The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how much gushing comments she’s received... seriously am I missing something???
A gushing comment gets you noticed and maybe a few follows from others. That’s how a lot of accounts have grown just commenting on the larger accounts no matter what they do or sell praise them !!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I thought the kitchen looked fine, nice even, not exciting but nice. After reading here I can just see the floor though and now I can’t see anything nice in the kitchen.

Did I miss the new sofa reveal?!

Reactions: 3
I thought the kitchen looked fine, nice even, not exciting but nice. After reading here I can just see the floor though and now I can’t see anything nice in the kitchen.

Did I miss the new sofa reveal?!
Think she may be avoiding the sofa reveal after the enormous criticism she’s received on here over the other filthy, scratched, flea infested one she sold for far more than it was worth.
She’s probably afraid she’ll receive a backlash after what’s happened to poor little Percy, whom everyone thought she’d get rid of anyway, not for the poor little mite to ruin the new one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Think she may be avoiding the sofa reveal after the enormous criticism she’s received on here over the other filthy, scratched, flea infested one she sold for far more than it was worth.
She’s probably afraid she’ll receive a backlash after what’s happened to poor little Percy, whom everyone thought she’d get rid of anyway, not for the poor little mite to ruin the new one 🤷🏼‍♀️
Good points. I forgot about the fleas 🤮. She won’t be able to hold out for long though knowing Charlotte, the paint can’t have been dry on those stools before the kitchen reveal was up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s unusually quiet. I’d put money on her and joe having had a bust up over the picture of Elsa. Still in disbelief she could be so stupid, and just as a mother, how she could not be there for her child and instead was there with her phone out. I’m just finding that hard to get my head around and looking back through things on these threads, actually it all comes down to her crap personality and she simply isn’t a good human being.
And no doubt someone will say but look at the rooms she’s done for Sian etc, but that’s a selfish good thing, because she’s done it for likes, not just to be kind.
So I’m done with THTMM, no doubt I’ll check in from time to time, but for one of the first accounts I ended up following years ago, she is well and truly unfollowed!

Reactions: 17
Good
On tattle for outing the behaviours that are just not right,very wrong,I don’t know how she had the cheek in the vets to bring out her phone and film this stuff it’s a disgrace,we have all been in similar situations,personally my heart was broken at the time and not once did I think of my phone,her little girls heart right now although I suspect allot is Charlotte’s ideology’s of what her daughter’s relationship with the cat is like if
Im honest. These people on Instagram are getting challenged more and more and it’s right to do so,I truly believe this,especially when these little sneaky stories pop up then get taken down,people get blocked for disagreeing with such stories-sneaky sneaky sneaky and play the victim after all said and done. And the other thing to mention,a bloody half term and she’s selfishly too impatient to hold fire on her impulses till her children were back to school. Sad times.

Reactions: 7
Instagrammers are only available for comment/interaction if you blow smoke up their arses, agree with them and and give nothing but compliments......they don’t want to hear the negatives. It’s one way traffic only!

Reactions: 9
It was on her stories of Elsa holding the cat with tears running down her cheeks. She deleted it quickly but someone posted it on here if you look back.
Thank you, just seen it. Oh my goodness that’s absolutely heartbreaking. Poor little Elsa x

Reactions: 2
Some parents want to shield their children from sadness and grief, some want to give children the opportunity to acknowledge loss, but parents need to protect the child and deal with issues like this in an age appropriate way - there’s no right or wrong and we all do our best making those choices. I just feel having the phone on and videoing the situation just screams inappropriate. The child needed her mum for comfort.
I think she’s gained a pretty good following given the crappy, not to my taste house, why the need to be greedy for content, it’s not like she’s not got a big enough following, would people unfollow if she didn’t provide “decent” content, most followers surely feel strongly that this was stooping low.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.