Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
If anyone pays that bloody vet bill for her I will lose my shit. Don’t reward stupidity.

Reactions: 15

#aff

Chatty Member
‘It’s been suggested to set up a go fund me page’ ......how did I know this was coming?!

What she means is, no one has suggested this yet so I’ll mention it in the hope one of my minions does it for me 🙄

Morris99

£140 for some bloody garden pots ! Bargain apparently FFS! People are struggling to buy food and pay rent ! How can she use the word BARGAIN with what’s going on in the world ? And last week moaning about the fucking vets bill. What a prized cunt!

• Angry

Asdf

Who sets up their own go fund me and why can’t people pay for their own holidays

Can't believe she didn't have pet insurance. We pay £15 a month for our cat, lifetime cover. When she was 3 she was poisoned and went into kidney failure, they saved her life but she was very poorly for a while and now will need to be kept a close eye on for the rest of her life. It cost 5 grand. Insurers paid out.

Get fucking pet insurance. If you can't afford it, you shouldn't have pets, end of story.

Sassy_nach

Is she selling or donating her sofas? If she’s selling, I hope potential buyers are aware that her house has recently been flee-infested🙄 E2919F66-27EA-47B4-AD2F-B5B963639EDC.jpeg

• Sick

Jinger

What's even worse is the posting today of Joe holding Sian's babyand talking about being so broody....her social media break lasted all of 5 minutes and then she posts shit like that 🙄 So fucking insensitive

• Wow
Reactions: 14

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Bore off Charlotte - why do you think people give a shit. If you are that depressed and anxious perhaps you need to accept instagram isn't the place for you. Delete your account and go about your business. The world will keep on turning.

Jade123

Aaaand she’s back! Social media has damaged her mental health BUT like so many others, she daren't leave - too much (#gifted) to lose :rolleyes:

• Haha

AC_23

Chatty Member
‘It’s been suggested to set up a go fund me page’ ......how did I know this was coming?!

What she means is, no one has suggested this yet so I’ll mention it in the hope one of my minions does it for me 🙄
Hahaha I’ve just seen this story and my mouth dropped to the floor 🤦‍♀️ Unbelievable!!!

• Wow
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
Equally you were quick to have your own opinion when you commented on the thread about how old the puppy was when she first took it out and referring to her as “that f***ing woman” so don’t get on your high horse with us.

Jane565

Chatty Member
I’m really shocked how any mother could think about whipping their phone out to photograph their little girl in such distress instead of cuddling & comforting her 😥 and if Charlotte had any decency or real love for the poor little cat, she should have more respect than to even take her phone out of her pocket during such an emotional time. She is absolutely despicable!
just posted my disgust at her so ill prob be blocked now but dont care. she's not worth following anyway

• Heart

#aff

Chatty Member
I think that our dear Charlotte has genuinely forgotten that she can keep some things private. Such as a friends baby dying or a photo of a very poorly cat in a pet carrier. The only reason to share these types of incidents is for attention. I can’t stand it.
This. I can’t stand how she is using it for content. I’d be heartbroken, the absolute last thing on my mind would be to think, ‘oh I know I’ll film it and couple it with some tear jerking music, X factor sob sorry style’.

what. A. Dick.

hoping Percy recovers, the poor mite. Elsa would be heartbroken bless her

MissTeddy

VIP Member
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
they had fleas, she talked about the fleas - she had to clean all the bedding because it was infested with fleas.
unfortunately Charlotte clearly not aware you need to give cats & dogs monthly flea treatment - or she’s too tight to pay for it... hence no pet insuranc. She does everything on the cheap.

Reactions: 13

Lollipop86

Unpopular opinion but I quite like Charlotte and I LOVE her house; my house is also beigetastic which I appreciate isn't to everybody's taste and a lot of people think it's boring but I find it calming... Anyway, I'm rambling, I just came on to say that I like the idea of her new table but think the other one fitted in with the style of her home better 😕 also, what she said about not discussing her weightloss journey when she lost the 6 stone is a load of bollocks! I followed her then and she literally posted how much she lost every week and what meals they were eating almost daily 🤥

Last edited:

KiKiGreen

Scary how much Joe looks like his wife with that top she insists on wearing 5 times a week when she’s put the weight back on 🙄

• Haha

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I'm not an insta wanker but even I would have re filmed the croissant breakfast post after a massive fly flew through the shot 😂😂

• Haha

Sassy_nach

She likes drama, doesn’t she? Does she need to announce that she’ll be off IG for a few days coz her friend’s baby died from SIDS and she needs to hug her children? Just do it without a big announcement! Then she filmed herself going upstairs to elsa’s room to give her a hug🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
To be fair, apart from the whole family piling to the vets together, she hasn’t done anything wrong?
She went out to a cafe on Saturday and got cake and coffee and was at the garden centre and vintage store Sunday. Not really essential trips are they?

• Heart

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I have just read the go fund me and confused why the woman has written about the fire, it has nothing to do with losing the baby 🤔
I was thinking the exact same thing....

It does later on but tbh I would not feel comfortable donating anything to fund a holiday, especially as she is asking for £6.5K.... Two adults and two kids, that a very nice holiday during a time when people are worried about their health and keeping their job...? Kids don't need expensive holidays to make family memories.
It’s definitely heartbreaking but asking strangers to pay for a holiday doesn’t sit right with me.