Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassylash

VIP Member
Ella actually said when Heze was explaining his point about him wanting his own room. the woman actually said yeah togetherness, this is the brother you prayed for. sorry what ?
so he can’t get his own space cos he prayed to have a brother
sickening

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Dori82

I am black and interested in other people's opinions on Tim. His desperate attempts at being black actually really offend me. The way he talks makes my blood boil. Does he think he is black??? If he was doing an Indian accent people would find it offensive. This isnt a "woke" perspective. I am mid 40s. I just find it incredibly disrespectful and offensive. He isnt black, i am and i dont talk like that, neither do any of my family or friends. So why does a middle age man find it appropriate or acceptable to pretend he is. Just my opinion but interested in others. X

• Heart
Reactions: 25
THANK GOD! I thought i was the only one that this family gets me raged! I had to unfollow a few months back. The way these poor children are used to make money is sick. I was sick of watching it. I personally think Ella and Tim are the worst kind of parents and quite evil to put it frankly.
I bet not one penny is put away in to each childrens account for the future. The parents no doubt spend the money on themselves and running the family home which they should be making the money for NOT THE CHILDREN. Get them poor children in school instead of making a buck EVERYDAY.

It’s going to be interesting following Heze’s career over the next few years. I’m not clear on how good a footballer he actually is, lol know he’s with a pro juniors club, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that as he gets into his teenage years that he will still be able to compete at that level. He’s been coached since the age of 3 or maybe even earlier to be playing with a football for 8 hours a day, that’s not what normal people do with their children, the football normally develops through a club or school and is extra curricular, not the sole focus of their education. I’m not sure if Heze has natural talent, or if its simply been drummed into him through excessive practice and coaching…and if it’s that then as he gets into his teen he may find that naturally talented boys, who are now at an age where they themselves are able to dedicate much more time to training, are overtaking him in rankings.

The Nike sponsorship is supposed to make us believe that he has special football skills, but I am not convinced that would be the main reason for their choosing him. Aside from the football there is the fact that he is on YouTube and Instagram with a family who already have a following, meaning that wearing Nike in the videos gives their brand regular exposure, which the other boys at his club, even if they are better players, would not be able to achieve. He’s also known to be comfortable in front of the camera and has parents who are also happy to be filmed or photographed, and have no jobs meaning they are available at the call of whenever Nike need them. Add to that they are a mixed race family, which with all the racism in football issues is probably an added bonus. None of these reasons indicate that he will be the next david beckham, but they do indicate that in the here and now, Heze and his family are in a good position to push the Nike brand via YouTube and instagram.

I do actually feel a little worried for Heze’s future. If he becomes a successful pro footballer then it’s all paid off, but if he doesn’t , then it could really break him, his family have put the expectation on him and haven’t shown him any other career options or told him it’s ok to switch to something else if it doesn’t work out. They aren’t preparing him with a rounded education for if that is later needed for him to choose a new path. They are also broadcasting, to what must feel like to a young lad like Heze, to be the entire world that he will be following a pro football career path. He possibly doesn’t feel much pressure as things are going well, but how will he cope in camera if for example he got dropped from his club? Could be a major breakdown waiting to happen in his late teens.
We have watched him play many of times against my Son at Chelsea FC. My partner is an ex pro footballer. I asked him his thought on Heze's football ability - he said he has all the skills but no natural talent or a football brain. You need to stick to the basics not all this fancy footwork. Very weak too. Just get pushed of the ball.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Coffeeandcroissant

Cant believe what he starts saying about Ellas mum at 5.16, then again at 9.00. The disrespect 🤮🤬🤬🤬🤬
He is just disgusting. His mom in law, a lady obviously way older than him, cleaning on all 4, scrubbing the floor shiny while Tim is 'busy filming' it. I can't believe it.
Tim, yahaaaeerrdmeeeh! She showed you how to clean properly, so you can do it next time as you keep impregnating your wife all the time this should be the bare minimum!

Reactions: 23

Sprezza

VIP Member
I'm embarrassed for her particularly when she once said that at the age of around 9 all she ever wanted was children. SERIOUSLEY at 9 years old!! ???
She's pushing that onto Hosanna as well. In the video where Hosanna cooks a roast dinner (I don't know whether to be impressed or horrified) they say something like 'and why do you want to do this Hosanna?'
And she says 'because I want to be a mum' whilst wearing an apron that she sewed herself cos that's the only recreation she's allowed.
They'll never let these kids be kids :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
I too really feel for Heze and Hosanna in particular.

For Heze, he seems to be enjoying his life as an uneducated football prodigy, but it’s really not clear whether he’s going to make a career out of it. How many kids from these junior academies actually go pro? It’s possibly not being explained to him that the reason for the Nike deal is because of the YouTube channel and it’s just pure brand promotion. He might genuinely be being told that this huge sports brand are following his football career, and think it is marking him out as a star to watch for the future, when it may have nothing to do with his skills on the pitch.

For Hosanna, I think it’s easy to forget that this girl is only 9 years old. She is styled by her mother to wear jewellery and styles of clothes that make her look like a mini adult. She is constantly having to follow instructions and look after siblings as she wants praise from her mother who often just seems to snap at this child who is doing her best to please. The video where Rue’s hair is being styled (an example of Grimwade vanity at its finest, a 20min video climaxing with putting an elastic band around the hair of a toddler), Ella shouts from the bathroom for the girls to find a ‘tangle teaser’, Hosanna immediately looks, can’t find it and comes to say this to Ella, clearly hoping for some direction…Ella is quite snippy with her, in a harsh tone tells her she has not looked hard enough, and then as Hosanna leaves to look in the places Ella suggests, Ella then has a moan to the camera about how Hosanna didn’t look properly. There’s no thank you for immediately dropping whatever she was doing to attend to the task of looking. In the recent video where the shopping is being unpacked, Hosanna looks bored but still comes in for her instructions, is given stuff to take upstairs and in a firm tone is told that when she’s done that she is to come back down for the rest of it. Yet, there are plenty of other children who could help, including Heze who volunteers himself, but when he is given items to take upstairs, he is then given the instruction to give it to the ‘girls’ and make sure they open the packets and fill the items into a drawer (nappies). So there is an older brother who seems willing and able to take on basic tasks, yet he has to go instruct his younger sister, who by the way she is spoken to by Ella, will likely be held accountable is something is not done to her satisfaction whether the instruction from her brother is passed on correctly or not. I do think that Tim praises Hosanna more and speaks appreciatively when she is helpful, but that doesn’t cancel out the fact that he is bone idle meaning she ends up having to help with a lot of the childcare and chores, neither of them seem to want to allow her to act her age, they want her acting as grown up as soon as possible because it conveniences them to dump on her anything they are too lazy to do themselves.

i think Heze could continue to be football obsessed into his teenage years, and continue as he is, until such a point where if he doesn’t succeed, then he will feel very lost as football is his entire identity and the confident boy could end up mentally crushed by not having a rounded set of other interests to pursue.

Hosanna will be the interesting one to watch,
she has her own mind and they like to treat her like an adult by putting responsibility on her, but what Ella in particular likes to do is to talk down to her and have her follow instructions. When Hosanna gets into her teenage years I think she will start to question why she is running around after her parents, and why she is being made responsible for her siblings. She will start to answer back and demand privileges and freedoms in exchange, they may then be faced with the choice of either pulling back on putting those expectations on her, making everything a battle, or giving her freedoms such as ways to make friends outside of her own family. She is 9 now, so developmentally she will still be happy with the company of younger sisters playing dance routines etc, but once she is into her teens the need for friends her own age could become a major issue for her.

At the Nike office, I think the reason Rue was there (with his own football) was in hope that he would also get noticed as opportunistic Tim will be hoping to make both sons walking advertising space if he can. Poor Heze was being manipulated to believe that his brother was there because Heze’s behaviour and ‘achievement’ was setting a great example and that Rue was learning from him. The reason the girls, who they miraculously found childcare for a business meeting, but couldn’t find any childcare for a medical appointment, weren’t there was also calculated. Having 4 additional kids in the room would have made it too busy and distracting for the PR people at Nike to get a proper look and some interaction with Rue.

A miracle seems to be happening over at YouTube today, Tim and Ella have been deleting comments, but as they don’t read any of them, it’s quite spectacular that they are managing to only delete those that are negative, their fingers skipping over the positive ones which are being spared. Maybe we’ll get a sermon from Tim soon on how God is guiding him to perform this miracle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They met at a family party he was friends with her cousins. Plus they did the deed before they were married not there’s anything wrong with that buys kinda ironic that they spew all this wanting to keep an eye on their children. When they were creeping around when they were younger.
The hypocrisy of this couple is epic! The fact that they actually said that "Not In our home will a boy or girl be allowed to bring the opposite sex to their room." And yes I agree. BUT yet Tim had premarital SEX with Ella in TIM'S PARENTS home at a birthday party sleepover for his sister Rachel, his sister had invited Ella to the party, said the party was held in Tim's parents home! Imagine Tim and Ella having so little respect for his parents home and his sister's special event that they would do this. (SEE VIDEO BELOW go to @11:35 for the confession)

I also believe that at the time Ella was only 16 or 17. Ella met Tim in 2002, after Tim had been invited by Ella's cousin, Simon to a Family Event. Tim and this cousin use to go out to parties together. Simon, began inviting Tim to their family events and this is how Ella met Tim, at one these family events. But, once Ellas' Father heard about Tim, (this was BEFORE they slept together) both her parents banned Ella from seeing Tim, Yet Ella defied her Father in particualar and Tim & Ella began secretly dating until they finally slept together at Tims home at his sisters birthday party.

This is why BOTH Tim and Ella are hyper-vigalent to control the lives of their children. They have their OWN GUILT over what they did as teenagers and I believe they are fearful that the children especially the girls will do exactly what they did.

Notice the girls have no friends, no nurtured aspirations, no outside interests that allow them to be independent from Tim and Ella.
WHY? Because both Tim and Ella are afraid they will end up defying them the same way both Tim disrespected his own parents home, by sleeping with a girl right under their roof and likewise Ella defied her Father even after he told her not to see Tim, because he did not consider Tim marriage material... yet she and continued for 5 years to leave her home go out and have sex with Tim until her Father finally gave permission for Tim and Ella to get married.

After seeing the "How we met" video and then the video where Ella's Father talks about the deep pain Ellas defiance caused him, yet Ella's Father explained that his love for her had allowed him to forgive her and then eventually accept Tim. I had to unsubscribe, mainly because Tim never apologized to Ella's Father. Jobless, degree-less, aimless Tim says in that video that he felt he was a catch and could not understand why her Father did not like him. What Father would want their daughter with a man with no GCSE, no job history and no career plans! Tim even years later seemed to have little understanding as to why Ellas' Father was so hurt... Tim had taken his daughters virginity, even though Ella had given it up willingly, but Ella's extended family had brought Tim in and treated him like a member of the family BEFORE they slept togther and Tim knew they were deep into religion and Tim repaid them be being a "fox in the hen house."

This is why they keep insisting the Grimwade Family has to STAY TOGETHER, do everything together, (...imagine 5 girls in one bedroom...even in a university dorm 5 girls don't share a room!!!) ...

The fact is Tim and Ella are afraid their kids will be defiant just as they were, so they overcompensate by trying to CONTROL every aspect of the children lives.

( GO TO @11:35 Tim and Ella talk of having pre-marital sex at Tim's parents home.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Chosen.One

Chatty Member
The comment on the latest one which says “Tim is so helpful. He lifts the camera, moves it around, presses record. How does he do it?!” 😂 😂😂

• Haha

Eye_Spy

Chatty Member
It’s going to be interesting following Heze’s career over the next few years. I’m not clear on how good a footballer he actually is, lol know he’s with a pro juniors club, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that as he gets into his teenage years that he will still be able to compete at that level. He’s been coached since the age of 3 or maybe even earlier to be playing with a football for 8 hours a day, that’s not what normal people do with their children, the football normally develops through a club or school and is extra curricular, not the sole focus of their education. I’m not sure if Heze has natural talent, or if its simply been drummed into him through excessive practice and coaching…and if it’s that then as he gets into his teen he may find that naturally talented boys, who are now at an age where they themselves are able to dedicate much more time to training, are overtaking him in rankings.

The Nike sponsorship is supposed to make us believe that he has special football skills, but I am not convinced that would be the main reason for their choosing him. Aside from the football there is the fact that he is on YouTube and Instagram with a family who already have a following, meaning that wearing Nike in the videos gives their brand regular exposure, which the other boys at his club, even if they are better players, would not be able to achieve. He’s also known to be comfortable in front of the camera and has parents who are also happy to be filmed or photographed, and have no jobs meaning they are available at the call of whenever Nike need them. Add to that they are a mixed race family, which with all the racism in football issues is probably an added bonus. None of these reasons indicate that he will be the next david beckham, but they do indicate that in the here and now, Heze and his family are in a good position to push the Nike brand via YouTube and instagram.

I do actually feel a little worried for Heze’s future. If he becomes a successful pro footballer then it’s all paid off, but if he doesn’t , then it could really break him, his family have put the expectation on him and haven’t shown him any other career options or told him it’s ok to switch to something else if it doesn’t work out. They aren’t preparing him with a rounded education for if that is later needed for him to choose a new path. They are also broadcasting, to what must feel like to a young lad like Heze, to be the entire world that he will be following a pro football career path. He possibly doesn’t feel much pressure as things are going well, but how will he cope in camera if for example he got dropped from his club? Could be a major breakdown waiting to happen in his late teens.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sprezza

VIP Member
That was the most boring video yet. Have Hosanna and Halle ever spoken in any of these meal videos? They look bored as well. It's just Tim and Ella talking with Rue interrupting, Heze being asked to give his pearls of wisdom and Harper occasionally being given the chance to contribute. Oh and Houston constantly whining in the background and being ignored.

And why is Tim constantly policing what everyone is doing? Telling them to keep eating. Let them eat at their own pace! Harper was just having a drink and gets told to keep eating :cautious: Maybe they're full! And all this while Ella is talking. Maybe just pay attention to what your wife is saying instead of playing prison warden?

Did anyone spot at 18:25 when Tim was nodding along with Houston and then Halle noticed, thought she was supposed to join in and started nodding too and said 'yeah.' So obvious the kids are so used to being coached and told what to do and say they just respond like robots. Probably get in trouble if they don't.

Oof I see Tim has started making digs about people in the comments 'telling him off' about letting Ella do everything. The vibes in this video were off. Tim was making way less effort to come across as the cheeky chappy dad of the year like he usually does. Seems like the mask is beginning to slip and all the recent criticism is starting to touch a nerve 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

Esmae-Chenai

If she's in the UK she's probably gone to view the house & sniffed the bedclothes, or stole a piece of memobralia like a hairbrush, 😱😱 yeah creepy as...
She's probably going to buy the house next door to them. Kristen carter is a prime example of why putting your personal life and information on the Internet is not a good idea.

As for Ella thinking people are jealous. What freaking planet is she living on? Honest question can somebody PLEASE tell me what are people supposed to be jealous of?????
A dirty house? Torn wallpaper? A lazy husband? A lazy mother? Adults who refuse to get a job? Kids with serious obvious issues? Scared kids? Brainwashed kids? Slaves? Uneducated kids? Lack of parenting? Lack of manners? Lack of skills? Lack of social interaction? Taking advantage of grandparents? Not being able to provide? Animal cruelty? Greed? Ego? Lying? Cheap tacky extensions? Freebies? Preaching? Homophobia? Racism? Gender inequality?

Ella when you read this can you please explain what put it in your delusional head that people are jealous. Did it not occur that people can dislike you and see your flaws and that is why they dislike you, nothing to do with jealousy because I am pretty sure there are viewers who are richer, prettier, more talented, more successful, more hardworking, more humble and happeier than you

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Gomo

Chatty Member
Geez, everyone knows children with this type of upbringing grow up to rebel in the worst way. Especially being taught such dual and contradicting 'morals' and values. Such as: 'Oh, God comes first before everything...well, except for Heze's football practice.' and 'we believe in traditional gender roles... well except for dad, he doesn't have to work like a traditional man does' and 'be respectful of others, but it's okay to kick a ball in a store and in a hospital because your love for football is more important than respecting others property and boundaries.' and 'girls, you can't be like those other girls and involved in all that worldly nonsense...but you can dance to Cardi B singing about swallowing semen on tik tok.' and 'be humble...but you're better than all those heathens in school' and 'stay in a child's place...but look after your younger brothers and sisters and cook daddy his dinner.' Oh, boy. Oh well, people just have to learn the hard way. Good Luck, Grimwades.

• Heart

Gomo

Chatty Member
I found that really off putting that they really thought people were going to roll around with their surname on. True narcissists.
Kristen carter probably has one. Wears it when she watches their videos...and any other time of the day the world turns.

• Haha
  • Heart

RosieBella-01

Any man that wont cook for his kids is a disgrace. Especially when the mother is sick. Prioritising a haircut and football while your 9 year old is at home boiling water in a pan making pasta is beyond words

• Heart

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Starts off with all the kids modelling Nike outfits. The boys are kicking the ball in the dining room. All 4 girls stayed on the stairs to keep out of the boys way. Ella strolls down the stairs 5 mins in & just rambles the usual about being pregnant again. With no new update. Then shevtakes the opportunity to mention the girls outfits. They apparantly got the so they could join an adults dance class as Ella thinks their own age group is too baby-ish and she wants them to be challenged like Heze with football. Then she pointed out their outfits again. They randomly film Halle rummaging a box of abeka school books.

As for Astro.....they said they didn't speak about it because its a tender subject and Astro now lives on a farm with friendly horses and loves running around... he said they got the dogs at the wrong time twice. Ella wanted one because her cousin has one. She said a dog is more work than a baby as they poo, need feeding & are energetic. She said because of covid she couldnt walk him or send him out with anybody incase he spread covid.... but she forgets she sent Heze & Halle to another home. Then she said she was advised to give him up instead of sending him away for a month.

So basically they dumped him like the others and Tim is appologising to dog lovers. And Ella is praising dog lovers. It's obvious the couldnt continue to make videos but not adress it.

They have put the house on the market. i zoned out after that because it was all babble and rambling

So hang on she couldn't walk the dog cos of covid & she couldn't send him out with anybody, but will gladly rock up to a maternity appointment at a HOSPITAL with her dopey husband & 6 kids...wotever Ella, carry on believing your lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Esmae-Chenai

Why are they moving to a bigger house if they want the kids to continue sharing rooms and want togetherness. Pair of idiots can't speak a sentence without contradicting themselves. Its the constant lies that annoys me.

Mark my words. I give it 3 months in the new house before it looks like a total smelly dump. It don't matter what size the house is, Ella still won't clean it, decortate it or look after it.

They want a mansion they can't afford. They want people to start thinking their rich celebrities so their taken more seriously in the fame game. Their not fooling anybody

I also find it strange how a few weeks ago they said they won't be moving house.... Heze gets signed by Nike and now their moving house. You need to question where the money came from

Reactions: 20