out Creepy has some weeds wrapped around his toe.

• Haha

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Question she spends £280 on food, the only thing we have seen them eat is cheap pizza, spam, cheap white bread with jam or processed ham, some cheese and onion crisps and some dodgy looking soup/Thai curry. What exactly does she spend all that money on?
Multi pack cans of full fat coke and black hair dye

• Haha
  • Sick

LemonLife

VIP Member
Did Sarah really just try and say not having a wash in Scotland is better than the Maldives 😂😂😂 I am deceased!

• Haha
  • Wow

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Tut tut! Chris I'm sure using language like that and calling the person a weirdo is punishable by law and can be classed as a hate crime! 😂😂😂
Not forgetting Creepy's words in the burgah rant "just one malicious communication carries a jail term"
Thank god for screen shots eh Creepster? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart