The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she will be furious about this 🤣🤣🤣
She’s thinks thousands have complained 😂😂😂😂 how much does she love herself.

She’s just ripping off the white company trying to copy everything they do! Gold jewellery, silk pillows, silk scrunchies! Been the website. Simple copycat brand - how naff.
How stupid are the idiot followers spending £55 on a average hoodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if the fake account is from one of the companies she’s copied??

Reactions: 2
£80 for the dresses 🤣 sold out in seconds ? 3 of those idiot followers that bought one need to get help !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noticed there are a few ‘love and lux’ companies on insta. Couldn’t think up her own name then moans when someone is mimicking !!

Reactions: 4
If she's taking £10 items from ebay and aliexpress and flogging them for £80, she'll be called out very quickly. That's just taking the piss, people aren't stupid and it won't take long to figure out the business model here. Also saying something's sold out in in 30 mins, maybe she only had a few to sell in the first place. It's meaningless without numbers to back it up.

Reactions: 5
Co-incidentally, I was reading an article in The Times earlier all about Aztec dresses and they linked to a maxi dress that looks practically identical to L&L, though it was a maxi. It’s a Company called The Cotswold Shed and they sell a mini version too, very like L&L’s for £56.

Reactions: 5
I bet kitch clothing will be absolutely furious. Shes practically copying them bit by bit. Beggy used to shop there and wear Charlotte's clothes occasionally. Difference being kitch is a well established boutique. They've done the graft. Been in business for years. Survived lockdown through sheer determination and hard work. Along comes dopey and her pointy toe trying to imitate her. Obvs the bridal business is failing.

Reactions: 4
I bet kitch clothing will be absolutely furious. Shes practically copying them bit by bit. Beggy used to shop there and wear Charlotte's clothes occasionally. Difference being kitch is a well established boutique. They've done the graft. Been in business for years. Survived lockdown through sheer determination and hard work. Along comes dopey and her pointy toe trying to imitate her. Obvs the bridal business is failing.
You’re absolutely right - she’s modelling herself on Kitch.

The Aztec dresses beggy’s selling are low quality rip offs of Devotion Twins designs. I have two of DT dresses and the quality of the fabric and embroidery is amazing. The cheaper Aztec dresses (some are printed, some are embroidered) can be found much much cheaper elsewhere as others have mentioned.

Seems to be a filter free recording of her with pup. Doesn’t wear much make up apparently. Much?!!!?

• Haha
Omg does it drive anyone else nuts when she calls her dresses "she"??. "she's called a pile of tit and she comes in pink and blue and she's cheesecloth, I'm a size 10 did I tell you that 20.0000 times? Anyway she's a lovely dress"........ 🙄🤬🙉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.