The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’ve missed it, but does she regularly wear any of those ‘Amazon-with-AFF-links’ clothes? Since realising how influencers make money from those sneaky links, I’ve deleted all cookies. I bet she makes lots of money from them 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oooh what do you think she had to tell us? It’s exciting and why she had been so quiet???? Wtf?! 😂

Reactions: 3
Guessing they are packing. She will be off on her annual jaunt to Greece

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So it was ‘moving premises’ for the knock off sweatshop gear. So it’s either the back room of her Mum’s bridal shop or another room in her house. Newsworthy stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it was ‘moving premises’ for the knock off sweatshop gear. So it’s either the back room of her Mum’s bridal shop or another room in her house. Newsworthy stuff!
The photo of her new “packing” department was right in front of a doorway?! Why hype up a simple packing area? Surely that wasn’t her “exciting news”?

Reactions: 3
I would have thought she would have gone down a different path with her Love&Luxe, more along the lines of the White Company, but obviously starting out a lot smaller with a small collection of good quality clothing.

Instead it feels like she is buying up end of line surplus stock and selling it on. There are 39 dresses on her site at the moment, though some are sold out. And lots of one size fits all dresses which seldom flatter anyone, She had her friend modelling a while linen three quarter length dungarees yesterday which were really see through. I wonder what the levels of returns are.

There is certainly nothing ‘luxe’ about anything she is selling.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me thinking how inappropriate it was for her to wear a white/cream outfit to someone else's wedding? The fascinator/hat thing with the little veil too! It's giving me strong bridal vibes.

Or am I just being outdated with the whole wedding etiquette thing? Would not have been impressed if my sister wore that to my wedding!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I came on to say what on earth did she wear to her own sister’s wedding? When I first saw the photo I thought she was the bride 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me thinking how inappropriate it was for her to wear a white/cream outfit to someone else's wedding? The fascinator/hat thing with the little veil too! It's giving me strong bridal vibes.

Or am I just being outdated with the whole wedding etiquette thing? Would not have been impressed if my sister wore that to my wedding!
You’d expect someone in the industry to be fully aware of wedding etiquette but we know Begs likes to be centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You’d expect someone in the industry to be fully aware of wedding etiquette but we know Begs likes to be centre of attention.
Exactly what I thought! At first glance the pic of her and her husband looks like they are the bride and groom. She really can't let anyone have their moment can she?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who’s doing the countdown for a swipe up on that dress?? You know it’s gonna happen in 3…2….1

• Haha

I thought the same when I first saw the pics. A later photo looks like the dress is yellow though. Still not right though to wear alight coloured dress. The hat and bag looked white too!

• Heart
I came on to say I am ASTONISHED at the dress she wore to her own sister’a wedding. What a witch! Kerry Lockwood did it too recently - same petty minded type woman. I think it’s really bitchy thing to do.

• Heart
I thought the same when I first saw the pics. A later photo looks like the dress is yellow though. Still not right though to wear alight coloured dress. The hat and bag looked white too!
Yes I thought it looked a bit more yellow in some of her stories after too. Either way it definitely photographs white, the same way some pale pink, blue etc dresses do.

Imagine the family pics, having two ladies in long white dresses, plus her little veil. Thank god her sister has a big dress otherwise you really wouldn't know who the bride is!

Reactions: 7
Beggy-the-blagger’s understanding of etiquette is appalling. Imagine attending anyone’s wedding dressed as a bride. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her deportment is equally atrocious. Painful watching her walking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100%

100%. Big bird x Jimmy hill.
anyone else notice that Jenni Falconer comments on a lot of her posts?
also the dresses she sells for £80. Less than a tenner on AliExpress/wish.
I keep seeing the dresses she sells on cheap websites! She’s just making a huge markup - so greedy and what gullible followers she has! More money than sense. And agree with the wedding dress comments - who wears a white satin long dress? But then becks only thinks about herself!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.