Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Xena693

I don’t even know where to start. The woman
is f**king deranged. Of COURSE she had a dream, a vision of her perfect, adorable puppy sent on a sunbeam directly from God’s palm, kissed by dewdrops and bestowed with the blessings of a hundred Botoxed Instahuns. Or, in a nutshell -she got a dog.

I cannot cope with the constant stream of bullshit that flows from those over-inflated lips. And lest we forget, “you lovely lot” (vom) -it wasn’t just any old puppy, it was the tiniest,most vulnerable, hand-raised, pipette-fed, runtiest runt of all! Because otherwise just how would us mere mortals know of Mother Teresa’s of Calwoofa’s selfless acts of salvation. Just one word springs to mind for you, Becks -it rhymes with runt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Wobblehead

VIP Member
That’s the first time I’ve seen the downstairs loo. My eyes are scarred.
Her house is such a cliche....
insta boring same kitchen as every other influencer ✅ fitted wardrobes from The only way is Essex ✅
lounge with matching lamp tables ✅
dining table looking like an explosion the white company factory ✅
bedroom looking like a bland hotel room ✅
bathrooms that never have any dirty towels ✅
and the piece de resistance a quirky downstairs loo ✅.
These stepford women have no independent style or thought

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Mrs M

I am so glad I found this thread, I've been lurking here reading for a while but today's post really pushed me to say something.

I've been following THB since very early on and I enjoyed her content when she was mid-build and it was nice to see the house come together.
But I have to agree with everything that's been said on here so far - she has become far too full of herself, using insta to flog everything that comes her way. I can't stand her now.

The new puppy scenario is completely made up, we have been looking for the same breed since mid last year but they get snapped up SO quickly, especially if you are looking for a home breeder who actually cares for their dogs and not a puppy mill. There is no way this came about so quickly, she would have been on a waiting list for months and you're also notified immediately when the puppies are born, you get progress pics etc etc.

Seriously though, this morning's post was sick. Apparently only the lucky ones don't have to compromise on anything, does she not consider herself lucky then? I mean her priorities that she would not budge on were only a vanity unit, massive freestanding bath, a fancy fireplace, huge kitchen and bespoke wardrobes for her dressing room??? What planet is she on?!

She must be deranged to think that's an appropriate post in the current climate. People have lost family and friends, jobs, businesses, struggling with mental health and missing human connection and she is rabbiting on about her marble bathrrom and apparently doesn't consider herself lucky? Some people are having to compromise between being able to buy enough food to eat and keeping the house warm for goodness' sake!

It really just shows how out of touch she is with real life and it's vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

FakeNews

For someone who regularly talks about mental health and how she's always 'suffered', she does an excellent job of continually sugarcoating every single aspect of her life. For her to complain about the leaves in her swimming pool would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. Becks, take a look at the world around you, maybe a little further afield than the affluent group you associate with. Life is full on and exhausting for all of us, so why do you feel the need to continually make yours look a breeze while always cooking from scratch, running a business, exercising, always being 'present for the children' and pointing her toe awkwardly in her bespoke dressing room (designed to show off her designer bags, don't you know). Noone's life can be that picture perfect all the time, it's surely not possibly, especially during a pandemic and a recession.

I'd love for the one upside of Covid to be that these vacuous, tone-deaf, insensitive, show-off bloggers/vloggers/IG arseholes are seen for what they are which is one-dimensional, self-obsessed, selfish narcissists.

Oh, I feel so much better for getting that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

RazRazRazMataz

Does anyone else find it really really boring when all the influencers do is post endless reposts of people who have reposted them, making out they’re all best friends and love each other’s accounts. It’s basically more swipe ups for influencers. I’m less inclined to follow some people if they’re forever having their reposts reposted with words like “love” and “favourite”

Reactions: 18

#chicklet

“I’m so sorry you’re all poor and the pandemic has probably taken away your job your freedom and your livelihood. Let me cheer you up by showing you my mansion!”
With my shit front door placement and 0.75 portico

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Can’t believe she actually said that people all over the world are using her recipe for roast potatoes!! Is she for real? I’m sure she makes up the comments people make or Who are these people who ask such basic questions? The comment on her stories “you are so beautiful : what’s your skincare regime”. Really!!! Some people need to get a life. 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Polava

VIP Member
New thread name time! Here comes Beggy Becks complete with affiliate links for her loyal subjects. Or, Watch out for Beggy Becks, she just wants to make money on your personal effects?
Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex? 🤣

• Haha

Polava

VIP Member
All the platitudes in the world don’t lead me to believe that these home style influencers have any fun in their lives. Where’s the carnage after a stuff your face with popcorn and watch a load of family movies evening? Where are the board games that get over-competitive but are also rip roaringly funny? Why don’t they all slob around in slouchy comfies like we do of an evening or weekend? I would never wear a pair of leather trousers for a stay at home day with the fam. Much as I can’t bear PTWM, at least I can relate to at least some of her life. And they do seem to muck in and have proper fun
When the whole family were in the ‘formal’ lounge, listening to classical music and reading books! Yeah, right! 13 year old boy, desperate to get back on the XBox. 13 year old girl, desperate to get back on Tictoc. Husband, desperate to get back to doing his ‘expenses’ 🤣

• Haha

emma_m

Anyone know where I can buy spice jars like this from? To show you what I mean I’ll share the picture of the ones I want from Amazon, even though it’ll make me look like a twat because you’ll all be thinking ‘why didn’t the stupid bint just buy those’? When you give me all your examples like Amazon, John Lewis, Lakeland etc I’ll then share the links as affiliates and make some money off it. This is all in the spirt of my ‘we’re all in this together and my insta is a positive place’ mantra you understand. What a joke. Is she not embarrassed?

• Heart

emma_m

She’s gone too far today. All of the supposed ‘recommendations’ for handheld steamers have now been shared as affiliate links! She’s basically got other people to do her donkey work then she’ll make money off them! She needs reporting to both the suppliers/Instagram and inland revenue!

• Wow
  • Angry

Shellac

At the start I was just in awe of her! beautiful house, own business, fab holidays but I could not understand how she had all that time to run her own business when she appeared to be never there. From the daily runs (when she was able), to school runs, cooking dinners from scratch, reading a book at bedtime, instagram, a spotless house, not forgetting mask Monday! something doesn't add up. Only came across Tattle recently so glad I did as I am so over Instagram and all their perfect lives.

Mrs M

Is it just me thinking how inappropriate it was for her to wear a white/cream outfit to someone else's wedding? The fascinator/hat thing with the little veil too! It's giving me strong bridal vibes.

Or am I just being outdated with the whole wedding etiquette thing? Would not have been impressed if my sister wore that to my wedding!

• Heart

Zanzi202

Who has seen her latest stories? She is deranged. Thinking that her basic shop window is making the whole of Tunbridge Wells happy 😂 she’s so full of herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
I didn’t know until I read about it on Tattle. It should be declared every time a swipe up is added. But actually I think it’s conning people and feels fraudulent - misleading people, so I feel that swipe ups should not be allowed full stop. It’s like entering a contract without knowing the full terms. It’s a breach of people’s trust - when they swipe up they don’t realise that Beggy Becks is going to make money regardless of whether they buy that item or not. She certainly doesn’t disclose this. She knows what she’s doing though. It’s disgusting and she preaches on about being a lovely honest person - she needs to take a bloody long look in the mirror!

Reactions: 15

Libbub

VIP Member
Omg does it drive anyone else nuts when she calls her dresses "she"??. "she's called a pile of shit and she comes in pink and blue and she's cheesecloth, I'm a size 10 did I tell you that 20.0000 times? Anyway she's a lovely dress"........ 🙄🤬🙉

• Haha
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Wah wah wah - someone call Becks a Wambulance her diamond shoes are too tight.
You have to laugh at the lack of self-awareness really. Redundancies all over the shop and poor becks is worried her pool cover might discolour through the winter. #prayforbecks

Xena693

Does anyone else find her preaching absolutely nauseating considering she’s one of the meanest, greediest, most shallow and materialistic narcissists going? She just regurgitates these empty, meaningless platitudes ad nauseam to convince herself she’s a good person when she’s anything but. Does she ever just chill the f**k out and take a day off from her false pretences?

• Heart