The House Build #3 Beggy Beck’s House Build with Ad/Aff link & pointy toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she comes across as nice. Genuine as well. There are no signs (yet) of a Begs style approach. Maybe jealousy at work?
I agree - she does come across nice and genuine but if she did “steal” her hubby not a good thing to do. He obviously was married before her as she mentions the step daughters.

Reactions: 1
I think she comes across as nice. Genuine as well. There are no signs (yet) of a Begs style approach. Maybe jealousy at work?
I can see the tiniest bit of becoming too big for her boots though. She’s definitely started down the path of accepting freebies and swipe ups. Slippery slope...

Reactions: 2
I agree - she does come across nice and genuine but if she did “steal” her hubby not a good thing to do. He obviously was married before her as she mentions the step daughters.
Apparently she was engaged to someone else at work before him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bless her! Completely different planet! ‘How horrendous it was!’. Reality check required.

All the platitudes in the world don’t lead me to believe that these home style influencers have any fun in their lives. Where’s the carnage after a stuff your face with popcorn and watch a load of family movies evening? Where are the board games that get over-competitive but are also rip roaringly funny? Why don’t they all slob around in slouchy comfies like we do of an evening or weekend? I would never wear a pair of leather trousers for a stay at home day with the fam. Much as I can’t bear PTWM, at least I can relate to at least some of her life. And they do seem to muck in and have proper fun

Reactions: 6
All the platitudes in the world don’t lead me to believe that these home style influencers have any fun in their lives. Where’s the carnage after a stuff your face with popcorn and watch a load of family movies evening? Where are the board games that get over-competitive but are also rip roaringly funny? Why don’t they all slob around in slouchy comfies like we do of an evening or weekend? I would never wear a pair of leather trousers for a stay at home day with the fam. Much as I can’t bear PTWM, at least I can relate to at least some of her life. And they do seem to muck in and have proper fun
When the whole family were in the ‘formal’ lounge, listening to classical music and reading books! Yeah, right! 13 year old boy, desperate to get back on the XBox. 13 year old girl, desperate to get back on Tictoc. Husband, desperate to get back to doing his ‘expenses’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It just seems a bit excessive to spend a lot of money on another dog. In a pandemic. When people are struggling. It’s just saying look at me I have so much money I’ll just buy another dog. A least it might cheer Bertie up. Or else they will be miserable together

Reactions: 3
What do we all think about her buying another puppy?
They have got a girl spaniel (well sounds like they have put a deposit on Doris) and they have gone for the same colour as Bertie so I do wonder if they intend to breed (maybe her next venture) 🙈

Reactions: 3
What do we all think about her buying another puppy?
Inevitable. There was a post about wanting another dog a few weeks back. This approach has worked with everything else so far! Ta daaaaah!

It just seems a bit excessive to spend a lot of money on another dog. In a pandemic. When people are struggling. It’s just saying look at me I have so much money I’ll just buy another dog. A least it might cheer Bertie up. Or else they will be miserable together
Loads of people I know have got dogs recently as its a prime time to be able to house train them when at home. Have to say, I find her annoying and do think she flaunts her wealth in lots of ways but bringing a dog into her family isn't one in my opinion. Lots of people are struggling but doesn't mean other people shouldn't buy anything in solidarity?

Reactions: 4
It’s very much a designer doggy - when she mentioned wanting one a whole back she had very specific requirements, had to be the same colour as Bertie etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.