The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “poor me” continues with a statement saying they’re broke because of Percy’s vet bill hence can’t redo the garden and porch. If that’s not blatant begging, IDK what is!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Hint hint hint hint hint blah blah blah. Two words: pet insurance. Honestly 😤

Reactions: 5
It’s really annoyed me that she’s just posted about previously having had cin3 and then labelling it ‘the stage before cancer’, she is so bleeping ill advised to put that. I had cin3 and a medical professional told me it was ‘years away from becoming cancer’. Can you imagine someone watching her stories having just having learnt after a smear that they have cin 3, she is going to have put the fear of god in them. She is another level that girl. The things she’ll post for content astounds me, yes raise awareness but get your facts rights first Charlotte

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s really annoyed me that she’s just posted about previously having had cin3 and then labelling it ‘the stage before cancer’, she is so bleeping ill advised to put that. I had cin3 and a medical professional told me it was ‘years away from becoming cancer’. Can you imagine someone watching her stories having just having learnt after a smear that they have cin 3, she is going to have put the fear of god in them. She is another level that girl. The things she’ll post for content astounds me, yes raise awareness but get your facts rights first Charlotte
I feel the same after having cin3 myself. Pity post at its finest (I don’t even think she’s that ignorant)... cin3, vet bills, no money to do the garden... 🙄

Reactions: 7
God why are her followers such sycophants! It’s absolutely embarrassing. I can’t believe someone wrote to her saying that if it wasn’t for her they wouldn’t have had a smear. Then to add insult to injury, admit that they binned the bloody letter. Talk about ignorant. It’s one thing maybe not getting a letter or completely forgetting to book an appointment if you’re busy but actively choosing to not go for a smear test and bin the letter is appalling and an abuse of the privilege we have in this country when it comes to healthcare. Do people think the NHS send out the letters for shits and giggles? So an official letter from our NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE doesn’t inspire you to go for your smear but Charlotte from the home that made me does?! I despair...🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
If anyone pays that bloody vet bill for her I will lose my tit. Don’t reward stupidity.

Reactions: 15
Pet owners (especially those who go for expensive breeds) should always get pet insurance. It’s so irresponsible to not and if you end up stuck with a massive bill, you should quietly get your head down and pay it off.
Better to need it and never use it.....

Reactions: 5
The woman is a total knob! stop mentioning the bloody vet bill hoping someone else will pay for it you scrounge bag!

Reactions: 9
She is shameless. She probably thinks all those sympathy DMs she received will translate into £ donation, hence the reminder😠

Reactions: 4
She wants ANOTHER Retriever a girl called Betty??? Jesus woman..you can't cope with what you have now and be responsible with insurances??? 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Pet owners (especially those who go for expensive breeds) should always get pet insurance. It’s so irresponsible to not and if you end up stuck with a massive bill, you should quietly get your head down and pay it off.
Better to need it and never use it.....
It's one of those things that you can guarantee when you don't have it you will need it!
I agree, she needs to just shut up and pay. My pet chicken 🐔(I know, but she's adorable) got an egg stuck inside her🤦‍♀️ £600 later...
I used all my savings and part of my over draft because at the time you couldn't get insurence for chickens. I never went on about it, even though birthdays, ect were put on hold.
Now you can insure your chicken for £80 a year 🤣 it's bloody worth it just in case!
£600 for an egg- most expensive egg ever 🥚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Off topic but I never knew that could happen to a chicken, I’m strangely fascinated!
Until I got them there were a lotttt of things I didn't know about chickens 😂 actually I had no idea at all how to look after them, their behaviour, health, ect.
But that's the thing, people should know what they are getting into. I didn't have a choice , my sister dumped them on me and I ended up falling in love with them🤦‍♀️ but I'd recommend people do research before getting any pet, did Charlotte look into health issues that pugs could have or how active retrievers are? Did she ever question how much it could cost for a trip to the vets?
Just a simple UTI in a cat can cost around £70.
Ragdolls are expensive to buy in the first place.
I feel bad for her cat, and have everything crossed that he recovers

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.