The Home That Made Me #2 No spend Oct went with a blast, Joe’s not allowed to mention the past

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absurd, the constant begging for someone to pay the extortionate gets bills is disgusting behaviour. Maybe she’s also hoping the vets will write off the bill because she took gifts. Everything she does it fuelled by freebies.
I was thinking this earlier!..i think she thinks if she takes gifts etc they'll just let her off paying it..but the fact she keeps mentioning the vet bills actually turns my stomach, shes clearly begging, the leech 🤢

Reactions: 8
That poor cat needs to stop suffering now, her stories genuinely upset me (and I’m not a cat fan). I just can’t see how he’ll ever be the same again, he looks so sad 😞

Reactions: 3
I was thinking this earlier!..i think she thinks if she takes gifts etc they'll just let her off paying it..but the fact she keeps mentioning the vet bills actually turns my stomach, shes clearly begging, the leech 🤢
Does she think her followers are stupid?

I can’t be the only person dubious of her motives?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she has mucked up with the cat, when it got run over she played the devastated card as she knew she’d get stick if she had him put to sleep straight away. The timing of her getting new sofas when Percy had trashed the old ones was also mentioned so I think all the efforts to save him have been documented by her to save face. I think she wanted to have him put to sleep from the start, now the vets bills have soared which she is stuck with so being seen as doing everything for Percy increases her chance of getting them paid for. It breaks my heart seeing that poor cat, I wonder if Percy’s condition is being over dramatised in hope someone coughs up for the bill. Let this be a warning to anyone with a pet that’s not insured. My dog has insurance firstly because I love him so much and I’d want him to have the best care without worrying about the final bill

Reactions: 4
Surely the vets wouldn't keep the cat alive and suffering if they thought it best to have him put to sleep? I'm not sure how it works...

Reactions: 6
‘It’s been suggested to set up a go fund me page’ ......how did I know this was coming?!

What she means is, no one has suggested this yet so I’ll mention it in the hope one of my minions does it for me 🙄

Reactions: 15
‘It’s been suggested to set up a go fund me page’ ......how did I know this was coming?!

What she means is, no one has suggested this yet so I’ll mention it in the hope one of my minions does it for me 🙄
Hahaha I’ve just seen this story and my mouth dropped to the floor 🤦‍♀️ Unbelievable!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she's got a new sofa, new kitchen and wants everyone to pay for her cat 😡

Edit: just read her stories so now know she's not doing a go fund me 👍

Reactions: 3
She’s planting the GoFund me seed... give her time and she’ll say something like “after ANOTHER load of messages and support and kindness, xyz has started a fund for Percy. Our target is £30,000 plus a whack of cash for new garden decking would be a bonus. Oh and I also want to redecorate my office and buy a new car. Shameless I know but a girls gotta try!” 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s planting the GoFund me seed... give her time and she’ll say something like “after ANOTHER load of messages and support and kindness, xyz has started a fund for Percy. Our target is £30,000 plus a whack of cash for new garden decking would be a bonus. Oh and I also want to redecorate my office and buy a new car. Shameless I know but a girls gotta try!” 🙄😂
I hope not but you're probably right. Lets face it, the reason I found tattle in the first place is because I was falling for the deception and lies of these influencers 😣

Reactions: 4
Yes, Yes, Yes!! Planting the seed for Go Fund Me. Perhaps she received this idea thru PM and now she wants it out in the open for her 100k+ followers to say “Aha! That’s how we can help”🙄

Reactions: 5
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.

Reactions: 12
do you guys honestly think the vets would continue to treat the cat if they didn’t think it was for the best? I honestly think you are all being a little bit too judgemental.. she can’t do anything right. She tries to save the cat.. that’s wrong.. if she put him down that would have been wrong as well.
All of you saying her house is flea ridden.. do you live there? Have you visited? How would you know if it was flea ridden.. if you owned a dog you would know they don’t need to be flea treated monthly, recommendation is every 3 months.
No.

To come on the thread starting with “you are all being...”. No we are not all being, we all have our own opinions, some differ to others. You’re just coming around saying we all say this and we would all know that? I think what you’re doing is picking certain comments and drawing on those.

The point about “all of us saying her house is flea ridden” (which I’ve never said and others haven’t said either) - she showed the fleas on her stories.

She chooses to live her life to thousands of followers, with that is going to bring opinion, if you are so concerned start a rave thread about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And il also say that i’ve never mentioned fleas or what she should or shouldn’t be doing with her cat, i’m just sickened by the fact she keeps mentioning the vet bills in her stories which is obvious begging for someone to pay it!

Reactions: 9
Equally you were quick to have your own opinion when you commented on the thread about how old the puppy was when she first took it out and referring to her as “that f***ing woman” so don’t get on your high horse with us.

Reactions: 14
Hello Charlotte!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So she's got a new sofa, new kitchen and wants everyone to pay for her cat 😡

Edit: just read her stories so now know she's not doing a go fund me 👍
She has her priorities wrong. She pays for what she wants to pay for, the less important things such as insurance are down the priority list.

Reactions: 5
This is what jack towers did - mentioned a go fund me so a follower set it up, over-inflated the amount needed (not suggesting she would do that) and then he got skin removal surgery done on the cheap, played the mental health card and closed his insta account and kept the rest of the money to spank on holidays instead of donating it to charity like he said he was.
I don’t mind this sort of thing when a new pet owner doesn’t understand the importance of insurance however this isn’t their first pet, so they really can’t play the ‘I didn’t realise I’d need it’ card. I hope they have life insurance in case something happens to either of them!!!!
Dogs might not need monthly flea treatment, however Cats should and rag dolls should also be kept inside at all times.

Considering how little she actually pays for, clearly they have no spare cash to cover the bill.

House, sofas, kitchen all gifted. And she is happy to pay for a personal trained and for Joe to buy those expensive flowers and gifts from Neptune that she picks out...she really needs to get her priorities straight. She has children and pets she is responsible for.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.