The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet baby Jesus! Why would you not be comforting your child rather than taking a photo!?! There’s being non maternal and completely devoid of any paternal instincts. At least their dad seems to be comforting her. One, I would never put my child in that situation. Two, if I did, i wouldn't record it, it’s not as if it’s a memory you would want to look back on 😩😩😩

Reactions: 6
She doesn't give 2 shits about that cat if she did no way would she be able to take a photo like that. When my dog was put to sleep I was so distressed that i didn't even no where my phone was. She's a cold hearted callous cow!
so true
I left my dog for an operation and was distraught , last thing on my mind was bloody Instagram
She has no empathy. I hope she gets some karma back - her energy is vile 🤬

Sweet baby Jesus! Why would you not be comforting your child rather than taking a photo!?! There’s being non maternal and completely devoid of any paternal instincts. At least their dad seems to be comforting her. One, I would never put my child in that situation. Two, if I did, i wouldn't record it, it’s not as if it’s a memory you would want to look back on 😩😩😩
It’s no place for a child of her age - she won’t get over that 😰

Reactions: 4
Before she had the fake log burner she asked people’s advice re having them, with just putting one in ourselves I messaged a few things which she then replied. “yes I know all that” which I replied “ well why ask then, if you know already”. Couldn’t help myself.
Blocked???

Reactions: 1
Can’t look at her anymore. Using her daughter in the manner is despicable. Joe grow a pair of balls and tell her to get the phone out of the child’s face. Stood there with the phone to take pics for her Instagram. She is a C **t. I’ve deleted her. I actually couldn’t believe my eyeballs
Yes her husband needs to use some common sense, totally inappropriate. There’s no need for photo opportunities for every second of your life.

I’m insta, Facebook etc and wouldn’t dream of taking photos or tagging myself when at doctors, hospitals, kids rushed to a&e, firstly because social media is the last thing on my mind and secondly because I’m a “present” parent caring for my children, not caring for content or gratification.

Reactions: 9
Wow! With all this promotion of kindness and then behaviour like that.
I really hope that if I behaved like that my husband or close friend would take me down a peg or two. I think she’s genuinely lonely, perhaps not knowing how to behave socially.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. Not only it is in terrible condition, it's the entirely wrong color for the kitchen now. It's like 90s orange oak, I just don't get why she's not sanding it down and restaining it. Doing the floor would be a real transformation, could really change the whole look and feel of the room if done right.
The floor and the stools look hideous..possibly hoping for a gifted Neptune pair of stools and a local company to swoop in offer her new flooring perhaps? But not in keeping with rest of open plan space? Plus the island doesn’t go espesh in that bloody downpipe colour

Reactions: 3
That photo is genuinely one of the most distressing I’ve seen in a long time, Charlotte you bleeping witch, how could you.

Reactions: 11
I’m really shocked how any mother could think about whipping their phone out to photograph their little girl in such distress instead of cuddling & comforting her 😥 and if Charlotte had any decency or real love for the poor little cat, she should have more respect than to even take her phone out of her pocket during such an emotional time. She is absolutely despicable!

Reactions: 19
I’m really shocked how any mother could think about whipping their phone out to photograph their little girl in such distress instead of cuddling & comforting her 😥 and if Charlotte had any decency or real love for the poor little cat, she should have more respect than to even take her phone out of her pocket during such an emotional time. She is absolutely despicable!
just posted my disgust at her so ill prob be blocked now but dont care. she's not worth following anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For a woman that’s spouted all sorts about her mental health and the affects of social media bla bla bla. Let’s be honest, Charolette hasn’t been trolled. I seen one person ask her a question and she didn’t like it and pulled the ‘Troll’ card and told the follower to Troll someone else. To me it was a genuine question. Charolette wants it all. But doesn’t want the challenge of different points view.
only this week I read an article about a celebrity worrying about the affects (or is it effect... I knew know 🤦‍♀️) of social media on her child and the worry of protecting him from negativity on social media. And here you have this woman, but no exclusive to Charolette. There’s so many ‘influencers’ using their children and babies for financial gain. It floored me that she would use her poor daughter in this manner. Yes Charolette, tell her the truth, comfort her, wrap her in your arms, protect her but get the phone out of her face. Why even think about your phone. This is real heartbreak for the poor little girl and all you can do is thing of your poxy Instagram.
I hope for the little girl that the cat lives but only if the cat isn’t suffering.
Rant over. I can’t follow the woman any more. She’s a disgrace.
Go get yourself a proper job Charolette. You are a fu*king idiot. I’m not a troll, I’m merely telling you that you are despicable and a horrible person. FACT!

Reactions: 8
That poor little girl to be subjected to that. Charlotte has gone too far this time in her exposure of her children’s life to make money.

So many comments about the floor on the kitchen reveal post 😂

And Charlotte insisting (through gritted teeth I bet) that she's happy with it the way it is 😬

• Haha
Oh, sorry I didn’t see that. And Charlotte kept on saying she likes the “shabby” floors. Trying to save face, I guess.

Loving that chipped, manky floor or not, there’s no way she’d turn down a beautiful new #gifted one. She’s just holding out for it!...

I can’t believe how much gushing comments she’s received... seriously am I missing something???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.