The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t the hamster mentioned here the other day? And the snail.
And here she posts the hamster

Reactions: 6
She has no filter, she may be thinking it but to say it out loud.
Re kitchen, no need for the great unveil as I can already see that the tops and the units aren’t a great colour combo. She needed something warmer on the units given the worktop is so white. I think it’s going to look rather stark and wishy washy. She’s have been better with a stone/taupe door rather than what she picked.

Reactions: 5
The sofas have arrived !!!!!! But no cat !!!!!! Still in the vets !!!!! Ffs Charlotte If you don’t want the cat give it to me !!!! I’ll have him x poor mite

• Heart
I’m so sick of Charlotte! I’m unfollowing now, this is just unbearable to watch. It’s half term, your cat is touch and go, put Instagram down and be a decent human being!!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’m so sick of Charlotte! I’m unfollowing now, this is just unbearable to watch. It’s half term, your cat is touch and go, put Instagram down and be a decent human being!!!!!
I know, I don't understand how she can say the perks or heartbreak. Her heart is not breaking if she thinks that way. I feel so bad for the poor cat :cry:

Reactions: 4
So explain this to me...
  1. She’s basically a stay at home mum
  2. her kids are on half term for this one week
  3. she chooses THIS ONE WEEK todo a massive home re-org, kitchen renovation and sell the caravan
  4. WHY ??
  5. she has all the time in the world, enjoy half term with your kids, let them relax in their home - do all of this next week
sorry Charlotte you are one selfish human.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So explain this to me...
  1. She’s basically a stay at home mum
  2. her kids are on half term for this one week
  3. she chooses THIS ONE WEEK todo a massive home re-org, kitchen renovation and sell the caravan
  4. WHY ??
  5. she has all the time in the world, enjoy half term with your kids, let them relax in their home - do all of this next week
sorry Charlotte you are one selfish human.
👏🏼👏🏼 This!!

• Heart
These influencers/instagrammers feel everyone who is negative is trolling, but you put yourself out there for the public to see then you are open to opinions.
I can’t believe she would spend half term cleaning, seems so inappropriate.
She another jumping on the mental health bandwagon yet doesn’t realise the opinions of others comes because of her sharing her entire life online. Some people aren’t cut out for the scrutiny sadly.

Why does everything need to be done for the sake of instagram. What a world we now live in when someone feels the need to record her poor broken hearted little girl reading a letter to her much loved (very poorly) family pet, and her mums number one thought is, ‘hang on a minute let me get the phone out and record this. Got some good content here’. It’s just gone too far, put your phone down and concentrate on your family in front of you! 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I can’t even deal with this evenings videos of the children with the very poorly cat, it’s a step too far. Those things do not belong on social media, it’s a private, highly emotional time for her family and not for the world surely?! Plus a warning of the graphic nature of said videos too wouldn’t go a miss, just awful!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why does everything need to be done for the sake of instagram. What a world we now live in when someone feels the need to record her poor broken hearted little girl reading a letter to her much loved (very poorly) family pet, and her mums number one thought is, ‘hang on a minute let me get the phone out and record this. Got some good content here’. It’s just gone too far, out your phone down and concentrate on your family in front of you! 😢
It’s pretty sickening and uncomfortable isn’t it! I don’t get filming every aspect of your life either 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing is private anymore with these instagramers - these mental health warriors are right about one thing, social media is a horrid place to be sometimes! Especially when people are so desperate for insta fame they use literally anything for content.

Plus when it’s put on social media like that, how can you ever take anything they say or do as genuine! Coz in all honesty I’d be too distraught to open insta let alone finish a kitchen Reno

Reactions: 3
OMG filming and broadcasting her kids visiting the cat, wtf goes through her head?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
To even think it’s appropriate to start filming such a personal and emotional moment - it’s ludicrous ! These people are ridiculous

Reactions: 6
I can’t even deal with this evenings videos of the children with the very poorly cat, it’s a step too far. Those things do not belong on social media, it’s a private, highly emotional time for her family and not for the world surely?! Plus a warning of the graphic nature of said videos too wouldn’t go a miss, just awful!
Had to come on to agree. I'm at work so watched with the sound off and it really upset me .... That poor little cat has been absolutely traumatised by the accident, is in a strange place probably in a lot of pain and they're all there reading to him ??? WT actual F ?? Has she lost the plot completely. I really think she's gone too far this time. Yes children need to understand but did they really need to see that ?

If that poor boy doesn't make it, they'll remember seeing him like that 😢😢

I bet the cat is happy he’s at the vets for a rest.... (not that it’s a good thing that he has a poorly leg) jheeezzzzz leave him alone to rest... when your a parent you should be protecting your children from seeing bad things.... I would never take child to see there pet with his leg in a poorly way.....

Reactions: 4
Why does everything need to be done for the sake of instagram. What a world we now live in when someone feels the need to record her poor broken hearted little girl reading a letter to her much loved (very poorly) family pet, and her mums number one thought is, ‘hang on a minute let me get the phone out and record this. Got some good content here’. It’s just gone too far, put your phone down and concentrate on your family in front of you! 😢
It’s gone way too far....when her kids have grown up she’ll realise how much time she’s wasted on “likes” and silly gratuitous messages.

To even think it’s appropriate to start filming such a personal and emotional moment - it’s ludicrous ! These people are ridiculous
She needs help!!!!

Oh my word the sofas are bright white! How on earth do you keep those clean with kids are pets! I’ll take that as only the adults will be sitting on those!

Reactions: 2
I have a puppy like hers and it is almost impossible to keep his paws clean. I can't imagine having a white couch.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.