Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Polava

VIP Member
‘So you wait around the corner with my phone. I’ll walk up to you all surprised and be like ‘oh, hi 👋 ‘. Knob

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mrs M

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the poor kid's room is horrible.

I can't stand "gallery walls" let alone these ones THB keeps putting together of meaningless posters she's been paid to promote.

I would understand if it was photos he had taken or prints of art he likes, even posters of his favourite bands (isn't that what we all had on our bedroom walls as kids?!) but this gallery wall feels as empty as his mother's head. And it doesn't suit the traditional wooden furniture in his room either.

That room has zero personality, I feel sorry for her kids who are forced into having insta perfect rooms just so their mum can flog posters.

• Heart

Wobblehead

VIP Member
JFC - so many questions about her tree. Well the lights were £150 and the tree was a minimum of £350. Both gifted.... hope this helps everyone. Yes we will just splash out on a £500 plus quid tree (with baubles). Plus the other 4 trees you have so probably well over £2k for the lot all feee of charge. So people like us have to pay so out of touch middle class housewives can have it for free. It would be embarrassing if it were not so frightening that this is what our world has become.

Attachments

• Angry
Surely Becks should have designed sweatshirts with her positivity quotes, or perhaps
like this is more fitting for her since she tends to use one of these daily:

#Aff Link
#AD
#GIFTED
SWIPE UP

• Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
She doesn’t ever shop at Matalan, yet last year when they paid her, she wore a Xmas jumper with her daughter. Never mentioned again. She likes high end products, so will greedily accept those gifts and free weekends away. She was paid to advertise dry clean only pyjamas! Never seen her in them nor her mention the brand again. Happily asks on Twitter for free garden furniture and luggage, encouraging brands to get in touch - disgusting! So she states she will not promote something she herself doesn’t love or would pay for? What about ALL of those DANIEL WELLINGTON watches she used to try and flog, YET she NEVER wore any of them! How is that moral????? To get people to buy stuff you’ve been paid to promote, yet you won’t wear them, preferring your Apple Watch instead. She’s seen an easy way to make money, and let’s not forget the AFF LINKS she adds weekly! So many of them. Now that is HER doing that - her decision only. Brands are NOT paying her to do that. We can all see through the motivational quote crap. She’s just a fame hungry, egotistical, greedy woman. She’s even had her friends on here telling us what she’s like, but their children are all friends so they stay in her friend circle, yet they can’t seem to stand her. She needs to watch David Attenborough - consumerism and materialism is not what our planet needs. Becks positively relishes in it and actively encourages it, by showing so many clothes, some items you never see her wear again - oh and those Daniel Wellington watches! 😡
Spot on!!! She never just tells her “loyal followers” where something is from - it always has to be an aff link. It must be an awful way to live your life. Always selling a part of your life. I’m getting really disheartened with insta now as more and more influencers being gifted astronomical amounts of products with only a handful ever giving stuff away. Begs, justalittlebuild (now to be bigger build), Natalie in Norfolk, kjg home and many more just seem to take it for granted what they are gifted on a daily basis. What then annoys me is that these women are only doing what they are doing because of the gifted stuff. If I was gifted £5,000 sofas my living room would look fab too!!! They are all greedy and selfish women.

• Heart

RazRazRazMataz

I couldn’t believe my eyes just now. Apparently the news is too much for her to take but she and we can take comfort from her newly designed, bespoke created and painted by someone else too third lounge. Really? Right now I can afford a pot of paint let alone a redesigned and decorated (with the most expensive paint) living room. I think accounts like this should be shut down because they do nothing but offend and make people feel more desperate than they already do. She has no shame

• Sick

Samantha365

Don’t be jealous, your life is probably richer in more ways than hers could ever be. She lives and breathes social media (how sad is that for a 40+ grown woman), is consumed by greed and by all accounts as mentioned many times on this thread her relationship isn’t all its cracked up to be no matter how many times she retells her “love story”. So, are you still jealous?
Thank you "Ad" for your reply, really nice of you. 🙂xx

This is an extract from what
@SoupySails posted this on the hinch thread. I hope she wont mind me reposting it. I think it is truly brilliant and applies to all Beggy and all these insta floggers. They should come with a health warning.

Attachments

• Heart

Hadcat2010

Imagine using something like decorating your kids bedroom to make money for yourself. Vile.
Room looks awful too. Soulless and not like a kids room at all. Poor sod probably had no say in it. Isn't he really into sport? Where are the posters? What boy of that age wants a fucking print of the Eiffel tower in their room? She is beyond selfish and needs to take a long hard look at how she is using her kids to line her pockets.
Maybe she puts the money she makes from the room, towards his school fees!!!! Remember when she said Maxy was so concerned about them paying for the fees, he offered to pay something towards an England rugby shirt they bought him. Oh fuck off Beggy, either he didn't offer at all, or you need to rein in the holidays to pay for school fees! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

They do listen to classical music, whilst reading in the formal living room though. Remember those kids at Uni, who were off the scale wild? Yup!
Izzie will be knocked up by the end of the 2nd semester and Maxy will be a coke head! Hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
She looks deranged in those stories filming herself grinning into her phone. I read about "toxic positivity" the other day and it just sums her up. Right down to the fake, plastered on smile, constantly trying to portray that everything is perfect.

Xena693

I feel sorry for her children, who will no doubt see their mother’s obsession with posting food and talking about it, without actually eating it. The whole dynamic is toxic to say the least.
It’s often people who have unhealthy relationships with food that bang on about it the most

Rvg

VIP Member
Oh look she has truly ruined us this morning with a distraction from the global pandemic, ensuing financial ruin and life’s struggles with a tour of the master suite in our house. Lucky us.
“I’m so sorry you’re all poor and the pandemic has probably taken away your job your freedom and your livelihood. Let me cheer you up by showing you my mansion!”

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the 40 poor people who were on the waiting list. I bet they were waiting for quite a while and then Beggy Mitchell comes along and flashes the sellers her formal living room and shit portico and gets the pup the next day. I bet the other people had small children and were trying to get a pup for ages 😢

• Haha

RazRazRazMataz

I have been thinking about this a fair bit as my leftovers lunch goes down and I think she will be horrible upset. I would be if some strangers were commenting publicly on the internet about my children. But on the other hand I don’t plaster my children all over it, showing what should be private occasions with my family, my every move. I don’t rub my obvious wealth in everyone’s faces. Not that I have wealth obvious or otherwise but you know what I mean? I don’t expect anyone to feel sorry for me when they have less than I have. I don’t spend fortunes on my looks then expect everyone to compliment me on them. And I don’t pretend to be best mates with people who I have never met and wouldn’t piss on me if I was on fire.

swipeup

VIP Member
Photo of her posing in front of the mirror, she's got one foot in Christmas Eve, the other in New Year's Eve. Giving RVK a run for her money with her wide legged stance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she will be furious about this 🤣🤣🤣
She’s thinks thousands have complained 😂😂😂😂 how much does she love herself.

She’s just ripping off the white company trying to copy everything they do! Gold jewellery, silk pillows, silk scrunchies! Been the website. Simple copycat brand - how naff.
How stupid are the idiot followers spending £55 on a average hoodie.

• Haha

cb81

In the Med darling…typical toffee nosed beggy becks!

Also I’m really sorry to anyone that says it but fur babies really gets on my tits! I don’t know why I just can’t stand it and it’s typical beggys style!! Sorry for any offence!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I
Wonder if Watchdog would be interested? Channel 4 are quite good at exposing stuff like this. Also please clear your phones, cookie wise.
I would love channel 4 to make a documentary exposing influencers, and how they really make their money, the psychology around it, how Instagram accounts are becoming small and big businesses, but not being strictly regulated, how people can buy bots to look more popular, and those accounts that are using their children for engagement and advertising, and the dangers of this.

• Heart
  • Haha