Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘Out of forty homes.....They chose us!’.....Of course they did!! It was the Portico and formal sitting room that swung it! Good old Bertie looks happier already though!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

swipeup

VIP Member
The other day she was flogging a White Company candle and she actually said in her stories "I'm sure you'll like it too". She sounded exactly like a QVC presenter and I thought to myself...is this her ambition in life, flogging candles to strangers on the internet for a few quid. In her mind, she's some sort of aspirational tastemaker that we should all be taking life advice from, in reality she's a bored housewife dicking around on the internet all day, creating links for us to all buy unnecessary crap that we don't need. Does she lie in bed at night and feel pleased with herself, thinking, "really good day at work today, persuaded 100 followers to buy a white company candle". It's all just vile in today's climate.

Reactions: 14

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Oh Becks, Becks, Becks when will you learn? The act of kindness is sharing information willingly, without the addition of an aff link or swipe up, so that you can make commission from others! Just share the info for free - it’s very simple - it’s what people used to, and still are doing! Shame on you.

Samantha365

When they got her they obviously took her to the vets for a checkup. The vet found she had a dental problem where her teeth were growing through the roof of her mouth. So she’s had an op to sort it out. Becks said she was in constant pain? 🤷‍♀️ Hope she is ok (the dog not Becks!) 😂
Aww thank u for letting me know. Did she do a swipe up for the vets 😂

• Haha

Dollyp

Chatty Member
I Unfollowed last year after the staged story of them all pretending to read with classical music playing in the background one Sunday in the drawing room ... come on!!!! 🤣
I just stop by her grid occasionally because this thread makes me do it and the picture of her and the children heavily filtered has been removed?! She obviously reads this thread ... Hi Becks 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why ask her followers for recommendations then show steamers using an ad/aff link? Obviously not her followers recommendations. She should be called out for this! I’m amazed at how little, if anything, she actually recommends purely for the benefit f her “followers”!
This is what I mean though, there is no way to actually report this kind of thing. Other than her reading here, where she convinces herself, as well as others like Martha happily ever after (who is the same with ad after ad) that tattlers are “just trolls and jealous” rather than seeing that WE have morals. The only thing I do is report as spam, but that isn’t just what it is. A magazine simply makes people look at photos and think “oh wouldn’t that be lovely in my house” Beggy and others are becoming part of a much bigger problem in creating spending money people don’t have. She is enabling those who don’t have the money to part with things and in turn filling her own pockets off the back of those who CAN’T afford it.

makes me so cross, feeds like this are SCAMS and SHOPPING CHANNELS. there is absolutely nothing genuine or authentic in a recommendation.

Those of us who are deemed to be ‘trolls’ and ‘jealous’ are only considered to be that by the very people who are scamming people out of money.

we can see through the facade and people like this don’t like that we see them for what they are. Brands should also be held accountable yet there is nowhere to report.

• Heart

Xena693

I asked her months ago why she had stuck “press trip” on a free holiday when she’s not a journalist or a member of the press and she blocked me

• Haha
  • Wow

Samantha365

Yes!!! I have absolutely noticed that! They seem to live almost separate lives apart from being wheeled out for obligatory token Instasham pics. Having said that, if I was married to either of them, I wouldn’t want to spend any time with them either!
Anyone remember years ago Tiff bldgthe mushroom actually won a competition to go to becks house? Fancy having that many airs and graces getting ppl to compete to meet her. Also how sad was Tiff and any one else who entered!

• Haha
  • Wow

Polava

VIP Member
Please dont forget shes a qualified Lawyer dont ya know 😉
Which she practised for 5 minutes and realised it was hard work. Went on to do her ‘jewellery business’ and had two days mat leave after having the twins. Then Mummy bought her a dress shop. Begged for people to suppport the dress shop over lockdown as she was having to furlough staff. Terrible, terrible times but still managed to fuck off to Sani for three weeks. She’s the ultimate con artist!

• Heart

Rvg

VIP Member
‘Just wanted to share this with you’ …. what a strange thing to say.

🙄🙄🙄
She might as well have said “just wanted to share this with you, yes you, sat in your 2 bed semi struggling to make ends meet, have a look at my mansion why don’t you” 😂

• Haha
‘You’re obsessed with my baking trays and pans!!’🤣🤣🤣....Who ARE these people??!! Really??!! I’ve literally seen it all now! That’s hilarious!! What a cock! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Was asked why she gets a press discount by this lady. THIS is her pathetic response! She makes me so fucking sick!!!!View attachment 339133
She doesn’t ever shop at Matalan, yet last year when they paid her, she wore a Xmas jumper with her daughter. Never mentioned again. She likes high end products, so will greedily accept those gifts and free weekends away. She was paid to advertise dry clean only pyjamas! Never seen her in them nor her mention the brand again. Happily asks on Twitter for free garden furniture and luggage, encouraging brands to get in touch - disgusting! So she states she will not promote something she herself doesn’t love or would pay for? What about ALL of those DANIEL WELLINGTON watches she used to try and flog, YET she NEVER wore any of them! How is that moral????? To get people to buy stuff you’ve been paid to promote, yet you won’t wear them, preferring your Apple Watch instead. She’s seen an easy way to make money, and let’s not forget the AFF LINKS she adds weekly! So many of them. Now that is HER doing that - her decision only. Brands are NOT paying her to do that. We can all see through the motivational quote crap. She’s just a fame hungry, egotistical, greedy woman. She’s even had her friends on here telling us what she’s like, but their children are all friends so they stay in her friend circle, yet they can’t seem to stand her. She needs to watch David Attenborough - consumerism and materialism is not what our planet needs. Becks positively relishes in it and actively encourages it, by showing so many clothes, some items you never see her wear again - oh and those Daniel Wellington watches! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Polava

VIP Member
Is it just me thinking how inappropriate it was for her to wear a white/cream outfit to someone else's wedding? The fascinator/hat thing with the little veil too! It's giving me strong bridal vibes.

Or am I just being outdated with the whole wedding etiquette thing? Would not have been impressed if my sister wore that to my wedding!
You’d expect someone in the industry to be fully aware of wedding etiquette but we know Begs likes to be centre of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

swipeup

VIP Member
Why does everything have to be like a fucking fairytale? Nobody’s life is as perfect as hers!! 😡
You'd think she'd seen the second coming of Christ, not a sunset. That would be the same sunset she's seen every other night they've been there. You went out on a boat and saw a sunset......well done you. Also it speaks volumes that when she posts a pic of say the sea (does indeed look lovely) and people comment with "oh it looks beautiful", her reply is "thank you!". Like she's taking the compliment for herself rather than agreeing that yes it's beautiful. Does that make sense?!

• Haha

CurrentBun

He didn't call her after they met, then 6 months later his train was delayed because of a suicide on the tracks so he called her because he had nothing else to do! Romantic!

• Haha
  • Wow

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Does anyone think that Mr D has banned her from even mentioning either himself or the kids after she posted those inappropriate pics of the daughter at Christmas? Her content is now JUST her and the two dogs with no reference to them at all by name.