The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She likes drama, doesn’t she? Does she need to announce that she’ll be off IG for a few days coz her friend’s baby died from SIDS and she needs to hug her children? Just do it without a big announcement! Then she filmed herself going upstairs to elsa’s room to give her a hug🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She likes drama, doesn’t she? Does she need to announce that she’ll be off IG for a few days coz her friend’s baby died from SIDS and she needs to hug her children? Just do it without a big announcement! Then she filmed herself going upstairs to elsa’s room to give her a hug🙄
she does like drama.... she went upstairs to hug her children... why Mama was playing in the background..... how fitting !!!!!! Of all the songs !!!!!

Reactions: 4
i thought exactly the same thing, the most absolutely heart breaking thing to happen that most of us wouldn't dream of posting on social media. She then turns it into CONTENT on her stories by doing a slow walk up the stairs, emotive music (tactless song choice MUCH Charlotte- talk about rub it in to your friend whose baby just died), lingering view of styled #interiors hallway ... absolutely sickening.

Reactions: 18
She didn't need to say anything it's no one else's business but she has to make it about her. Vile woman

I'm sure that her friend wouldn't for one minute be looking on instagram after her dear baby died - by oh my god, imagine if she had and she saw that.

Reactions: 6
She makes me cringe and want to punch a wall, both at the same time. Here we go again Charlotte... me me me!! As if her 6 year old has any real interest in the Spice Girls. Piss off!!!!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she has had some backlash as the stories are all deleted now...
I saw them earlier tonight and they were posted 23 hours ago, so they’ll have just expired rather than her having a brain and deleting

Reactions: 1
What a heartbreaking thing to happen to anyone but why you would make it about you is madness. Who was the friend I hope it wasn’t Sian as she recently had a baby

What a heartbreaking thing to happen to anyone but why you would make it about you is madness. Who was the friend I hope it wasn’t Sian as she recently had a baby
Not Sian, she said 5 month old baby boy. Absolutely no need to say anything- can only hope said friend doesn’t have Instagram, imagine seeing that and then a staged video of her running up the stairs to Elsa’s room 😠

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
It’s just so insensitive.
The spice girl music was irrelevant but to have it in mamma song was just so below the belt. All in the name of followers. Shows how low people stoop for engagement and to attract followers and to shout “I’m such a great friend in RL” doing this.

How irresponsible of her to not flea and worm her pets every month , disgraceful, has these expensive pets only to leave them to get fleas what does she expect ! Cat fleas can live in carpets for years so let’s hope she gets them gone 😱
cat fleas are the worse. We bought a house from a lady who had cats. The carpets were full of fleas. We ripped them out yet they were still in our house as my kids were getting bitten. We subsequently had building work done and the enormous amount of brick dust is what killed them!

Reactions: 1
i thought exactly the same thing, the most absolutely heart breaking thing to happen that most of us wouldn't dream of posting on social media. She then turns it into CONTENT on her stories by doing a slow walk up the stairs, emotive music (tactless song choice MUCH Charlotte- talk about rub it in to your friend whose baby just died), lingering view of styled #interiors hallway ... absolutely sickening.
That was awful thing to do I agree how selfish

She should be ashamed

Reactions: 3
What's even worse is the posting today of Joe holding Sian's babyand talking about being so broody....her social media break lasted all of 5 minutes and then she posts tit like that 🙄 So bleeping insensitive

• Wow
Reactions: 14
What's even worse is the posting today of Joe holding Sian's babyand talking about being so broody....her social media break lasted all of 5 minutes and then she posts tit like that 🙄 So bleeping insensitive
Was just about to say the same thing. Happy families today!! She’s an absolute joke.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.