The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone buying the “I had a dream” story? Me neither. Beggy gets everything Beggy wants. I think she knows exactly why she was ‘chosen’ 🙄 as the special one. The woman hasn’t got the first clue about hard work or knuckling down to get what you want. She just pops an email and name drops herself to anyone who will listen. As for always getting the runts - apart from one of the two dogs they have had that wasn’t the runt - it will be just fine Begs. Money will permit that that runt will grow to be quite the show pony after all.

Reactions: 6
Is anyone buying the “I had a dream” story? Me neither. Beggy gets everything Beggy wants. I think she knows exactly why she was ‘chosen’ 🙄 as the special one. The woman hasn’t got the first clue about hard work or knuckling down to get what you want. She just pops an email and name drops herself to anyone who will listen. As for always getting the runts - apart from one of the two dogs they have had that wasn’t the runt - it will be just fine Begs. Money will permit that that runt will grow to be quite the show pony after all.
I agree! Thought it was odd she said they always get the runt of the litter... but chili wasn’t the runt?!!! Errr that does not make sense. The story of the pup went from “can’t even get on a list for a puppy” to getting one within 2 days?!! Again, doesn’t add up.

She’s a spoilt narcissist who, like you say, gets exactly what she wants. Find it strange she had got a witch when they already have a boy dog.

Let’s get ready for puppy swipe ups!!!!

Reactions: 7
Jesus ! Filtered to duck. You got another unhappy, boring dog. Boring! Roll up, roll up puppy companies.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree! Thought it was odd she said they always get the runt of the litter... but chili wasn’t the runt?!!! Errr that does not make sense. The story of the pup went from “can’t even get on a list for a puppy” to getting one within 2 days?!! Again, doesn’t add up.

She’s a spoilt narcissist who, like you say, gets exactly what she wants. Find it strange she had got a witch when they already have a boy dog.

Let’s get ready for puppy swipe ups!!!!
Was on a waiting list pre litter. Phones waiting list to find out litter has already been born. If you’re on a waiting list you would know they’d been born. Odd! Had litter owner decided not to tell Begs?

‘Out of forty homes.....They chose us!’.....Of course they did!! It was the Portico and formal sitting room that swung it! Good old Bertie looks happier already though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t even know where to start. The woman
is f**king deranged. Of COURSE she had a dream, a vision of her perfect, adorable puppy sent on a sunbeam directly from God’s palm, kissed by dewdrops and bestowed with the blessings of a hundred Botoxed Instahuns. Or, in a nutshell -she got a dog.

I cannot cope with the constant stream of bullshit that flows from those over-inflated lips. And lest we forget, “you lovely lot” (vom) -it wasn’t just any old puppy, it was the tiniest,most vulnerable, hand-raised, pipette-fed, runtiest runt of all! Because otherwise just how would us mere mortals know of Mother Teresa’s of Calwoofa’s selfless acts of salvation. Just one word springs to mind for you, Becks -it rhymes with runt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
is f**king deranged. Of COURSE she had a dream, a vision of her perfect, adorable puppy sent on a sunbeam directly from God’s palm, kissed by dewdrops and bestowed with the blessings of a hundred Botoxed Instahuns. Or, in a nutshell -she got a dog.

I cannot cope with the constant stream of bullshit that flows from those over-inflated lips. And lest we forget, “you lovely lot” (vom) -it wasn’t just any old puppy, it was the tiniest,most vulnerable, hand-raised, pipette-fed, runtiest runt of all! Because otherwise just how would us mere mortals know of Mother Teresa’s of Calwoofa’s selfless acts of salvation. Just one word springs to mind for you, Becks -it rhymes with runt
Brilliant! 👌🏻🌟🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I feel so sorry for the 40 poor people who were on the waiting list. I bet they were waiting for quite a while and then Beggy Mitchell comes along and flashes the sellers her formal living room and tit portico and gets the pup the next day. I bet the other people had small children and were trying to get a pup for ages 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel so sorry for the 40 poor people who were on the waiting list. I bet they were waiting for quite a while and then Beggy Mitchell comes along and flashes the sellers her formal living room and tit portico and gets the pup the next day. I bet the other people had small children and were trying to get a pup for ages 😢
Don’t feel sorry for fictitious people! Actually, do! They have feelings to!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

👏 This!

Now expert on dog buying. Whilst I agree with her about puppy farms not everyone can afford to purchase a puppy from a Kennel Club breeder. There are lots of other options and as long as you look into it properly and make sure you see the pups with the mum and where they are etc then the risks are lowered. Of course Becks fails to mention the other option of rehoming a rescue puppy/dog as that would not fit into her narrative of perfect instagram life.

Reactions: 12
The filtering is off the scale! Where has her nose gone! ‘Always be you’re authentic self’ Errrr ok! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
After listening to her story how she got the pup I found it bizzare out of fourth families she got it. It came across to me she offered them more money than the dog was worth in order for her to get ti

Reactions: 10
After listening to her story how she got the pup I found it bizzare out of fourth families she got it. It came across to me she offered them more money than the dog was worth in order for her to get ti
So, 40 on the waiting list for a litter whereby the mother has only ever had one litter. Mother gets ill and the litter is ill. Begs phones up owner to find out litter has been born (even though Begs was on that waiting list so why would she not have known a litter had been born?). 40 people on list decide against getting puppies because they’re ill. Begs desperate for insta worthy content as it’s currently so tit. Begs shoots to front of queue implying that all 40 had been vetted and homes visited etc (in a pandemic). There was no queue. Nothing ever adds up with this one. Her ‘allergy to coffee’ amazingly cleared up when given a coffee machine. Stressed about furlough and worried about business yet off to Sani for 3 weeks. Don’t even know what she looks like anymore what with all these filters!

Reactions: 12
No way would she‘d get a puppy that quick it was all pre planned as there has been puppy chatter last few weeks. Only bit I believe is they flashed the platinum MasterCard in front of the other 40. Poor mr D won’t be buying any new loafers now this summer.! I bet only reason she has a witch as she will breed them (Bertie and Doris)especially with the price of puppies soaring over the last year, you know how our becks love the sound of a cash machine.! That’s why she didn’t go for the same breeder of Bertie as they would’ve been related. See clear through you Becks slagging off puppy farms but I bet you’ll be pimping poor little Doris out and starting your own.
oh and not relevant but everytime she says Bertie I want to throw my phone, trying so hard to be super posh
Where has the person who knows her on here gone to, could do with an update?

No way would she‘d get a puppy that quick it was all pre planned as there has been puppy chatter last few weeks. Only bit I believe is they flashed the platinum MasterCard in front of the other 40. Poor mr D won’t be buying any new loafers now this summer.! I bet only reason she has a witch as she will breed them (Bertie and Doris)especially with the price of puppies soaring over the last year, you know how our becks love the sound of a cash machine.! That’s why she didn’t go for the same breeder of Bertie as they would’ve been related. See clear through you Becks slagging off puppy farms but I bet you’ll be pimping poor little Doris out and starting your own.
oh and not relevant but everytime she says Bertie I want to throw my phone, trying so hard to be super posh
Where has the person who knows her on here gone to, could do with an update?
Ha ha yes her posh voice. I noticed when she was talking about Doris this week and mentioned the word parrot her accent slipped. It was quite funny.

• Haha
The sycophants are out this morning! Whose house would you like to visit? Say mine! Say mine! Err style the clutter as she does stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sycophants are out this morning! Whose house would you like to visit? Say mine! Say mine! Err style the clutter as she does stuff!!
This has had me in stitches this morning. Gushing about how lovely they all are and such an inspiration...she doesn’t even follow half of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.