The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house looks like it’s got a permanent grey and white filter on it, not my taste, a bit too on trend (well trend from about 2018) and tacky bordering on cheap footballers wives tat. Expensive though I’m sure.
I see yellow unless that’s just the one she uses for the dogs. Yes to tacky and footballers wives style but she’s also going that way with the Botox and fillers.

Why is a 40 something posting photos of a dog between her legs? She isn’t all there
She literally must have duck all to do, or have staff to do it all. Considering how incredibly busy she is, she also has a incredible amount of free time to piss about!

Reactions: 5
Her house looks like it’s got a permanent grey and white filter on it, not my taste, a bit too on trend (well trend from about 2018) and tacky bordering on cheap footballers wives tat. Expensive though I’m sure.
Although it has some beautiful rooms (kitchen, bathroom and the hallway) I do think her taste in furniture is very dated. It’s like cheap French replicas. Although it’s all free so who can complain! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s very nouveau and it’s embarrassing. She tries too hard. She isn’t original in her interior design and I find most of the clothes she wears look very basic. Hardly aspirational.
What I am jealous of is the amount of free time she has to faff about, even at weekends.

Did anyone else clock the story today with the glass of lemon water and she AD / aff linked it. I know it probably linked to the glasses but for a moment I thought she might have stooped to an all time low and was putting up a link for water!! I mean I wouldn't put it past her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s very nouveau and it’s embarrassing. She tries too hard. She isn’t original in her interior design and I find most of the clothes she wears look very basic. Hardly aspirational.
What I am jealous of is the amount of free time she has to faff about, even at weekends.
Exactly! An immense amount of free time!

Reactions: 3
I see yellow unless that’s just the one she uses for the dogs. Yes to tacky and footballers wives style but she’s also going that way with the Botox and fillers.

She literally must have duck all to do, or have staff to do it all. Considering how incredibly busy she is, she also has a incredible amount of free time to piss about!
She’s launching a new business don’t you know 😂 that takes time it’s ok though her “brides” Are looked after by her girls. No kids to look after if they’re away just 3 sad dogs including her world Mr D - bet he’s sick of his world 😂

• Haha
Did anyone miss the pic of the two dogs and cup of coffee, with the usual weird filter? Well, don’t worry! Just look at the same bloody pic that’s posted every single day! I didn’t know people could get over caffeine allergies 🤷🏼‍♀️ Apparently you Dan get over such an allergy by getting a free coffee machine delivered.

• Haha
  • Sick
Did anyone miss the pic of the two dogs and cup of coffee, with the usual weird filter? Well, don’t worry! Just look at the same bloody pic that’s posted every single day! I didn’t know people could get over caffeine allergies 🤷🏼‍♀️ Apparently you Dan get over such an allergy by getting a free coffee machine delivered.
I am proud to say I’ve never photographed my dog and coffee, and added a filter to it. I mean why would you? A dog is a beautiful, natural animal. But then I’m not on Instagram scamming people to make cash. I’m just myself - unfiltered and private, with my lovely little family, but I’m ok with that - I always get the feeling Becks isn’t as happy as she make out. Amanda from motherland wasn’t and look how that all ended.

Look at my life plebs. Here’s a glimpse as it’s so wonderful I thought I’d share it with you 😂
The bedroom is boring - nothing at all special, and is it just me that thinks those bifolds don’t quite go with the furniture? I don’t like them in the kitchen either. She certainly has a lot of spare time to prat around with photos, captions, stories, ads, applying filters etc etc..Jeez what exactly goes through the mind of an instagrammer when they think taking a photo of the corner of their bedroom is giving people a glimpse of their life?? How mad is that?? 😂

‘Just wanted to share this with you’ …. what a strange thing to say.

🙄🙄🙄
She might as well have said “just wanted to share this with you, yes you, sat in your 2 bed semi struggling to make ends meet, have a look at my mansion why don’t you” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She might as well have said “just wanted to share this with you, yes you, sat in your 2 bed semi struggling to make ends meet, have a look at my mansion why don’t you” 😂
Hahah yes literally! What a braggy witch. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Semi?! Excuse me, sitting in my 2 up 2 down terrace. The only time in my life I haven't lived in a terrace was during my time at st Andrews university (wonder if her husband stayed at the same apartments I did!)

The fireplace looks very odd next to the modern bi folds and glass balcony.
Completely opposing styles - just my 2p worth from my 2 bed end terrace 😆

New thread name time! Here comes Beggy Becks complete with affiliate links for her loyal subjects. Or, Watch out for Beggy Becks, she just wants to make money on your personal effects?

New thread name time! Here comes Beggy Becks complete with affiliate links for her loyal subjects. Or, Watch out for Beggy Becks, she just wants to make money on your personal effects?
Here comes Beggy Bex, successful business or Mr D’s Amex? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.