The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend was on here and told everyone that her Mummy helped finance the bridal business. She certainly didn’t do it herself. As for those questions - she probably wrote them herself. She loves herself that much - that much is evident from the endless monotonous stories, selfies and pointy toe posings 🤣 Does she not get enough attention from the love of her life - Andy? The only validations and declarations of love I need are from my kids and husband - oh and the dog! Because they are genuine and not from online strangers or other Instagram narcissists 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it with these awful Spanx leggings? They are hideous and everyone seems to have (been given) them!

Reactions: 4
She once said that they demolished most of the house and at one point only had 4 walls left up? How’s that not a new build? Numpty!!!

Someone asked where a jumper was from bed she put a link rather just say where it was from!!! Unbelievable!!!
This really pissed me off when she did this. Vile!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
This really pissed me off when she did this. Vile!!!!
I saw that too and thought it was SPECTACULARLY mean-spirited. She is literally handed freebies left, right and centre and the same one wouldn’t give you the steam off her piss without charging for it

Reactions: 7
She’s advertised 11 times today! It’s New Years Day! What does the rest of the year hold?! ‘Thank you so much for your positivity!’ Are they that dim?

Why does she just not spend the day with her family? Get off the bloody phone woman! You’re wealthy and are not desperate for the money.

The other thing that bloody annoys me is that she insists on telling her followers “I’m in the small”. She is supposedly 6ft tall but is in small leggings? They must only go to her knees! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she just not spend the day with her family? Get off the bloody phone woman! You’re wealthy and are not desperate for the money.

The other thing that bloody annoys me is that she insists on telling her followers “I’m in the small”. She is supposedly 6ft tall but is in small leggings? They must only go to her knees! 😂😂
By the time everything is face tuned, filtered and photoshopped, the clothing is small! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She’s obsessed with telling everyone what size she wears 🙄 nobody cares Chinny chin chin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she mentioned before that she’s had an eating disorder? Lots of people who’ve had ED’s end up with osteopenia

Reactions: 2
No way does she.... I say she has a few bits of dinner and her coffees in the morning and that's it for the day...
I feel sorry for her children, who will no doubt see their mother’s obsession with posting food and talking about it, without actually eating it. The whole dynamic is toxic to say the least.

I feel sorry for her children, who will no doubt see their mother’s obsession with posting food and talking about it, without actually eating it. The whole dynamic is toxic to say the least.
It’s often people who have unhealthy relationships with food that bang on about it the most

Reactions: 13
Someone whose been bank rolled all their life, constantly filling/filtering face and ripping off followers, becomes life coach!

• Haha
Does anyone else find her preaching absolutely nauseating considering she’s one of the meanest, greediest, most shallow and materialistic narcissists going? She just regurgitates these empty, meaningless platitudes ad nauseam to convince herself she’s a good person when she’s anything but. Does she ever just chill the f**k out and take a day off from her false pretences?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find her preaching absolutely nauseating considering she’s one of the meanest, greediest, most shallow and materialistic narcissists going? She just regurgitates these empty, meaningless platitudes ad nauseam to convince herself she’s a good person when she’s anything but. Does she ever just chill the f**k out and take a day off from her false pretences?
Have to agree on that one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.