Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I follow this thread because I’m irritated by her a great deal. Mainly down to the shoddy painting, the calling herself an interior designer, the Neptune begging and the rank floor.

However I think with the cat shes being criticised no matter what she does. She should never have let a rag doll outside but if she had kept him inside there would have been critics. But if she has him put to sleep it’s “convenient” for the sofa. If she gives him time she’s “prolonging his agony”. She’s prepping a whole bedroom for this cat and I think it’s pretty clear her and her daughter love him dearly. She clearly has a bad history with pets and particularly ginger cats but I think with the Percy thing she’s just trying to save her much loved cat.

Reactions: 13

Jade123

She makes me cringe and want to punch a wall, both at the same time. Here we go again Charlotte... me me me!! As if her 6 year old has any real interest in the Spice Girls. Piss off!!!!!

Reactions: 13

StanleySon

Loved the messsge someone sent her - you legend.

she’s exactly the reason why we are being locked down.

As a family we tend to go on errands as a 4 if we can. My husband works away and so when he’s home we will do even boring things together (I’m very keen he shouldn’t become the “Funtime Dad” and I get to do all the boring stuff with the kids...) anyway - since the Govt guidance we’ve obviously stopped as many things as we possibly can including:

A) piling onto the beach and playing music while I film my kids and writing shit meaningless posts about how this “issue” will help us all get back to nature

B) Taking the children on essential for us as a family to take but not them, journeys (eg food shopping). One of us goes. One of us stays with them AT HOME. We haven’t been to the vets but if we had one of us would go....

C) Cracking on like this is all about my wonderful life and my sick Cat.

People are dying Charlotte, more will die.

She has a huge following and should be using it more responsibly. Unbelievable.

Walking the dogs as a family is not allowed anymore - she can walk them once a day, Joe can walk them for their second walk ALONE. The kids will have to run around the garden. Which bit is hard to understand???????

How the hell are we going to stop this when people act like her and then she broadcasts this behaviour to over 100K other people. My husband is going to be sent away from us by the end of the week (he’s military) to help the Govts efforts to stop Covid-19 people like her make this 20x harder AND she doesn’t give a toss does she???? We’ve been told not to expect him back until Oct.

Sometimes I despair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Peachylite

Chatty Member
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.

Rocketdog65

How irresponsible of her to not flea and worm her pets every month , disgraceful, has these expensive pets only to leave them to get fleas what does she expect ! Cat fleas can live in carpets for years so let’s hope she gets them gone 😱

• Sick

CallingDoctorJones

I’ve actually defended her in the past, but I’ve had to unfollow. That picture is cruel. What kind of poor excuse for a mother sees her child’s heart breaking and thinks ‘this will be great content’. She’s vile.

• Wow

Loulou1984

I’ve actually defended her in the past, but I’ve had to unfollow. That picture is cruel. What kind of poor excuse for a mother sees her child’s heart breaking and thinks ‘this will be great content’. She’s vile.
This. A photo for content. It is fucked up beyond belief. Poor Elsa, she must be distraught x

• Sick
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
Hello Charlotte!

• Haha
  • Heart

suffolkoff

"The table is 9 foOoOoOt, so it's absolutely massiiiiiiiiiiiERVE. Painted in downpyyyype and ammonyyyyyyyyyyte." Does she not listen back and hear herself speak?

• Haha

AdAdAdGiftGiftGiftBoring

And received for free...

Maybe if she was selling it to donate to charity then fine. But I mean she was sent it for free!
How does this play out with HMRC? She receives a free gift by a brand in return for advertising (needs declaring to taxman) and then sells said free gift on for personal gain. Would that be a capital gain? Any accountants/tax experts on here?

Last edited:

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I genuinely think they have little to no money as she only ever does room "makeovers" if everything has been gifted.
That kitchen floor is looking worse and worse in every video. It is absolutely vile.

Ilando

VIP Member
Each to their own.

My two cats have a wonderful life going outside. They love it and their life is so enriched by doing so. Our neighbours house cats spend every day sat on the windowsill looking out ☹

I’ve had a cat knocked over and killed a few years ago but I still believe letting them out is worth taking the risk.

I’m quite indifferent to Charlotte but I feel dreadfully sorry for her over this.

Starshining

VIP Member
Kitchen still looks crap !!!!! No interior Desgin in her !!!! She’s a bloody insult to interior designers !!!! I went to study interior design at uni !!!! (I didn’t complete the course) ....and I can tell you all It’s not about painting cupboards and changing shitty cushion covers !!!!!! Or making do.....
For the love of God, shouting it for the last time...

SHE IS NOT A QUALIFIED INTERIOR DESIGNER

So can we all STOP calling her that.
Thank you

• Haha

Ohhlala

Our beloved cat is at deaths door back in the vets for the umpteenth operation.... he’s the heart of our fam..... swipe up for some spice jars! 🙄

Latetotheparty

VIP Member
They food shop on a Saturday?! When the shops are the busiest, with their children when shes at home alone all week. I'm a SAHM and my youngest goes to preschool for 15 hours so I get all the shopping done when he's there. I couldn't imagine saying to the husband and older kids that we were food shopping on a saturday after a long hard week at work and school, they'll think I've gone mad
They must be one of those mad families who think it’s a ‘fun day out’ 😬 personally, I’d rather shit in my hands and clap than take my hubby and kids food shopping on a Saturday!

• Haha

AC_23

Chatty Member
I’m sure the last thing her friend wants two weeks after her baby died is a copy of another woman’s book whose son also died 🙄 I’d be thinking ‘IDGAF about her baby I just want mine back’ sounds harsh but seriously like you would feel anything else TWO weeks after your son suddenly died!? I find the whole gift insensitive. 6 months down the line maybe, but not less than a month - it’s too raw. She literally has NO IDEA does she

Curlygirld

Excuse my french but WHAT THE FUCK is that drawing.
The baby was 5 months old, and she thought an illustration of them all pointing at a star was a good idea? Why wouldn’t you get one including the little boy (which is still a horrific gift at this time) but at least includes him in the illustration? That gift is just the worst thing I’ve ever seen!

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
If I’m honest I’m a bit over this whole mental health business, it’s over used far too much, it’s the ‘in’ thing to discuss or claim to have when you’ve just had a rotten week/month/year. Don’t get me wrong, suffering from mental health is not to be ignored but feel some people jump on the band wagon because it’s content for their IG. In charlottes case it’s all brought on by herself because she talks absolute crap and her followers clearly catch her out. Everything with her is a phase, her house Renovations are endless, her styles forever changing, she’s on a diet one day and off the wagon another, she never sticks to anything for long. She’s her own worst enemy.