The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sassy_nach and @RazRAazRazMataz for the title
Hope its alright I couldn't see any other suggestions

Summary
Becks is shutting down the garden for winter
Stull buying (AKA being gifted) 12 pairs of the same trousers and 50 versions of the same dress
Breaking COVID Rules when it suits
Still spending like we are not in a pandemic
Hardest working business woman in Tunbridge Wells
Mr D is still her life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You forgot to mention how she flogs those gifted Daniel Wellington watches yet never wears them herself 😡
And the time she asked for luggage and garden furniture on Twitter! (Shameless).
She’s also a dab hand at not tagging gifted items in her photos (eg the gifted patio furniture)
She also ‘collects’ Christmas trees because 1 or 2 are just not enough 🤦‍♀️
She’s all about being kind and positivity, but happy to break social distancing rules, putting others at risk, swiftly deleting all evidence. Will not say sorry, admit fault, nor address what she’s done - just press the delete button and forget it ever happened 😡

Reactions: 12
Honestly, her & RVKLoves are the scum of insta. Everything they post, say, & stand for is abhorrent to me.

Reactions: 8
I Know!!! I need some inside info 😂
it seems like there has been ‘two’ friends under different names but I do think that they are the same person (Under different accounts) wanting to tell us what’s been happening in the manor, as all is not good.

I think I’m right - anyone else think that?? but the only thing is neither of them are coming forward since ☕☕ They are hoping to tell us in such away Beggs wouldn’t work out which friend it is. Seems like she annoys everyone!

Reactions: 6
Well we got the autumn garden tour this morning. It is a great garden I must say. I can’t wait to see her New bookcases too. I was going to unfollow but may wait until the bookcases are done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well we got the autumn garden tour this morning. It is a great garden I must say. I can’t wait to see her New bookcases too. I was going to unfollow but may wait until the bookcases are done 😂
Dont get me wrong yes it is a lovely house and garden but its very bland and not for me. I like individual style and not the bland cream and grey that all the influencers have. There are no quirky pieces that you see in small shops while out shopping and no one off pieces from up and coming designers and artists.... each to their own. If we were all the same it would be boring. Disclaimer - I do like the Hague blue and have that in my small sitting room :)ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) but I have painted everything Hague blue including the fireplace and woodwork.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Excellent thread title 😂
Her house is very bland and looks dated to me. Her cluttered dining table irritates me a lot 😂 lots of free tatt mainly from Charles Ted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What was the ☕? I missed her friend commenting x
If you read back on the original thread.....a friend reveals some things a few months ago (account is 4 numbers but can’t remember what it is think it’s starts with 8***) then another account more recently said, all was not good at the manor!

Reactions: 4
If you read back on the original thread.....a friend reveals some things a few months ago (account is 4 numbers but can’t remember what it is think it’s starts with 8***) then another account more recently said, all was not good at the manor!
Need an update. The Aff links have really ramped up ! Need cash Begs?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Margot Leadbetter from Tunbridge Wells being tone deaf as usual...... not enough room to swing a cat in a hallway the size that most people have...... we can’t all have mummy to buy a business for us and a husband who works profiteering in the city to buy us a mansion....

Also i just love posting on this thread as you just know she reads here daily and it must boil her piss she can’t say anything 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely don’t think she cares when we pick up on things that she’s said or done. She is so sure that we are all just jealous, so we encourage her to be even more braggy, ridiculous and self-entitled, because she has worked so hard for it and she is such a good person, and our jealousy makes us bad people. A point will be made by a quote in the morning after her face mask application, delicious family recipe, ball throwing for the depressed dog, washing all the uniform for the sports-loving teenagers (didn’t one of them break a leg recently Or was that made up?), hanging it in the upstairs laundry room because no-one ever thought of that or lost sock boards ever and then, just then, she may preen her white flowers in her grey garden outside her grey house. I am not jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don’t think she cares when we pick up on things that she’s said or done. She is so sure that we are all just jealous, so we encourage her to be even more braggy, ridiculous and self-entitled, because she has worked so hard for it and she is such a good person, and our jealousy makes us bad people. A point will be made by a quote in the morning after her face mask application, delicious family recipe, ball throwing for the depressed dog, washing all the uniform for the sports-loving teenagers (didn’t one of them break a leg recently Or was that made up?), hanging it in the upstairs laundry room because no-one ever thought of that or lost sock boards ever and then, just then, she may preen her white flowers in her grey garden outside her grey house. I am not jealous.
Agreed, they tell themselves that we are just jealous but we are allowed to criticise and call out their behaviour, that does not make us jealous or trolls. Yes I may not have a house as large as hers but I also dont have a life where I have to constantly be on show all the time which must be exhausting

I noticed that she hasn’t mentioned her mother for a while now nor have they visited (or vice versa) her for quite sometime. I’ve seen her father and step-sister in her stories but not her beloved momma (and financier):unsure:something must not be right between them?

Reactions: 3
She is not even a good cook. You don’t cook garlic with the onions because garlic cooks very quickly and burnt garlic is rank and also everyone who knows anything adds the pasta to the sauce and not the other way round.

At the start I was just in awe of her! beautiful house, own business, fab holidays but I could not understand how she had all that time to run her own business when she appeared to be never there. From the daily runs (when she was able), to school runs, cooking dinners from scratch, reading a book at bedtime, instagram, a spotless house, not forgetting mask Monday! something doesn't add up. Only came across Tattle recently so glad I did as I am so over Instagram and all their perfect lives.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.