The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house reminds me of a 30 minute make over programme.
I feel for anyone buying the property if it ever goes on the market. On photos looks ‘ok’, in reality everything has been painted to make it look nice yet painted by her (inexperienced and done on the cheap). Botched massively, like her laminate fireplace. She’s style over substance.
Laminate fireplace 😂😂

I don't mind Charlotte, I don't find her massively offensive or anything and I actually think things like her laminate fireplace (🤭🤭) are really good DIY ideas. BUT I wish she'd own her DIY/Cheapie 'hacks' rather than market her house as being 'interior designed' / 'fully renovated' when its clearly not! She likes to present this idea that they live in a grand home and they're really affluent but we all know she's not 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Has she just slyly announced that her mate Sian has had the baby before she should have. That's really not on and not her news to tell if that's the case!

Reactions: 2
Has she just slyly announced that her mate Sian has had the baby before she should have. That's really not on and not her news to tell if that's the case!
I think it's to do with makingtheyellowhouseahome, they have announced this morning they are going to collect their adopted baby girl 💖 she's spoke a few times about the hurdles they've faced so I guess she didn't prepare in advance incase they didn't actually get to adopt her

I think it’s both, her friend is adopting but it does seem like Sian has had her baby from charlottes recent insta stories.

Did I hear right on her stories, that she’s bought something for Joe to give her for her birthday? Is he not allowed to shop for her present himself? Maybe I misheard?

Did I hear right on her stories, that she’s bought something for Joe to give her for her birthday? Is he not allowed to shop for her present himself? Maybe I misheard?
Yes I heard the same thing. She seems very controlling.

Reactions: 1
Ah, she didn’t get to get her lights. She’ll just wait until January. ****ATTN ANY RETAILERS WITH SOME OUTDOOR LIGHTS FOR XMAS... CHAROLETTE NEEDS SOME LIGHTS FOR HER GAFF FOR CHRISTMAS***

Reactions: 6
Yes I heard the same thing. She seems very controlling.
So odd, is she going to act all surprised when she opens it? Why even bother giving it to her husband to give back to her? If it was something like a designer bag/shoes/makeup/perfume etc then you might understand why she bought it herself ‘from’ her husband but it’s just a jar. Bizarre.

Leaves dog treats and food on the dining room table... golden retriever puppy finds it and eats it. What do you expect love? Poor pup probably has a cut mouth from that foil and no doubt you’ll say you have a puppy for sale.

Just get another snail Charlotte, I think that’s the extent of your animal husbandry skills

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So odd, is she going to act all surprised when she opens it? Why even bother giving it to her husband to give back to her? If it was something like a designer bag/shoes/makeup/perfume etc then you might understand why she bought it herself ‘from’ her husband but it’s just a jar. Bizarre.
I remember her getting her surprise valentines day paris trip away from him ... but while filming there SHE said SHE booked it for one night by mistake and luckily was able to stay longer

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously, she doesn’t give a duck about her dogs! Hydrangeas are toxic to dogs! Bet that twit doesn’t call a vet!

Seriously, she doesn’t give a duck about her dogs! Hydrangeas are toxic to dogs! Bet that twit doesn’t call a vet!
She is really pissing me off with how blasé she is with her terrible pet ownership. Why would she not crate train him is she’s so bothered about her precious tat from being chewed up.
he is only going to get worse.

Reactions: 5
I sort of understood it the first time, maybe even the second, but he is obviously so badly trained why doesn’t she keep him in one room when they are out. The playroom for example, until he is trained better?! He’s going to eat something one day that makes him horribly ill, or worse potentially kill him.

Saying "I'm coming innnnn" then them all stood awkwardly singing happy birthday was the most cringiest thing I have seen! Just so staged and un natural. Then showing off what she has been gifted. CRINGE FEST

Reactions: 18
Another instagrammer who I assumed was waaaaay older than she is, 29?!? I’d have put her mid-30’s easily! Why does she act so middle aged

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.