The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s some roast potatoes! I’ll give you that for free! Only joking! I’ll do a swipe up on that followed by another 9!! swipe ups! Be kind! Love one another!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she actually said that people all over the world are using her recipe for roast potatoes!! Is she for real? I’m sure she makes up the comments people make or Who are these people who ask such basic questions? The comment on her stories “you are so beautiful : what’s your skincare regime”. Really!!! Some people need to get a life. 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe she actually said that people all over the world are using her recipe for roast potatoes!! Is she for real? I’m sure she makes up the comments people make or Who are these people who ask such basic questions? The comment on her stories “you are so beautiful : what’s your skincare regime”. Really!!! Some people need to get a life. 🙈
That recipe can be found on so many websites 😂. People have become lazy and look up to these idiots like they are experts. My hope for her followers is for them to maybe start to look for things themselves. It’s really not that difficult. I mean, we can all use google

Reactions: 10
She missed off the ending of the message "signed A Doyle" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find her preaching absolutely nauseating considering she’s one of the meanest, greediest, most shallow and materialistic narcissists going? She just regurgitates these empty, meaningless platitudes ad nauseam to convince herself she’s a good person when she’s anything but. Does she ever just chill the f**k out and take a day off from her false pretences?
Yes I do! 👏
She needs to practice what she preaches that’s for sure! Yes Becks you could say NO to every freebie given to you and you could just tell your followers where clothes are from without making money from all those ridiculous swipe ups and aff links you greedy mare!

Attachments

I Unfollowed last year after the staged story of them all pretending to read with classical music playing in the background one Sunday in the drawing room ... come on!!!! 🤣
I just stop by her grid occasionally because this thread makes me do it and the picture of her and the children heavily filtered has been removed?! She obviously reads this thread ... Hi Becks 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 ...
Formal sitting room!! 🤣🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I followed Becky on Instagram for around a year, stopped following her about 6 months ago. I never liked or commented on her posts or even other people’s pages.
I thought I would check her out today as she was mentioned on another page and to my very surprise I can’t find her, I believe she’s blocked me.
Any ideas why and how she blocked me as I’m not active on Instagram?

so confused!

p.s not that I care, but confused to how she blocked me when I’m invisible!

Reactions: 2
Can’t be doing with that little ‘uuuppplift in toooonnne’ at the end of every senteeennnce!

• Haha
Can’t be doing with that little ‘uuuppplift in toooonnne’ at the end of every senteeennnce!
That stupid inflection drives me berserk. Yet another manifestation of Beck’s daily onslaught of toxic positivity.

Anyone know where I can buy spice jars like this from? To show you what I mean I’ll share the picture of the ones I want from Amazon, even though it’ll make me look like a twit because you’ll all be thinking ‘why didn’t the stupid bint just buy those’? When you give me all your examples like Amazon, John Lewis, Lakeland etc I’ll then share the links as affiliates and make some money off it. This is all in the spirt of my ‘we’re all in this together and my insta is a positive place’ mantra you understand. What a joke. Is she not embarrassed?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone know where I can buy spice jars like this from? To show you what I mean I’ll share the picture of the ones I want from Amazon, even though it’ll make me look like a twit because you’ll all be thinking ‘why didn’t the stupid bint just buy those’? When you give me all your examples like Amazon, John Lewis, Lakeland etc I’ll then share the links as affiliates and make some money off it. This is all in the spirt of my ‘we’re all in this together and my insta is a positive place’ mantra you understand. What a joke. Is she not embarrassed?
No, she’s not embarrassed. She couldn’t give a tit. She know’s the morons/minions will lap it up. We just have to feel embarrassed for her.

Here come the swipe ups !!!!

I thought exactly the same!
Did we ever get an update on what went on with MrD’s job?

That’s the first time I’ve seen the downstairs loo. My eyes are scarred.
Her house is such a cliche....
insta boring same kitchen as every other influencer ✅ fitted wardrobes from The only way is Essex ✅
lounge with matching lamp tables ✅
dining table looking like an explosion the white company factory ✅
bedroom looking like a bland hotel room ✅
bathrooms that never have any dirty towels ✅
and the piece de resistance a quirky downstairs loo ✅.
These stepford women have no independent style or thought

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.