Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohhlala

Why does everything need to be done for the sake of instagram. What a world we now live in when someone feels the need to record her poor broken hearted little girl reading a letter to her much loved (very poorly) family pet, and her mums number one thought is, ‘hang on a minute let me get the phone out and record this. Got some good content here’. It’s just gone too far, put your phone down and concentrate on your family in front of you! 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Pass the popcorn

Pet owners (especially those who go for expensive breeds) should always get pet insurance. It’s so irresponsible to not and if you end up stuck with a massive bill, you should quietly get your head down and pay it off.
Better to need it and never use it.....
It's one of those things that you can guarantee when you don't have it you will need it!
I agree, she needs to just shut up and pay. My pet chicken 🐔(I know, but she's adorable) got an egg stuck inside her🤦‍♀️ £600 later...
I used all my savings and part of my over draft because at the time you couldn't get insurence for chickens. I never went on about it, even though birthdays, ect were put on hold.
Now you can insure your chicken for £80 a year 🤣 it's bloody worth it just in case!
£600 for an egg- most expensive egg ever 🥚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

MissTeddy

VIP Member
So explain this to me...
  1. She’s basically a stay at home mum
  2. her kids are on half term for this one week
  3. she chooses THIS ONE WEEK todo a massive home re-org, kitchen renovation and sell the caravan
  4. WHY ??
  5. she has all the time in the world, enjoy half term with your kids, let them relax in their home - do all of this next week
sorry Charlotte you are one selfish human.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

#aff

Chatty Member
It’s really annoyed me that she’s just posted about previously having had cin3 and then labelling it ‘the stage before cancer’, she is so fucking ill advised to put that. I had cin3 and a medical professional told me it was ‘years away from becoming cancer’. Can you imagine someone watching her stories having just having learnt after a smear that they have cin 3, she is going to have put the fear of god in them. She is another level that girl. The things she’ll post for content astounds me, yes raise awareness but get your facts rights first Charlotte

• Angry
  • Sad

Jade123

She’s planting the GoFund me seed... give her time and she’ll say something like “after ANOTHER load of messages and support and kindness, xyz has started a fund for Percy. Our target is £30,000 plus a whack of cash for new garden decking would be a bonus. Oh and I also want to redecorate my office and buy a new car. Shameless I know but a girls gotta try!” 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
I’m really shocked how any mother could think about whipping their phone out to photograph their little girl in such distress instead of cuddling & comforting her 😥 and if Charlotte had any decency or real love for the poor little cat, she should have more respect than to even take her phone out of her pocket during such an emotional time. She is absolutely despicable!

Reactions: 19

Lollipop86

I think that our dear Charlotte has genuinely forgotten that she can keep some things private. Such as a friends baby dying or a photo of a very poorly cat in a pet carrier. The only reason to share these types of incidents is for attention. I can’t stand it.
Admittedly, sharing that picture is in pretty poor taste but have you thought that she might have done it to prove to the naysayers that he is actually poorly? It seems to me like she's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't in this situation...

rowenaj

Here’s the thing I don’t understand, she admits she has a difficult relationship with food (emotional eater) she knows how difficult it is to maintain weight loss and yet every time she loses its brag brag brag. Her recipes are basic and repetitive and then she is earning from slim fast etc., If you had any sense you would not follow her weight loss advice, or purchase her recommendations. She is no expert and yo-yo dieting is very unhealthy and damaging on her body and metabolism.
I completely agree with this. I actually really feel for her because it seems exhausting to live the way she does - it’s so painful to see her cycle through weeks of restriction where her diet and weight loss is her entire focus and seems all consuming, followed by the inevitable binge and regain. I think she could really benefit from seeking professional help to change her attitude towards food. She probably won’t do that. But I do wish she would stop posting advice about weight loss, as she doesn’t seem well placed to be advising anyone.

Re Charlotte more generally - I actually don’t dislike her, I think she seems like a nice enough person and don’t hugely get all the hate (although like everyone else I think her boundaries with Instagram are off, I was very shocked and sad for her poor little girl when she put that vet video up).

The hate she’s getting for the cat on this thread is annoying though. No one here has any idea if he needs to be ‘put out of his misery’; the vet is continuing to treat him which suggests they don’t have ethical concerns. It’s a two year old cat, I can absolutely see the thinking that after a couple of operations he might have a good 15 years of happy life. She can’t really win - had she had him put to sleep people on here would be jumping up and down about how it was all so he didn’t scratch the new sofa!

I do wish she owned her niche a bit more - I would have more respect for her if she admitted that her style was to do up your house on a budget, doing the best you can with DIY etc. Rather than acting like vinyl flooring and tile stickers are the equivalent of a beautifully interior designed home.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
It does later on but tbh I would not feel comfortable donating anything to fund a holiday, especially as she is asking for £6.5K.... Two adults and two kids, that a very nice holiday during a time when people are worried about their health and keeping their job...? Kids don't need expensive holidays to make family memories.

• Heart

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Saying "I'm coming innnnn" then them all stood awkwardly singing happy birthday was the most cringiest thing I have seen! Just so staged and un natural. Then showing off what she has been gifted. CRINGE FEST

Reactions: 18

MissTeddy

VIP Member
i thought exactly the same thing, the most absolutely heart breaking thing to happen that most of us wouldn't dream of posting on social media. She then turns it into CONTENT on her stories by doing a slow walk up the stairs, emotive music (tactless song choice MUCH Charlotte- talk about rub it in to your friend whose baby just died), lingering view of styled #interiors hallway ... absolutely sickening.

Nosleep

God why are her followers such sycophants! It’s absolutely embarrassing. I can’t believe someone wrote to her saying that if it wasn’t for her they wouldn’t have had a smear. Then to add insult to injury, admit that they binned the bloody letter. Talk about ignorant. It’s one thing maybe not getting a letter or completely forgetting to book an appointment if you’re busy but actively choosing to not go for a smear test and bin the letter is appalling and an abuse of the privilege we have in this country when it comes to healthcare. Do people think the NHS send out the letters for shits and giggles? So an official letter from our NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE doesn’t inspire you to go for your smear but Charlotte from the home that made me does?! I despair...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

Homesweethomesweethome

She’s unusually quiet. I’d put money on her and joe having had a bust up over the picture of Elsa. Still in disbelief she could be so stupid, and just as a mother, how she could not be there for her child and instead was there with her phone out. I’m just finding that hard to get my head around and looking back through things on these threads, actually it all comes down to her crap personality and she simply isn’t a good human being.
And no doubt someone will say but look at the rooms she’s done for Sian etc, but that’s a selfish good thing, because she’s done it for likes, not just to be kind.
So I’m done with THTMM, no doubt I’ll check in from time to time, but for one of the first accounts I ended up following years ago, she is well and truly unfollowed!

Reactions: 17
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
No.

To come on the thread starting with “you are all being...”. No we are not all being, we all have our own opinions, some differ to others. You’re just coming around saying we all say this and we would all know that? I think what you’re doing is picking certain comments and drawing on those.

The point about “all of us saying her house is flea ridden” (which I’ve never said and others haven’t said either) - she showed the fleas on her stories.

She chooses to live her life to thousands of followers, with that is going to bring opinion, if you are so concerned start a rave thread about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

RoseEB

I can’t even deal with this evenings videos of the children with the very poorly cat, it’s a step too far. Those things do not belong on social media, it’s a private, highly emotional time for her family and not for the world surely?! Plus a warning of the graphic nature of said videos too wouldn’t go a miss, just awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Passive aggressive much 🙄 so many people have asked where her sink is from, she’s named the company but keeps failing to mention it was GIFTED - disgraceful. She said it’s always been a dream of hers to have a butler sink... yeah it’s a lot of people’s dream but will never be a reality.

When she had the ginger cat, which then hadn’t been seen for a long time. I asked her the same question and got the same reply. I just find it all so sad. When our darling cat passed away a year ago I could hardly do anything never mind take pics of kitchens my husband was beside himself. I guess people react differently in situations.

I thought this comment was interesting. She paints a very different picture now the cat is fighting for his life. Didn’t she say he barely goes out of their sight? 🤔
She’s so rude, you’re completely right! Such a flipping diva who thinks she’s so entitled. Makes me 🤮
Before she had the fake log burner she asked people’s advice re having them, with just putting one in ourselves I messaged a few things which she then replied. “yes I know all that” which I replied “ well why ask then, if you know already”. Couldn’t help myself.

HashtagRealTalk

Still going on about being left out without a baby - not an empathetic bone in her body given her friends recent tragic loss.

She strikes me as being a horrifically ungrateful woman - the way she speaks ill of her home (which a lot of people would give anything to have), the way she refers to her pets (who are just being dogs and cats...), the way she speaks about her husband like he’s something she’s trodden in. She is like a chubby Veruca Salt.

Attachments

• Haha
FFS!!!! The woman has stopped to an all time low - photographing her daughter saying goodbye to her cat before it dies! This woman has her priorities all wrong

• Angry
  • Wow