The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww that poor little cat. Bless him, I hope he’ll pull thru. I don’t follow Charlotte anymore coz she annoys me but I really wouldn’t wish this on her! She must be going thru hell. Poor little guy!

Reactions: 2
As I was saying. THIS IS WHY THERE SHOULD NOT BE SUCH A THING AS AN "OUTDOORS" CAT.
Poor, poor Percy.

People will scream till they are blue in the face that "cats should be allowed out" and I, as a cat owner for over 20 years, will stay quiet. Until something like that happens - and it does, more often than not. I feel so sorry for the cat and for the children, especially Elsa who always seemed so smitten by him. If you don't want to clean a litter tray or believe cats get "bored" indoors get a dog instead. The streets are not the place for any animal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think that our dear Charlotte has genuinely forgotten that she can keep some things private. Such as a friends baby dying or a photo of a very poorly cat in a pet carrier. The only reason to share these types of incidents is for attention. I can’t stand it.

Reactions: 7
I think that our dear Charlotte has genuinely forgotten that she can keep some things private. Such as a friends baby dying or a photo of a very poorly cat in a pet carrier. The only reason to share these types of incidents is for attention. I can’t stand it.
And think about the musical soundtrack too. Poor cat, it really is awful but why share a photo of him in his carrier??

Exactly😠You don’t have to share every single aspect of your life online. You are not obligated to do so nor must you post every circumstance happening to you. And then you wonder why people are being mean or unkind or blunt or even suspicious.This is pure and simple attention-seeking, whether for sympathy or validation!

Reactions: 6
This. I can’t stand how she is using it for content. I’d be heartbroken, the absolute last thing on my mind would be to think, ‘oh I know I’ll film it and couple it with some tear jerking music, X factor sob sorry style’.

what. A. Dick.

hoping Percy recovers, the poor mite. Elsa would be heartbroken bless her

Reactions: 14
And think about the musical soundtrack too. Poor cat, it really is awful but why share a photo of him in his carrier??
I found this absolutely unbelievable. I've had cats all my adult life until December when my last one sadly died, 2 that I had lived to their 20's - anyway the point I'm trying to make is that when they were barely clinging on to life I was beside myself and the furthest thought on my mind was posting a picture for everyone on SM to see ! She's something else she really is 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
As I was saying. THIS IS WHY THERE SHOULD NOT BE SUCH A THING AS AN "OUTDOORS" CAT.
Poor, poor Percy.

People will scream till they are blue in the face that "cats should be allowed out" and I, as a cat owner for over 20 years, will stay quiet. Until something like that happens - and it does, more often than not. I feel so sorry for the cat and for the children, especially Elsa who always seemed so smitten by him. If you don't want to clean a litter tray or believe cats get "bored" indoors get a dog instead. The streets are not the place for any animal.
She shouldn’t be allowed animals! I have a ragdoll and when we bought her, it was under the condition she would be a house cat. Also have a moggie who has also never been out before. Charlotte has clearly let the poor cat out because she can’t be bothered to clean his litter 😢

Admittedly, sharing that picture is in pretty poor taste but have you thought that she might have done it to prove to the naysayers that he is actually poorly? It seems to me like she's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't in this situation...

Reactions: 19
While I agree it’s in very poor taste & most people would be too devastated to have posted so soon about their poor little pet if something so horrific had happened to them, to be fair to her, maybe she felt obliged to post a photo of him to prove she wasn’t lying about his ordeal. Poor little mite

Admittedly, sharing that picture is in pretty poor taste but have you thought that she might have done it to prove to the naysayers that he is actually poorly? It seems to me like she's damned if she does and she's damned if she doesn't in this situation...
While I agree it’s in very poor taste & most people would be too devastated to have posted so soon about their poor little pet if something so horrific had happened to them, to be fair to her, maybe she felt obliged to post a photo of him to prove she wasn’t lying about his ordeal. Poor little mite
Great minds think alike 😘

Reactions: 3

Great minds think alike 😘
Either way I hope he makes it ❤

Each to their own.

My two cats have a wonderful life going outside. They love it and their life is so enriched by doing so. Our neighbours house cats spend every day sat on the windowsill looking out ☹

I’ve had a cat knocked over and killed a few years ago but I still believe letting them out is worth taking the risk.

I’m quite indifferent to Charlotte but I feel dreadfully sorry for her over this.

Reactions: 12
Each to their own.

My two cats have a wonderful life going outside. They love it and their life is so enriched by doing so. Our neighbours house cats spend every day sat on the windowsill looking out ☹

I’ve had a cat knocked over and killed a few years ago but I still believe letting them out is worth taking the risk.

I’m quite indifferent to Charlotte but I feel dreadfully sorry for her over this.
Completely agree with you. I lost my cat on the lane where we live and it was awful, my other cat is 8 and never goes near it. We had to keep him in once and he broke the cat flap trying to get out I could never keep him in the house.

Completely agree with you. I lost my cat on the lane where we live and it was awful, my other cat is 8 and never goes near it. We had to keep him in once and he broke the cat flap trying to get out I could never keep him in the house.
We kept ours in for 2 weeks when we went on holiday. One was fine using the litter tray but our other one was really distressed and developed a bladder infection. £800 later and he recovered.

We’ll never make that mistake again. We all just do the best for our specific circumstances don’t we and that’s why it’s horrible to suggest that Charlotte deserves to be going through this

Reactions: 6
We kept ours in for 2 weeks when we went on holiday. One was fine using the litter tray but our other one was really distressed and developed a bladder infection. £800 later and he recovered.

We’ll never make that mistake again. We all just do the best for our specific circumstances don’t we and that’s why it’s horrible to suggest that Charlotte deserves to be going through this
The issue I had was Charlotte chose a ‘ragdoll’. These cats aren’t supposed to be outdoor cats. I had to sign something with the breeder to say I wouldn’t allow mine out. I completely understand it’s people’s choices to let their cats out. Also I do get why people do. She should have chosen a different breed imo. My cats come in the garden and have an electronic litter tray. Each to their own I guess 🤷‍♀️

My 2 cats go outside but they still prefer to use the litter tray. Guess they have manners and don't want to pee outside 🤷‍♀️

I think people have their opinions about letting a cat outside or not and nobody can change that.

The issue I had was Charlotte chose a ‘ragdoll’. These cats aren’t supposed to be outdoor cats. I had to sign something with the breeder to say I wouldn’t allow mine out. I completely understand it’s people’s choices to let their cats out. Also I do get why people do. She should have chosen a different breed imo. My cats come in the garden and have an electronic litter tray. Each to their own I guess 🤷‍♀️
She chose it because it was fashionable and matched her decor. The same as she chose a ginger cat...then got rid of it because it pissed in her house. It is horrible what has happened to Percy. And I feel sorry for him. But she can"t say how heartbroken she is when she got rid of a cat previously so callously. Yes, it's awful. My 'mongrel' cat is on his last legs and I'll be devastated when he 'goes' but he is 17 and I love that dopey cat!

• Sad
whether Cat should be in or out I have no idea - I’m not a cat person. but I just don’t understand the desire to post family heartbreak - stuff your kids are really upset about or your friend’s baby dying - on your Instagram feed. She is supposed to be an interiors account? She does tit like this and then cries about being trolled. YOUR FAMILY ISN'T CONTENT 😡

Reactions: 9
whether Cat should be in or out I have no idea - I’m not a cat person. but I just don’t understand the desire to post family heartbreak - stuff your kids are really upset about or your friend’s baby dying - on your Instagram feed. She is supposed to be an interiors account? She does tit like this and then cries about being trolled. YOUR FAMILY ISN'T CONTENT 😡
I totally agree with you, there is a time and place for everything and the gram is not it!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.