The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh have you seen the new pictures with her children. Her daughter is 12!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just came on here to say how old is her daughter? Seriously quite shocked she’s encouraged the high heels and dressing that much older. Does she think that makes her ‘cool mum’.

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness no, she is still a child - Becs is deluded but how is her father allowing that??

Reactions: 5
Maybe she wants her to look older so that ppl say to becks ooo you dont look old enough to have a daughter that old. Because its all about becks

Reactions: 4
No 12 year old girl dresses like that ? Got mummy’s shoes on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Remember guys ! She sat and watched pretty woman with her daughter a while back. Must want her to grow up and find a rich man like mummy did.
It’s all so sad and fake. Narcissist

Reactions: 9

Remember guys ! She sat and watched pretty woman with her daughter a while back. Must want her to grow up and find a rich man like mummy did.
Did she really watch pretty woman with a 12 year old?

Reactions: 3

The shoes look so awkward and wrong on the daughter

Reactions: 6
Lots of filter on the child. ‘Yes it says Xmas on her forehead!’ Well we wouldn’t know Begs because you’ve filtered the hell out of that pic!!!!

My husband was looking over my shoulder and said what the duck?! Who poses for photos like that, wearing that?!

Reactions: 6
Photo of her posing in front of the mirror, she's got one foot in Christmas Eve, the other in New Year's Eve. Giving RVK a run for her money with her wide legged stance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Merry Christmas you lovely lot!
Just came on here to say the same thing. Such a disturbing photo of the daughter. Really gave me the creeps seeing that. It’s so inappropriate and it’s like she’s making Issy into a real life ‘mini-me’ which is what Grabby calls her which is damaging. Allow her to grow into her own personality and style, not be a carbon copy of her mother because she’s a narcissist.
That poor little girl 😔

Reactions: 11
Used to quite like her, then noticed the lies. The endless lies. 15 schools? That’s more than one a year? The ‘pray for me! Please support my (Mummy’s) business. I’ve furloughed staff! Help me! I need time out!’ The ‘time out’ was a 3 weeker to Sani!!! You know the really dull holiday they drag the kids on so Begs can toe point by a different pool!

Reactions: 10
It would not have crossed my mind at 12 to want to dress like that. Especially sitting at home with my parents. Weird.

Reactions: 9
I have a 12 yr old and she is definitely not allowed nor interested in dressing like that!

I saw the pictures but don’t really like to comment on children as I would worry if they saw and from what I see of Beggy I am not sure she would shield them from it. The stories have now been taken down so clearly she reads here even on Christmas Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.